Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,416 members, 7,812,226 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next (4437 Views)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / EROT'IC Story! I Caught Him Sniffing My Used Panties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by jubebaister(m): 10:55pm On May 18, 2016
My UNILAG neighbor brought out things to wash. And went to see off her boyfriend. I quickly picked her panties from the clothes on the floor and sniffed it to see if it's wet, to knw if they had sex before the guy left.

As I just sniff it, my landlady caught me. I was ashamed and embarrassed. She just hissed and said she will deal with me. That's all she said. I sense jealousy. A gate demarcates our compound from their duplex. They own both houses.

She's my sugar Mama. After all, na she start am. I have nothing to lose. Only the money & fee sex. By the time it will hungry her, she will come bak begging. After all. She confessed to me that her husband doesn't give her head. But I do. And she loves me for that.
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by MUVA(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2016
Jonaifame, I was wondering when you'll resume your duty as nairaland's number one pervert. Welcome back.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by Strongfaze(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2016
Filmtrick!!!

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by mzhorlah(f): 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
How do u need us to help u now

Cuz i ont just get
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by Kiish(m): 11:05pm On May 18, 2016
you just came here to bombard us with lies from the pit of hell.... ok we have heard.

meanwhile, Mzhorlah you cute wink
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by mzhorlah(f): 11:15pm On May 18, 2016
Kiish:
you just came here to bombard us with lies from the pit of hell.... ok we have heard.

meanwhile, Mzhorlah you cute wink
thanks
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by Nobody: 11:18pm On May 18, 2016
Demonstration of craze angry
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by Nobody: 5:08am On May 19, 2016
She should've poured hot water on you if the story is true. Panty-sniffers are less than animals to me who need euthanization for their own good.
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by Nobody: 6:44am On May 19, 2016
mzhorlah:
How do u need us to help u now

Cuz i ont just get

Omo see bosom
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by Ayoemrys(m): 7:35am On May 19, 2016
charix:
She should've poured hot water on you if the story is true. Panty-sniffers are less than animals to me who need euthanization for their own good.
hot water or urine
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by TrippleTte: 7:42am On May 19, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmm naso!!!!

Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 7:43am On May 19, 2016
jubebaister:
My UNILAG neighbor brought out things to wash. And went to see off her boyfriend. I quickly picked her panties from the clothes on the floor and sniffed it to see if it's wet, to knw if they had sex before the guy left.

As I just sniff it, my landlady caught me. I was ashamed and embarrassed. She just hissed and said she will deal with me. That's all she said. I sense jealousy. A gate demarcates our compound from their duplex. They own both houses.

She's my sugar Mama. After all, na she start am. I have nothing to lose. Only the money & fee sex. By the time it will hungry her, she will come bak begging. After all. She confessed to me that her husband doesn't give her head. But I do. And she loves me for that.

who u EPP?
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by cutiedave(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2016
Op what is the title of the film u just told us...it sounds quite interesting
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by Checked86: 9:40am On May 19, 2016
I am happy, not because of what you said; but I thought I was crazy. You are; and I am not.
Re: My Landlady Caught Me Sniffing My UNILAG Nebo's Panties, See What She Did Next by mzhorlah(f): 1:03pm On May 19, 2016
papadee93:

Omo see bosom
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Women Vs Men (in Pictures) / Kindly Help Me Choose One Out Of These Three [PICTURE] / Our Teen Girls Are Getting Pregnant Without Control (a Cry 4 Help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.