Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,118 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! (2066 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / 5 Romancelanders With The Biggest And Suckable Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by majorbravo: 6:03am On May 20, 2016
Op don't do it, She is probably only friends with you because you are always prepared for exams and help her with assignments. Check my thread on Hypergamy and Briffault's Law. Thank me later.
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by ZeeAfrica(f): 6:10am On May 20, 2016
Lose weight n get a wardrobe make over befor u attempt anythin. Thank me later
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by Unlimited22: 3:48pm On May 21, 2016
majorbravo:
Op don't do it, She is probably only friends with you because you are always prepared for exams and help her with assignments. Check my thread on Hypergamy and Briffault's Law. Thank me later.

Wrong assumption. because I rarely help her with such stuff. And we NEVER sit 2geda during exams
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by majorbravo: 2:39pm On May 22, 2016
Unlimited22:

Wrong assumption. because I rarely help her with such stuff. And we NEVER sit 2geda during exams

I didn't say you sit together during exams. Anyway, good luck landing any prospects with her. smiley
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by neloyah: 7:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Just leave her alone and ...
Re: I Need Advice, Romancelanders!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bros just tell her, it won't be that weird, it's happened to me b4 and it was not weird. End of the day it will even pain u more when another guy just comes in from nowhere and carries her.

Plus u can start jogging an hour in the morning and 30 mins to an hour in the evening. Add the physical activity to normal school stress and in one year you'll be within ur normal BMI range. As for ur baby face, u can look older by trying hairstyles that make u look older, it's not only skull or lowcut that somebody must carry.

Don't forget that ur fat might still make u lose the girl after cos u won't be flexible in bed as u should be and u won't be able to speed up the way she needs u to. Plus if the fat builds up at the base of ur deek it'll leave u with less deek to work with. In summary don't lose weight for the girls, do it for ur health and personal self love/esteem, and also tell the girl how u feel before it eats you up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Chase Me? / Checkout “3 Types Of Vagina” Men Prefers / Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.