Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

State With Most Epileptic Power Supply - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State With Most Epileptic Power Supply (31788 Views)

Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / House Of Rep Summons Fashola Over Epileptic Power Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by niggi4life(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2016
Total Outage in Egbeda Area of Lagos

Same goes around Ikotun and Igando Axis

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Ifebazz(m): 9:56am On May 19, 2016
So Mr Fashola aka Minister of Darkness, how come we are paying more for what is obviously a worse case scenario?
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Yhemit(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2016
if anything is more than bad ,I can use it to qualify the light poor in Oshogbo here.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by KPhantom(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2016
if ah hear say dem bring light for day time for benin.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 9:57am On May 19, 2016
[s]
Johnpaul2k2:
4 days here in Fegge, I don't know if NEPA went on Strike ahead of NLC cry

The worst is the Yoruba Land,

They have nothing

Too Lazy to work except Agbero everywhere

The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

The rest in Nigeria are fond of ritual activities

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum

[/s]

9 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by cashflowpc(m): 9:57am On May 19, 2016
May God heal our land. If only these militants destroying our pipelines and their supporters will just garner sense. We won't be having this problem.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by vizboy(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2016
No light for Auchi for a month now. Na when Them Go bring bill We Go Know Who Be Who

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by richidinho(m): 9:58am On May 19, 2016
ifeanyija:
Uyo Akwaibom is cool. Electricity is ok

I was scrolling all thru just to see this. God bless Ak
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by UnknownT: 9:58am On May 19, 2016
yusscity:
its either u are a phcn worker or an engineer (electrical) u explained better.....definitely rural areas don't get overloaded due to some low consumption of power which takes little from d grid
lol. let's go with the former
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by sorextee(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2016
Borno is something else.. Even at d airport, no light. Wen a plane is landing, cars will Park facing eachother, with their headlights on, so planes would land successfully.. It's dat bad.

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by demzey(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2016
Originality007:
bariga is worst, dem give us light this morin, but i know is a mistake, guess someone in the control room was playing with switch...
Lol na my bariga be dat?
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Dimejidude(m): 10:02am On May 19, 2016
Ooni:
Its so bad here in oshogbo that we use lantern in day time.

Yhemit:
if anything is more than bad ,I can use it to qualify the light poor in Oshogbo here.

I disagree with both of you on this

Tell us you have another problem in your area and not that IBEDC did not give you people light

I'm here in Osogbo and I've had light since Monday only for some occasional blackout

At least I have light minimum for 18 hours daily

I don't know where exactly you stay in Osogbo though;but electricity is still constant here undecided

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Bnladan(m): 10:05am On May 19, 2016
Zamfara baddest bad
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by oluwaji: 10:06am On May 19, 2016
Talk of ogun state naw. Mostly ibafo.

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by spartacuz: 10:08am On May 19, 2016
I don't think anybody will have sth bad to say about Uyo, it's pretty cool here, just the bills can make u prefer a generator set . Light dey 21hrs a day for itu rd.

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Franchise21(m): 10:08am On May 19, 2016
ireneony:
don't say that. .it depends on ur location. Ekehuan for example have good power supply.
Ugbowo, ehor, uselu e.t.c they have serious epileptic power supply
There's light in GRA
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by anny268(f): 10:11am On May 19, 2016
Darkseid:
We should be discussing more pressing issues like why we are being robbed of the head of sardines not this.
grin grin
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Twizzy30(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing
The rich ones are investing in London and their ladies traveling yo Italy for Blow--Job.

So they don't have light

If not for Help of Ndi Igbo development in Lagos, the place would have been slum
yhu knw u re very stupid. Go check dose dat re into prostitutions. Is it not ur sisters with big belle

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Blitzeee(m): 10:12am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing

So they don't have light

Is that the best thing you can say? turning a simple question to a tribalistic debate. JohnPaul indeed

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Yhemit(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2016
Dimejidude:

I disagree with both of you on this

Tell us you have another problem in your area and not that IBEDC did not give you people light

I'm here in Osogbo and I've had light since Monday only for some occasional blackout

At least I have light minimum for 18 hours daily

I don't know where exactly you stay in Osogbo though;but electricity is still constant here undecided

yoh must be joking..... no light since yesterday on this midnight, as am talking now. No light in hallelujah & dada estate area.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by iamNifemi(m): 10:13am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing

So they don't have light

Am interested in ur case. lemme know the state u come from.

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by oladele239(m): 10:14am On May 19, 2016
Here in ogba ikeja...its been one day on 7 days off....occassionally there are surprises for example we may just have it for 6 to 7 Hours may be wen the man switching is eating jollof rice grin
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by jesuspikinjp(m): 10:15am On May 19, 2016
I weep for this country oh, how are will going to develop with this kind of erratic power supply ? this issue of the power has been going on for donkey years but they keep promising us year in year out without any tangible result. they should just sell the country to bill gate I am sure there will be some visible changes within few months. if you agreed with me click like if not click share.

8 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Originality007: 10:16am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing

So they don't have light

ur madness not b for this world

5 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by ManirBK: 10:17am On May 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:
There is no state that dosent have epileptic power supply now.Fashola the Hon Minister of darkness is really working
we enjoyed atleast 18hours per day.there was a time when we enjoyed 34hours here in kebbi.from yesterday to today now nearly 24hours. http://www.newsoneplace.com/article/15221510/steady-power-supply-puts-generator-dealers-business-kebbi?index=8
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by elldeb101(m): 10:18am On May 19, 2016
okosodo:
Benin is the worst

Seconded

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Godfullsam(m): 10:19am On May 19, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

They have nothing

So they don't have light

it is obvious that you are sick in the head.
Get well wailer

1 Like

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2016
They come online and sing PMBs praises to the high heavens whereas in real life people are suffring grin grin grin grin grin

suffering and smiling

sai dollari

2 Likes

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by Nobody: 10:19am On May 19, 2016
mansmith:
I have been in calabar for almost two weeks now . The power supply here is horrible.
I had that experience back in 2013. So calabar still has this epileptic supply? Chai in mama peace voice.
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by chuksrandal(m): 10:20am On May 19, 2016
raker300:
Enugu, 2 hours light a day..

I really don't think that is true, here in Idey, agbani road, we have light nothing less than 14hrs a day... Sometimes for 3 days I havnt even put on my generator...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by wordychap: 10:22am On May 19, 2016
Akwa ibom state. In my zone this month we've celebrated, sorry, mourned 2weeks uninterrupted power failure recently
Re: State With Most Epileptic Power Supply by blackmarket(m): 10:22am On May 19, 2016
i love makurdi town. am sure of 23hrs if am on 33kv netwrk and 17hrs if am on 11kv network

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari And Other ECOWAS Leaders Meets Gambian President Yahya Jammeh (photo) / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise / Pro-jonathan Rally Turns Violent In Kaduna, Several Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.