Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo (1751 Views)

A Nigerian Man Spent Time With His 3 Girlfriends And Wife On Valentine’s Day! / This Is Absolutely True (photo) / Girlfriends And Transport Fare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Deshannel(m): 8:06am On May 19, 2016
Come to think of it , i think i'd have to concur its logicical.

Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by PunkyV(f): 8:08am On May 19, 2016
Absolutely!
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by latinoKingdom(m): 8:10am On May 19, 2016
Not true, when trust is lost that's when you investigate you partner, if you trust your partner you won't investigate even if they are cheating.. And you are not...
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Deshannel(m): 9:23am On May 19, 2016
latinoKingdom:
Not true, when trust is lost that's when you investigate you partner, if you trust your partner you won't investigate even if they are cheating.. And you are not...
and if the trust is not there but she still keeps the relationship for some kinda benefits frrom the bf?
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Gebbson007(m): 10:23am On May 19, 2016
my gf cn go tru my phone lyk 251 tyms daily.
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by kuuljay(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2016
Gebbson007:
my gf cn go tru my phone lyk 251 tyms daily.
my brother when ever I am with my own my calls are permanently on speaker.i just tire
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by latinoKingdom(m): 10:31am On May 19, 2016
Deshannel:

and if the trust is not there but she still keeps the relationship for some kinda benefits frrom the bf?
she may keep d relationship because of many reasons like
1. Because she doesn't wanna hurt herself and end up lonely
2. Maybe she feel that isn't enough to leave him
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Gebbson007(m): 10:34am On May 19, 2016
kuuljay:
my brother when ever I am with my own my calls are permanently on speaker.i just tire
kikikikikiki lol so my gf is still a learner self.
bros bro take hrth.

1nc dated a gel ,dis 1 na follow follow(hand bag) f wrst part. is she. ll always wanna hld hands in public places,I had 2 break up ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by younghartz(m): 10:36am On May 19, 2016
to me trusting someone is a mistake you make once

Why cheat in a relationship? If you don't like the relationship any longer you better leave...

The fact you're unsure of your on feelings doesn't give you the right to play with someone's else
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by kuuljay(m): 10:41am On May 19, 2016
Gebbson007:

bros bro take hrth.

1nc dated a gel ,dis 1 na follow follow(hand bag) f wrst part. is she. ll always wanna hld hands in public places,I had 2 break up ooooo.
right now am planning for her to catch me smashing so she can free me..i no want again
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Swazzkid(m): 11:51am On May 19, 2016
Gebbson007:

bros bro take hrth.

Bros dats true love
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Deshannel(m): 2:54pm On May 19, 2016
latinoKingdom:
she may keep d relationship because of many reasons like
1. Because she doesn't wanna hurt herself and end up lonely
2. Maybe she feel that isn't enough to leave him
I believe girls like this are the ones that end up having side guys, cos they believe what they have is not guaranteed
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by UyiIredia(m): 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
Deshannel:
Come to think of it , i think i'd have to concur its logicical.

It's not logical. It's nonsense and u know it.
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Deshannel(m): 7:05am On May 20, 2016
UyiIredia:

It's not logical. It's nonsense and u know it.
If you think of it deeply, youd know body like to be played, unless ofcourse, theh are playing others as well.
Re: Girlfriends And Girlfriend Owners Could This Be True? #photo by Deshannel(m): 7:07am On May 20, 2016
kuuljay:
right now am planning for her to catch me smashing so she can free me..i no want again
That's deep bro grin
She must have pulled one of your nerves.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Other Names For Sex In Your Area? / If U R Under 20 And U Have A Galfrnd Or Boyfrnd. / Can You Drink From This Fountain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.