Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) (2219 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! / End Time: Picture Of Young Guys And Girls In The Beach That Has Got People Talki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) by piperson(m): 8:40am On May 19, 2016
so we've been wondering who kiss would be crushing on since he's always on his fine boy cute lips swag... well he finanly reveals it... he even went to the point of using her as his DP on instagram

Re: Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) by BrownCookie(f): 8:59am On May 19, 2016
So?
Re: Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) by olatunjithomas(m): 9:16am On May 19, 2016
BrownCookie:
So?
I know you don't like that. he should have crushed on you instead. don't worry, I'll fill his space in your heart.
Re: Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) by piperson(m): 9:37am On May 19, 2016
she's fat.. don't waste your time
Re: Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) by kuuljay(m): 10:11am On May 19, 2016
piperson:
she's fat.. don't waste your time
why are you this mischievous grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) by Nobody: 10:14am On May 19, 2016
Oh. Good for him

Btw

Still expecting more from her music ,jabole was dope buh nat d fire ah was expecting

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! How A Deliverance Service Is Destroying My Relationship. / When The Wrong Person Loves You Right / Has Anyone Noticed This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.