Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Has Anyone Noticed This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Anyone Noticed This? (2219 Views)

Has Anyone Noticed How Most Ladies Consumes Alcohol These Days / I Have Noticed 3 Things About Young Girls' Pant / He Broke Up With Me.... When He Noticed Am Over Him,he Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Noticed This? by hotwax: 1:16pm On May 30, 2017
I noticed recently that female gender now makes up 80% of childbirth.

All news of child delivery from my relatives and friends are mostly female. Last year alone, out of 7 news I got, only one(1) was male.

This year, I heard 4 news, and were all females.

Is the situation the same at your end or I am being paranoid. I believe something is wrong.

Can biologists and Geanicologists explain this?
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by miyagi01(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2017
Go on excursion to heaven and ask God
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 30, 2017
miyagi01:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by legendary16(m): 1:25pm On May 30, 2017
miyagi01:

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by hotwax: 1:26pm On May 30, 2017
miyagi01:

This is my experience in all Nigerian forum I visit. No intelligent contribution. Its a Nigerian thing tho. Many brain dead roaming the street

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 30, 2017
The use of plastic ...it is very prevelent in modern day society.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by firstking01(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2017
Your observation is somewhat true tho
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2017
Meaning to say, guys going on extinction abi cheesy grin
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Basics007: 5:06pm On May 30, 2017
hotwax:

This is my experience in all Nigerian forum I visit. No intelligent contribution. Its a Nigerian thing tho. Many brain dead roaming the street
Its a sad something my bruv. Throw in a good topic and expect intelligent contributions so that you and others can gain, but mba all you see are inane comments . It can be depressing atimes

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by MrCork: 5:08pm On May 30, 2017
hotwax:

All news of child delivery from my relatives and friends are mostly female. Last year alone, out of 7 news I got, only one(1) was male.

Is the situation the same at your end or I am being paranoid. I believe something is wrong.

..End of the world is near!! undecided
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by MrCork: 5:10pm On May 30, 2017
MrCork:

..End of the world is near!! undecided

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:22pm On May 30, 2017
Raine80:
Can you please shed more light on this? Thanks.

* grin 'Endangered species', we are going on extinction lol... grin

©YBR
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by MrCork: 5:25pm On May 30, 2017
hotwax:

...bro ther is a technic...if u pour inside from a 35degree angle....trussssss me...u will born boy!! smiley
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:29pm On May 30, 2017
MrCork:

...bro ther is a technic...if u pour inside from a 35degree angle....trussssss me...u will born boy!! smiley

How do you bend your you-know-what to a thirty-five degree angle man? grin

©YBR
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by MrCork: 5:41pm On May 30, 2017
YoungBlackRico:
How do you bend your you-know-what to a thirty-five degree angle man? grin

©YBR
...no bro...u shift yorrrr kondo to 35degrees before u pour....that's the teknic!!(trusss me)) wink
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2017
MrCork:

...no bro...u shift yorrrr kondo to 35degrees before u pour....that's the teknic!!(trusss me)) wink

Lol... Okay grin

©YBR
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Shiitposter: 5:59pm On May 30, 2017
Raine80:

Xenoestrogen?

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 30, 2017
Shiitposter:

Xenoestrogen?
Indeed
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 30, 2017
The word of God don't lie... It must surely come to pass.
Isaiah 4:1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 30, 2017
Cesc001:
The word of God don't lie... It must surely come to pass.

The bible has predicted everything.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 30, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

The bible has predicted everything.
Yes.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 30, 2017
Wicked.... First comment either motivates or derail. Yours is hell of epic
miyagi01:
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by lashorrt(f): 9:21pm On May 30, 2017
miyagi01:
grin
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by kingsley9505(m): 9:54pm On May 30, 2017
Based on genetics, there is a high probability of having a female child. A man has a sex gene of XY while a woman is XX. The XX gives you a female child so you see bro the odds.

Thanks to advanced medical technology, you can now determine the sex of your child.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by theunnamed: 11:57pm On May 30, 2017
its no biggie jor

as it is,male sperms are usually lazy and die off quicker than the females....

that's why its like that

plus I think those male swimmers dey follow shack their pops beer,they fit don miss road out of highness cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by kirchofff(m): 12:26am On May 31, 2017
my elder sis and two other family friends I know gave birth this month and dey all gave birth to males, so maybe its just ur side.......speak 4 itself bruh.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Xxpress(m): 10:59am On May 31, 2017
The OP is right. The ratio of female child to male child is increasing and I believe it's a sign of the END TIMES. It's both written in the Bible and the Quran.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Amberon: 11:03am On May 31, 2017
You must be very foolish. What intelligent contribution have you given? By spewing thrash as facts? Research has proven that more male children are born in any given society than female children so before you insult Nigerians go study a book and be enlightened.
hotwax:

Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by motherfuckers: 11:17am On May 31, 2017
Well, I can't really tell but it's nothing new.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by Shiitposter: 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2017
Amberon:
You must be very foolish. What intelligent contribution have you given? By spewing thrash as facts? Research has proven that more male children are born in any given society than female children so before you insult Nigerians go study a book and be enlightened.

it's not everybody that read's a topic that has the neccessary knowledge to comment, most topics that make front page have more than 45,000 views but less than 300 comment, because most people are lurkers and just love to read intelligible post. he is right. The post quality on Nairaland is very low and it's mostly dominated by meme's and not quality post.
Re: Has Anyone Noticed This? by jovovick: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
Op u just made a fallacious statement and in philosophical parlance it is called argumentum ad populum

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys Like This? / Woman Exposes Her Cheating Boyfriend By Sending Daughter To Seduce Him (video) / So Inappropriate! Parents Pose Completely Naked With Their Child Present (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.