Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? (1213 Views)

I Saw Used Condom & My Girlfriend At Home, Should I Break Up With Her? / How Do You Spend Your Weekend And With Who? / No Matter What You Spend On Bae, She Will Move On When You Die - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Onogueks(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2016
Pls how do you spend your day at home that makes it not boring, bcoz am always bored no matter what i do.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Onogueks(m): 10:49am On May 19, 2016
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by younghartz(m): 10:50am On May 19, 2016
Chilling: its the act of doing nothing without being bored grin
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by wilybebsy(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2016
God bless my phone and my PCgrin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Onogueks(m): 11:02am On May 19, 2016
But does your phone gives you same happiness as interacting with people you see?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by onstelly(f): 11:17am On May 19, 2016
Onogueks:
OK now tell me the meaning of this thing you just did, only you poster, only ftc.
undecided
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Yuneehk(f): 11:23am On May 19, 2016
Sleep! Oh how I love to sleep when I'm bored. You can also see a movie.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Vinshu(f): 11:27am On May 19, 2016
Cause trouble
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by PunkyV(f): 11:32am On May 19, 2016
Do crossword puzzles if you want your mind occupied. Works for me.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by uchman46(m): 11:34am On May 19, 2016
see a movie when there's no electricity in the country and again high fuel prices??
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 19, 2016
Watch Korean movies

gringrin

Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by makydebbie(f): 12:32pm On May 19, 2016
read novels...look for my mum's trouble..
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Kiish(m): 10:00pm On May 19, 2016
Read articles
Watch movies
Go for walks
Chat
Play video games
Cook
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by yinkeey26(m): 12:17pm On May 21, 2016
Yuneehk:
Sleep! Oh how I love to sleep when I'm bored. You can also see a movie.
how is your weekend going?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Yuneehk(f): 12:40pm On May 21, 2016
yinkeey26:
how is your weekend going?
Very well thanks! About to take a nap too cheesy before a friend who's supposed to teach me how to prepare one Akwa Ibom soup arrives. How's yours going too?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by rose54321: 12:46pm On May 21, 2016
Hmm,
I watch tutorial videos,
Game of thrones (the best BTW),
Play resident evil 6, or on my PSP
Read about the latest gadgets (Tech radar)
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 21, 2016
Unfortunately my Home doesnt recognise my face. cos i get into my apartment @ night and leave before Sun Rise..
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Omotayor123(f): 2:37pm On May 21, 2016
I spend time with my Novel, film and phone cheesy
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 21, 2016
Eat&sleep
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by yinkeey26(m): 3:35pm On May 21, 2016
Yuneehk:

Very well thanks! About to take a nap too cheesy before a friend who's supposed to teach me how to prepare one Akwa Ibom soup arrives. How's yours going too?
I've been sleeping all day. I use my weekend to rest most times...will u give me part of the soup to taste?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Yuneehk(f): 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
yinkeey26:
I've been sleeping all day. I use my weekend to rest most times...will u give me part of the soup to taste?
It's ready! Come have some cheesy
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 21, 2016
Nobody gets bored while sleeping lol. So, why not just drug yourself to sleep and escape the stress?

You know I'm just joking right? Hang out with friends if sleep ain't coming lol wink
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by yinkeey26(m): 8:39pm On May 21, 2016
Yuneehk:

It's ready! Come have some cheesy
lol....what are we eating it with? Can. U make semo with it b4 I come...tell me ya fav drink so I can buy it on ma way
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Yuneehk(f): 9:21pm On May 21, 2016
yinkeey26:
lol....what are we eating it with? Can. U make semo with it b4 I come...tell me ya fav drink so I can buy it on ma way
We'll eat it with "loi loi". Teem bitter lemon would be fine thanks
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Ginaz(f): 9:37pm On May 21, 2016
Sleep eat sleep, bath eat sleep. So sweet, I never get bored but when I get bored, I read novels. kiss
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by yinkeey26(m): 9:42pm On May 21, 2016
Yuneehk:

We'll eat it with "loi loi". Teem bitter lemon would be fine thanks
lols...what Loi Loi ? Neva heard that b4.....did u get MA msg?
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Yuneehk(f): 11:54pm On May 21, 2016
yinkeey26:
lols...what Loi Loi ? Neva heard that b4.....did u get MA msg?
Loi loi is FUFU
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by Onogueks(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2016
Ginaz:
Sleep eat sleep, bath eat sleep. So sweet, I never get bored but when I get bored, I read novels. kiss

Its easy for girls to sleep, read, eat But not for a guy. Its not easy for a guy to just do all that.
Re: How Do You Spend Your Day At Home??? by firstking01(m): 11:43am On May 23, 2016
Onogueks:
Pls how do you spend your day at home that makes it not boring, bcoz am always bored no matter what i do.
You are an introvert i guess.

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On Her, But I'm Shy / If Ur Handsome Are U Still Supposed To Spend On Girls? / Am In A Dilemma/confused State. I Dnt Want To Be A Baby Mama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.