Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,458 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress (11366 Views)

PDP: Court Nullifies Kashamu’s Suspension / Eyitayo Jegede, Dokpesi At Today's Ondo PDP Court Of Appeal Sitting / Federal High Court Voids Hike In Electricity Tariff, Fines NERC/DISCOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by wayne4loan: 12:47pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by Cokenbread: 12:47pm On May 19, 2016
I don't know what u people are talking about...but make I just comment grin grin
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:48pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:52pm On May 19, 2016
Hope his thugs won't beat the judge.
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by Originality007: 12:57pm On May 19, 2016
this Fayose name is even more popular than Buhari grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by tinsel: 1:00pm On May 19, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

We all know.
The Sherrif stand.

On a lighter note , hope its still Fayose for V.P,
Fayose that will run away at the expiration of his tenure which is 8 months before Buhari's tenure expire.
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by idu1(m): 1:05pm On May 19, 2016
I hate PDP.

They should carry their fight to ghana abeg.
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by DExplorer1: 1:06pm On May 19, 2016
Hahaha! The days of Fayose's relevance is gone. He was using his mouth more than his head. Politics isn't about noise making.
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by modath(f): 1:08pm On May 19, 2016
tinsel:

Fayose that will run away at the expiration of his tenure which is 8 months before Buhari's tenure expire.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..... Chop Knuckle, Fayose is only this belligerent because of immunity, hence OBJ did him dirt the other time.... Fayose and Kashamu are part of the major OBJ let PDP...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by opius: 1:23pm On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
The implication of the judgement is that Fayose no longer controls the PDP structure in Ekiti state

For ur mind

1 Like

Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2016
opius:

For ur mind
cheesy cheesy
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 19, 2016
Fayose why?!!!! Why have you chosen to fight your party because you want to be a vice president? How far can you go with such dream at the absence of your party's support? Is there no other means of smooth approach to that? U can't be a self made Hero, No it's not possible for you or anyone. You are my man and the best advice I can give you is to seek for amicable approach as a lasting means of peace ✌. U remain the Man I respect so much for your fearless and transparent approach to the National matters.
RESPECT for you my manest Man in political field.

Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by popsonbj: 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaha... You mean Vice Principal?
He meant to say VICE PRISONER!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 19, 2016
no be fayose

next step is to invade court and slap judge cheesy cheesy

dude is pulling his own donald trump on the pdp

the Frankenstein monster jona the mad drunken scientist resurrected has run out of control. in end it may be the same pdp that will beg PMB o put down their madman before he burns down the village cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by ganisucks(f): 2:42pm On May 19, 2016
I pity the OP. He doesn't know that the whole thing is a script. By the time they play ten-ten on his head, he will come online and write a full epistle on why PDP will fail. Look, Lere Olayinka will still emerge PDP spokesman, and all dokpesi candidates will fail. Fayose is for Jonathan, and as long as you are with Jonathan, then no shaking.
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by ganisucks(f): 2:44pm On May 19, 2016
TRUTHaDDICT:
Fayose why?!!!! Why have you chosen to fight your party because you want to be a vice president? How far can you go with such dream at the absence of your party's support? Is there no other means of smooth approach to that? U can't be a self made Hero, No it's not possible for you or anyone. You are my man and the best advice I can give you is to seek for amicable approach as a lasting means of peace ✌. U remain the Man I respect so much for your fearless and transparent approach to the National matters.
RESPECT for you my manest Man in political field.
It's a script. As long as they are going after Fayose, noone will see the smokescreen that Sheriff is putting up to cover the GEJ2019 campaign.
Re: Ekiti PDP: Court Voids Fayose’s Congress by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2016
ganisucks:

It's a script. As long as they are going after Fayose, noone will see the smokescreen that Sheriff is putting up to cover the GEJ2019 campaign.
Adon geteet,, did I just saw GEJ2019? What does that mean?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hill top and Street View Of Abakaliki / Defence Headquarters Debunks Alleged Sack Of CDS, Olonisakin, Naval Chief / Arewa Youths Can’t Fool Us With Withdrawal— Niger Delta Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.