Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) (32402 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by sixtuschimere: 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
The rescued Chibok girl, Amina Ali Nkeki has arrived at the Presidential Villa, Abuja to meet President Muhammadu Buhari.  This is after Amina, her baby and the Boko Haram father of her baby had medical checks at a hospital in Maiduguri, Borno State.

According to report she is currently awaiting the arrival of the President along with her mother.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/rescued-chibok-girl-arrives.html

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by sixtuschimere: 3:23pm On May 19, 2016
Good news!

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by ZORO47(m): 3:29pm On May 19, 2016
wink

But op, where is your joy?, na you still be ftc for your own thread angry
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by incomintop: 3:33pm On May 19, 2016
We are waiting oh
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Aminat508(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2016
angry
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by BoosBae(f): 3:36pm On May 19, 2016
She should be compensated by the government. A full ride scholarship to complete her studies and her kids should be well taken care of also.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Jirate(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2016
Don't Forget the Message i Sent You, Tell BuBu Nigerians are in a Big Mess called Change, 24 hours of the day, no light, No Food to eat, Fulani Herdsmen all the way from Libya are outside my House in Benin armed to the Teeth with AK47 etc,
Baby Try your best to pass the Massage across You hear.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by onoikenna: 3:47pm On May 19, 2016
From being nobody to a celeb.Na how life dey

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by joseph1832(m): 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
First and foremost, shouldn't the Boko Haram father be taken into custody, first, he was/is a Boko Haram member, second, he had sexual relation with a minor, third, he molested a minor...

Taking him everywhere his supposed wife goes, shows we play too much to sentiment in this country. Instead of this girl to be taken for serious counseling, she's busy traveling, and the media is busy making a frenzy out of it.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 19, 2016
Amazing trip
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by incomintop: 3:58pm On May 19, 2016
Why no close shot of the girl in ask rock
Government official deny journalist to snap the girl and her mother
What is the government hiding?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/escapee-chibok-girl-aso-villa-meet-buhari/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Rikidony(m): 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
Great.
like for Baba share for the military

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Tokety7: 4:06pm On May 19, 2016
Fayose has suddenly gone mute. Hopeless son of a pampers wearing woman.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nairadean(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2016
Can somebody call Ekiti gov to come and see this
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 19, 2016
Nairadean:
Can somebody call Ekiti gov to come and see this

abeg no disturb fayose, he is busy cutting ponmo in the market.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Chiaka(f): 4:29pm On May 19, 2016
onoikenna:
From being nobody to a celeb.Na how life dey
Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.

21 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 4:29pm On May 19, 2016
I didn't know that I booked for two plots of land on this topic. This one is for sale. Contact me directly for payment. I no get agent. Tenk
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Chiaka(f): 4:30pm On May 19, 2016
Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.

5 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by YoursGEJ(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
May the people who put this girl through this ordeal reap what they have sown

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
To meet Ogaaaa himself.

The Sai BaBa himself
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by chelseabmw(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Firefire(m): 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
Why is she covering her face ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by CHANNELStv2020: 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
Which girl??mtcheew, THIS ONE NA HAUSAWOOD NO BE NOLLYWOOD.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by CaptainEColeJnr: 4:31pm On May 19, 2016
Have they rewarded the vigilante group that found her? undecided
or is the Nigerian Army trying to take the credit?
Kolewerk grin
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Duharee(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
So Buhari seriously sees this as an achievement
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
I guess this is the new olajumoke story wey FG go tell us to forget fuel hike, darkness in the country. On democracy day it will be spiced up with all those mysterious figures of imaginary returned loots.
In pmb I trust.
Someone should tell that girl to collect her share of 55M from her mama since she is back now

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
K
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by dukie25: 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
I hope they present her an award for being Kanywood's best actress this year.
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by anytaij: 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
The news of this arrangi girl everywhere wetin happen sef undecided

3 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by VocalWalls: 4:32pm On May 19, 2016
To be sure she has properly rehearsed the lines Daura Secret Service schooled her With, before the public start to quiz her.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by omanifrank(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
i see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Appoints Olayomi Koiki As Spokesman, Won’t Grant Interviews Again / SHOCKING PHOTOS: Trailer Crushes Car In Ogun State This Morning / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.