Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) (32415 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by joey150(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
See fame oh. If i was the other girls or any girl in their captivity na to stroll come out claim chibok girl
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by jeje123(m): 4:33pm On May 19, 2016
Look u are!
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Ezedon(m): 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
Like play she has turned to National figure
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by anytaij: 4:34pm On May 19, 2016
That's to show you say na arrangi nothing like that. Quote me ooo I no send face.
incomintop:
Why no close shot of the girl in ask rock
Government official deny journalist to snap the girl and her mother
What is the government hiding?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/escapee-chibok-girl-aso-villa-meet-buhari/
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by DaMotivator(m): 4:35pm On May 19, 2016
gud for her....end time presidential meeting
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by 18SNVL: 4:37pm On May 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Pyno30: 4:38pm On May 19, 2016
sixtuschimere:
The rescued Chibok girl, Amina Ali Nkeki has arrived at the Presidential Villa, Abuja to meet President Muhammadu Buhari.  This is after Amina, her baby and the Boko Haram father of her baby had medical checks at a hospital in Maiduguri, Borno State.

According to report she is currently awaiting the arrival of the President along with her mother.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/rescued-chibok-girl-arrives.html
so i have to be kidnap b4 meetin the president abi?
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 4:38pm On May 19, 2016
joseph1832:
First and foremost, shouldn't the Boko Haram father be taken into custody, first, he was/is a Boko Haram member, second, he had sexual relation with a minor, third, he molested a minor...

Taking him everywhere his supposed wife goes, shows we play too much to sentiment in this country. Instead of this girl to be taken for serious counseling, she's busy traveling, and the media is busy making a frenzy out of it.
bros she was 17 when they took them,she is 19 now,wat if he says he slept with her only 4 months ago,is she still a minor as an 18 yr old? undecided
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Splashme: 4:39pm On May 19, 2016
The civilian vigilantee should be conscripted into the police and military. So far, they have made us proud
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
Tokety7:
Fayose has suddenly gone mute. Hopeless son of a pampers wearing woman.
same with ur old man tongue
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
Ayoswit:
K
chelseabmw:
undecided
YoursGEJ:
.ghjfn
YoursGEJ:
just look at angry what's the rush for.. Una funny like naija @the moment angry
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by swagifted(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:

Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.
what is government without propaganda...
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Emmatdayo(m): 4:40pm On May 19, 2016
Tokety7:
Fayose has suddenly gone mute. Hopeless son of a pampers wearing woman.
lol,guy u wicked o grin remember say u go wear pampers one day o grin
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Orikinla(m): 4:42pm On May 19, 2016
joseph1832:
First and foremost, shouldn't the Boko Haram father be taken into custody, first, he was/is a Boko Haram member, second, he had sexual relation with a minor, third, he molested a minor...

Taking him everywhere his supposed wife goes, shows we play too much to sentiment in this country. Instead of this girl to be taken for serious counseling, she's busy traveling, and the media is busy making a frenzy out of it.
Nigerians are the funniest creatures on earth.
A terrorist and rapist is being paraded as the husband of the victim.
Insanity.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by titiakins: 4:42pm On May 19, 2016
I tot they said most of the girls that were kidnapped are Christians

How come the only one we found is a muslim and a hausa girl

And can WAEC release her particulars that was registered 2 years ago?
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Bukybabe(f): 4:43pm On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:
Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.

I am telling you that this is not real.They keep coming with different news about chibok girls.Hopefully one day we shall know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by incomintop: 4:43pm On May 19, 2016
anytaij:
That's to show you say na arrangi nothing like that. Quote me ooo I no send face.
arrangi serious one
truth will be out the next few days

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by suteco16: 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
Well planned or arranged rescue
May 29th speech loading!

APC's propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by twinskenny(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
Ioannes:

abeg no disturb fayose, he is busy cutting ponmo in the market.
lol

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
Questions: Is the girl Chibok? Was she a Christian?
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by druboon404: 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
Fayose,PDP and the wailers,how do you feel now?

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by titiakins: 4:44pm On May 19, 2016
VocalWalls:
To be sure she has properly rehearsed the lines Daura Secret Service schooled her With, before the public start to quiz her.
my tots exactly! grin grin grin
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Arclan07: 4:47pm On May 19, 2016
The boko haram husband should be handled with diplomacy ,don't forget other sect member still at large are somewhere watching and the kind of treatment meted on this guy would determine how brutish they could handle the rest of the chibock girls in their custody .
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 19, 2016
For the first time in 2 years, her mother would breathe!

God knows...I cannot begin to imagine how these parents have survived the past 2 years. sad
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 4:51pm On May 19, 2016
Hypocrisy. How about fuel price ?
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by gretblue: 4:52pm On May 19, 2016
incomintop:
Why no close shot of the girl in ask rock
Government official deny journalist to snap the girl and her mother
What is the government hiding?

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/escapee-chibok-girl-aso-villa-meet-buhari/
Shame on you. The same Chibok girls you and your paymasters never believed were abducted years ago.So suddenly you are keen to see her pic at close range.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by bnovative(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2016
The movie and show of shame continues.
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant.
You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does not also seem to know her name.
The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.
Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and nobody has claimed to be her parents. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception is being organised for him.
As I speak, a ceremony is being planed for tomorrow in which the boko haram Commander would be received by Buhari in Aso Rock!
This movie is epic!

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Gogetta(m): 4:53pm On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:
Untill one of the own I abducted. Y'all continue too talk like retards oh. It'll soon hit home.
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Gogetta(m): 4:54pm On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:
Untill one of your own is abducted. Y'all continue too talk like retards oh. It'll soon hit home.
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by anytaij: 4:56pm On May 19, 2016
Time will tell.
incomintop:

arrangi serious one
truth will be out the next few days
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by saibop(m): 4:59pm On May 19, 2016
first,the man has committed a felony offence under s225,361,362,363 of the criminal code of nigeria and also 275 and 276 of the penal code...with this,justice must be done
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:13pm On May 19, 2016
PMB clearing Jonathan's mess.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Rejected Jonathan’s $5m Offer In 2015 - Hamzat / Bola Tinubu With Officials Of APC UK Chapter In London (Photos) / You’re A Bad Loser, APC Leaders Blast Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.