Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,239 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari (42248 Views)

Ibrahim Gambari Arrives Presidential Villa / Ibe Kachikwu Now U.S. Citizen / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by kahal29: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2017

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by admirable22: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2017
FTC am here

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nigeman: 12:13pm On Oct 06, 2017
Okay, I am in Australia. Please we need the detail information for Nigerian community.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Sprumbabafather: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
Buharry: Kashiku, why ziz yu leak za memu?
Kachikwu: sir the corruption was too much, they were collecting all the money from the vault and spending the money on girls
Buharry : Nansense, you must be an ipob sponsor and the python will dance with you. Where is Burantashi to take him away!

239 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Opakan2: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
He should have stayed out of politics.. that ExxonMobil pay am pass.

Look at him now.. a mere minister of state for petroleum (soon to be fired)

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by agbangam: 12:25pm On Oct 06, 2017
K
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by littlewonders: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
Odeshi!! Even if you're a good person once you taste Nigeria politics you unconsciously become corrupt.

The Truth; No matter how clean you've wash your body part if you put on a dirty clothe you'll still look dirty unless you wash the clothes. Nigeria Constitution is 'dirty' in this context unless an unbias reform is done, we will never get it right.

And the worse fear is people who feel or think are the ones to work things out are not willing to let greed and favoritism go. How then do we think this name called Nigeria will give birth to a better content.

Truly, Nigeria is finish. I hold nothing against IBE after all buhari knows better in this regard.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by nairanaira12: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2017
If this man didn't make that letter public, this meeting wouldn't have held at all; the issue would have been swept under the carpet

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by nairanaira12: 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by chimerase2: 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2017
To meet with jubrin undecided

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Bizibi(m): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2017
Opakan2:
He should have stayed out of politics.. that ExxonMobil pay am pass.

Look at him now.. a mere minister of state for petroleum (soon to be fired)
mtcheeeeew!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by bigtt76(f): 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2017

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by jbkomo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
T
Go well bro. I dey wait d outcome

1 Like

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by pauljumbo: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hero kachikwu

Well done sir

16 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
To meet Jubrin from Sudan ?

Is it true that the individual in Aso rock could be Jubrin & not Buhary?

Time will tell...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by JoNach: 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2017
Hmm
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
So will u unleash your pythons to smile for Kashi??

3 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by id911(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
I've lost all respect I have for that my Niger Delta brother called Ibe Kachikwu. He is timid and useless for not exercising his powers instead of crying like a baby in a memo that won't likely be attended to.

Go and learn from Health Minister Prof Adewole who suspended NHIS boss without writing any useless memo

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by harmless011: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Nothing will come out of this meeting, Buhari will in his usual manner set up a committee to investigate the allegation bearing in mind that Nigerians will soon forget. They will then activate their propaganda machinery to distract Nigerians.
Buhari is a colossal failure

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by clefstone(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
I pity this man, the way the northern oligarchy go change am for am ehn, he will begin to understand the saying fear north

6 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Wetin buhari wan talk now

Corrupt dullard

9 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by dbynonetwork: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Northern government.....

Government of nepotism..

How can a nation built on nepotism be united?.

I know he will be made a scapegoat for exposing buhari.

Sarrki, OMENKA!! Come and defend your saviour....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by JoNach: 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
Baru must go!!

7 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by uhuogba(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2017
I saw a video of him dancing as a warrior in his hometown in a leopard
attire with a machete.
He must have really warmed up for this!
#My Signature#my business#

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by johndwayy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Sprumbabafather:
Buharry: Kashiku, why ziz yu leak za memu?
Kachikwu: sir the corruption was too much, they were collecting all the money from the vault and spending the money on girls
Buharry : Nansense, you must be an ipob sponsor and the python will dance with you. Where is Burantashi to take him away!
This is funny sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by nairavsdollars(f): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
How can the NNPC GMD be powerful than the Minister of State? So many rubbish happening under this Miyetti Allah president

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by madridguy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Awaiting for the positive outcome.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 12:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
Typical Buhari instead of inviting the accused to explain himself he has invited the accuser to advise him to tender his resignation in the interest of the country forgetting that he Buhari has been with the said memo for weeks and deliberately refused to act on it or discuss it with Kachikwu..Kachikwu I the coming days you will be rubbished by a lot of accusations many of them false some of them real but we all know the motive will be to discredit U infront of gullible Nigerians and International observers by a govt whose fight against corruption has proven to be nothing but a farce and at best ludicrous witch hunting exercise.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by FisifunKododada: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
grin
Re: Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari by FisifunKododada: 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket / Biden Appoints Adewale Wally Adeyemo As US Deputy Treasury Secretary / Traditional Wedding Of Deola Smart And Malivelihood (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.