Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) (32414 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Arrives Presidential Villa For Meeting With Buhari / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by vigasimple(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:

Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.

GBAM. From a propaganda government just after fuel subsidy removal.

It is called DIVERSION.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nwaisuochi(m): 5:22pm On May 19, 2016
anytaij:
The news of this arrangi girl everywhere wetin happen sef undecided
please, someone should tell Buhari to release the rest of the So called Chibok Girls because election time is over. He should bring them out from where he's hiding them.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by nyabingi(m): 5:26pm On May 19, 2016
The picture of the rescued Chibok Girl raises more questions than answers. Where is her own WAEC picture as released 2 years ago? Then, the story is that her abductor surrendered her and himself to the Nigerian army because of hunger. That was this week...I've looked at the picture. The girl and the baby don't look hungry at all. They look well fed for a ravaged and traumatised young lady. If hunger has been driving the Boko Haram members out, who's been feeding these well fed ones?
She was found in Sambisa in a village in the forest? So where has the Nigerian Army been bombing?
How come it's only one girl out of 218 who is in the village?
I'm inclined at first glance to think this is a charade to hurriedly mark the first year anniversary of Buhari as having accomplished something in that regard.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by wiZbanky(m): 5:36pm On May 19, 2016
so bubu still dey naija.. I thought he's already in Prague holding a meeting on anti-subsidy removal..mtcheww
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by wilexharnthony3: 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
[i][/i]Poor girl
Hope FG will compensate her and give scholarship[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by 9jii(m): 7:37pm On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:
Just a day after Aisha Buhari gave chibok families some millions the following day a chibok girl was found after 2 years. Looks to me like it is all played out.

Just like The way Igbos are Staging their own Church bombings and killings and acuse the Harmless Bokoharam.
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by olutunde12(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2016
Nairadean:
Can somebody call Ekiti gov to come and see this

Why cant these people shut their mouths? To come and see what? To come and see a sex slave that has been brought out by her rapist and "found" roaming the forest? Who rescued her? Useless people'!
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by bubu2019: 7:51pm On May 19, 2016
Chiaka:

Chiaka:

Chiaka:

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by bubu2019: 7:54pm On May 19, 2016
a beg make una mind how una del insult my papa, sai baba till 2019
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Awqeyriovd(f): 8:10pm On May 19, 2016
Nairadean:
Can somebody call Ekiti gov to come and see this

sssSSSSShhhhhhhh! If u believe dat girl is one of any chibok girls den ode ni e.
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Djpassion1010(m): 8:15pm On May 19, 2016
Politics can be funny oh, lai mohammed is not just the minister of information but also the rumour gallary...... Mtweeew Apc paid one idiot 4rm kano 20,000 to come $ claim to be a rescued chibok girl.
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Awqeyriovd(f): 8:15pm On May 19, 2016
nyabingi:
The picture of the rescued Chibok Girl raises more questions than answers. Where is her own WAEC picture as released 2 years ago? Then, the story is that her abductor surrendered her and himself to the Nigerian army because of hunger. That was this week...I've looked at the picture. The girl and the baby don't look hungry at all. They look well fed for a ravaged and traumatised young lady. If hunger has been driving the Boko Haram members out, who's been feeding these well fed ones?
She was found in Sambisa in a village in the forest? So where has the Nigerian Army been bombing?
How come it's only one girl out of 218 who is in the village?
I'm inclined at first glance to think this is a charade to hurriedly mark the first year anniversary of Buhari as having accomplished something in that regard.

God bless u n d rest of us who share same obsevations with u.dat girl n her so called abductor r masturbators like their hosts in Abuja.
In OBJ's voice 'if any body tells u he or she can find any of d chibok girls,dat person is a big lie'.
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Awqeyriovd(f): 8:26pm On May 19, 2016
druboon404:
Fayose,PDP and the wailers,how do you feel now?

Obviously u remain a blind pepertual zombie.
grin

Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 19, 2016
This is all looking shady already
I smell wash wash

long live
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by druboon404: 9:10pm On May 19, 2016
Awqeyriovd:

Obviously u remain a blind pepertual zombie.
grin
You are surely a foolish and frustrated wailer grin
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by Horus(m): 10:14pm On May 19, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOSVOUxpxbw

[size=14pt]Rescued Chibok girl meets Nigerian President Buhari[/size]
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by teamendowed: 11:21pm On May 19, 2016
This one na scam!
Re: Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) by onyeguy: 5:45am On May 20, 2016
Scam undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Condemns The Raiding Of Judges Homes By DSS / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / “God Owns Lagos, Entire Universe” – PDP Blasts Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.