Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (65862 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali Arrives Presidential Villa(Photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by damade16(m): 6:21pm On May 19, 2016
This does not worth celebration. I hope d father blood doesn't run in d baby's vein.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by nyabingi(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2016
What a movie!
You are a boko haram Commander. You kidnap someone and get your captive pregnant. You are caught with your captive. You are not arrested.
Your captive who was said to be writing senior secondary school exams (WAEC) at the time of kidnap, does not know a word in English. She does also seem to know her name.
The Principal of the school she was writing WAEC does not know her name too. The Army does not know her name. Even the youth leader of the youth of Chibok does not know the girl's name. They are all giving conflicting names.
Nobody bothers to go to WAEC and check her name and passport photograph (or did she write the exams without registration?)
It is now more than 24 hours and nobody has claimed to be her parents. Can you lose your child for more than a year and hear she has been found, and you don't rush to meet the girl?
Meanwhile, the military has found a boko haram Commander who kidnapped an innocent child, but instead of arresting him, a reception is being organised for him.
Today, a ceremony was organised where the boko haram Commander, and her captive, were received by Buhari in Aso Rock!
This movie is epic!

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Countryman1(m): 6:22pm On May 19, 2016
nyabingi:

...That CHIBOK IS A SCAM!

I laugh in swahili.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
muzeze77:
I remember mama peace claiming that all this abduction never happened, never again will we elect someone as dull as jona as his wife.
lmfao
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by emvico(m): 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
make kuna come chop eba tongue
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Coolabbie: 6:33pm On May 19, 2016
nurez305:
This man is tooooo old
If you are so irrelevant at this your young age, then no hope for you when you get to Bubu's age.
Instead of vomiting trash, pray to whatever you believe in that people may find u a lil relevant when you are his age.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by obstead200(m): 6:35pm On May 19, 2016
9jatatafo:
Who is that new Lagbaja?
I think that is the rescue girl. She was breastfeeding her baby.
Pay attention to details
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Coolabbie: 6:37pm On May 19, 2016
Duharee:
Wonderful nonsense, see what they are celebrating
We are celebrating the fact that this little one has been rescued from hell and given another chance at life.
Too bad your hate for Buhari cannot allow you see that.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by obstead200(m): 6:37pm On May 19, 2016
jamilkb:
Its probably the girl breastfeeding the baby.. smiley
u are sharp

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2016
muzeze77:
I remember mama peace claiming that all this abduction never happened, never again will we elect someone as dull as jona as his wife.

there name will live longer than yours,even ur generation..e pain u die,e pain u ehhh

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Appareil(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Appareil(m): 6:39pm On May 19, 2016
Countryman1:

I laugh in swahili.
Na scam
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Generalyemi(m): 6:40pm On May 19, 2016
MadCow1:
I feel so sorry for the Girl and her family.

Nobody here (including those joking) can ever imagine the Hell she has lived through and returned. Many women live 100 years on earth and never get to see what she has seen and lived through.

This picture of her with the President warms my heart.

All those people talking nonsense about the woman in a Hijab are a big part of all that is wrong with Humanity. Why cant we just respect other peoples religion and their freedoms?

I hope the other girls get to see and hear about Amina's story and it gives them the drive to break free from their captors into the arms of rescuers.

Nigeria as a Nation shall be great again and shall rise from this ashes stronger than it ever was.

God Bless the Nigerian Army and the Patriotic Vigilante group fighting these Insurgents on the frontlines.

God Bless and keep the President Muhammadu Buhari and give him the strenght and wisdom to do well for the mother Land.

God Bless Nigeria and keep us together as one in peace and Unity.

Nigeria my Country till the day I die..

respect? but they don't respect others.unity? is it by force
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 6:41pm On May 19, 2016
obstead200:
I think that is the rescue girl. She was breastfeeding her baby.
Pay attention to details

Hmmm! But we have seen her face why cover her? Instead I think they should have allowed a female security operative to stay with her in a private room.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Laid2001: 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
Seems like she is feeding her baby
tuzeriouz:
What's the essence of the hijab when you are with the head of state?
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by TolaniLuv: 6:43pm On May 19, 2016
What happened to Shekua? Where is the guy? I'm sure Buhari don let the guy escape go one country like that with different name.. Wicked people..
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by pharmagba: 6:44pm On May 19, 2016
Duharee:
Wonderful nonsense, see what they are celebrating
I am sure you are not a lady nor a mother.
Shame on you. By the grace of God all the others will be found and rescued. We will celebrate the more.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by olaide68(m): 6:45pm On May 19, 2016
Thank God, at last one of them has gained her freedom. Hopefully, the rest will soon be freed. God grace
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Countryman1(m): 6:47pm On May 19, 2016
Appareil:
Na scam

No wahala na. I no argue again.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nusaf: 6:48pm On May 19, 2016
tuzeriouz:
What's the essence of the hijab when you are with the head of state?
So ur problem is the hijab? Go to the nearest lagoon, then take a jump. Or better still, look for the nearest powered transformer and take a hug. The way u condemn the way of life of Muslims for their clothedness, have u ever been condemned for your unclothedness? Must they be like u?
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Osyabj: 6:55pm On May 19, 2016
angelusbrut:
This is misplacement of priority, we have not seen light for more than a week now, dollar is seriously galloping like a kangaroo,tomatoes now sell for 4=500, a bag of rice is now 17k and this people are here celebrating chibok girls, more over i thought they said they are all Christians ,so what is she wearing hijab for?

Amina Ali Nkeki is in fact a Christian. Boka Haram and Muslim Paedophiles always put hijab on them after forced conversion of little Christian Girls, just like Ese Oruru and ten's of thousands of Christian girls now in various Muslim Paedophile Emirs' palaces, Sharia Commisions and forced husbands are wearing hijab until they are rescued and they get rid of the hijab. Ese has gotten rid of her hijab which Paedophile Sanusi used to cover her up and hide her after raping her for over 8 months,

So Amina will NOT wear hijab again. She has regained her Christian religion.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On May 19, 2016
truthspeaks:
Apc's scam in progress....May 29th speech loading...as part of achievements. Wat a fantastically clueless govt. Negative perception abt a govt hv never bn dis bad

when your life troubles start in earnest don't look too far for the cause, just open this trend and locate this response of yours.

I'm sure even Satan is shocked at how callous you are.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by magzey: 6:59pm On May 19, 2016
Taryur3:
Can the family be happy about the new baby?Buhari dey carry him boys pikin.
Lol
THE GIRL AND HER BABY ARE INNOCENT. THEY MUST BE GIVEN LOVE MORE ESPECIALLY THE BABY, THE MOTHER TOO IS A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE,THEY ARE ALL CLEAN. GOD WILL JUDGE THE FATHER TO THE BABY BASED ON DEVILISH ACT.

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Osyabj: 6:59pm On May 19, 2016
Nusaf:

So ur problem is the hijab? Go to the nearest lagoon, then take a jump. Or better still, look for the nearest powered transformer and take a hug. The way u condemn the way of life of Muslims for their clothedness, have u ever been condemned for your unclothedness? Must they be like u?

Look Amina Ali Nkeki as well as majority of Chibk girls are in fact Christians. Boka Haram and Muslim Paedophiles always put hijab on them after forced conversion of little Christian Girls, just like Ese Oruru and ten's of thousands of Christian girls now in various Muslim Paedophile Emirs' palaces, Sharia Commisions and forced husbands are wearing hijab until they are rescued and they get rid of the hijab. Ese has gotten rid of her hijab which Paedophile Sanusi used to cover her up and hide her after raping her for over 8 months,

So Amina will NOT wear hijab again. She has regained her Christian religion.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 19, 2016
for those insisting this is a scam, I pray the same scam will locate you and your family members wherever you may be in Jesus name.

ee ni bo n be. eyin werey.
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by obstead200(m): 7:04pm On May 19, 2016
9jatatafo:

Hmmm! But we have seen her face why cover her? Instead I think they should have allowed a female security operative to stay with her in a private room.
U don't get it. She is covering her breast to decently breastfeed her baby. Remember buhari is a strong Muslim. It is forbidden for him to see the unclothedness of a woman who is not married to him.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by sheddy03: 7:08pm On May 19, 2016
9jatatafo:
Who is that new Lagbaja?
lagbaja indeed
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by obstead200(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2016
Nusaf:

take it easy bro.
Even u urself is wrong. She is not wearing hijab. She is only trying to respect the presence of our muslim president by breastfeeding her baby decently.
Very wise of her (or very sharp of the presidential protocol team)
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by tuzeriouz(m): 7:10pm On May 19, 2016
Nusaf:

Nigerians have been hugging electrical transformers since May 29, 2015. But malam, on a more serious note, did you observe your "clothedness" on one of the image clip and again your "unclothedness" on another image clip? Do you know what both clips suggest, eh malam? Am sure it was fellow Muslims that advice Amina to un-hijab herself before responding to Mr President. If you are not ok with my observation you can go and die
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by chrischukszy01(m): 7:15pm On May 19, 2016
pedrilo:
this was their winning card! CHIBOK GIRLS
. Conspiracy of d highest level!!!
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by SHAIBULIAR: 7:19pm On May 19, 2016
Baba come carry me
Re: Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) by bejeria101(m): 7:20pm On May 19, 2016
Unfocused moronic govt,if na gej do dis they would complain,tell ur last cowbender that nigerians are suffering. Awön ode iranu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerians Listening to Peter Obi's International Press Conference / Sons Of Bitches Tweeting #TinubuTheDrugDealer, Your Days Numbered - Bayo Onanuga / Abubakar Shekau Before Boko Haram As Rare Video Of Him Lecturing Emerges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.