Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,518 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. (641 Views)

Do People Decide To Be Gay Or Lesbian Or They Were Born That Way? / The REAL Reason People Dump You , According To Your Zodiac Sign / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by greatness22(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2016
A lady fancies a guy… gives him the green light, makes him get real fond of her. He takes it a step further and asks her out. They date for about four months, before she tells him she was seeing someone else before him, and is still with that person, but doesn’t want to lose either of them. He tells her to make a decision - she did – and it turned out she still wants to be with the first guy. He felt real bad, ‘cause apparently, she was “test driving’’ the relationship from the get-go. What do you make of this? What do you think is the reason why people decide to “test drive” in relationships... and is it really healthy/cool to “test-drive”, knowing that the other party might get hurt if things don’t work out?

Share your thoughts.

Omotayor123 kaziblake RukkyDelta Queen Laveda HateU2 LerieBloom Smellymouth Lalasticlala
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by MRNipples(m): 5:12pm On May 19, 2016
ONLY OLOSHOS TEST DRIVES.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by Michellla(f): 5:27pm On May 19, 2016
for plan B.
incase one fails,
they fall back on the other.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by greatness22(m): 5:33pm On May 19, 2016
Michellla:
for plan B.
incase one fails,
they fall back on the other.
I guess you're not into test driving? grin
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 19, 2016
If she didn't fall out of love for the other guy she won't step into this new one... The most probable reason she's calling it quits with the new one is He didn't meet up with the standard she thought he had.

Or maybe its beyond natural; her relationship with the other guy.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by PunkyV(f): 5:35pm On May 19, 2016
Maybe she's not 100% happy in her relationship, decided to regroup, but you turned out to be yet another dud. Some people actually prefer the devil they know over taking risks if they think the outcome is going to be the same either way. IDK.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by greatness22(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2016
pinceprinz:
If she didn't fall out of love for the other guy she won't step into this new one... The most probable reason she's calling it quits with the new one is He didn't meet up with the standard she thought he had.

Or maybe its beyond natural; her relationship with the other guy.
Hmmm, I quite agree with you though, but not in total agreement
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
greatness22:
Hmmm, I quite agree with you though, but not in total agreement
I'm interested in your but what if(s)
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by greatness22(m): 5:41pm On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:
Maybe she's not 100% happy in her relationship, decided to regroup, but you turned out to be yet another dud. Some people actually prefer the devil they know over taking risks if they think the outcome is going to be the same either way. IDK.
Oh, Really?
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by Michellla(f): 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
greatness22:
I guess you're not into test driving? grin
Nayy Nay
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by PunkyV(f): 5:47pm On May 19, 2016
greatness22:
Oh, Really?

I think. She wouldnt be stepping out if all was perfect in her current relationship is my belief. But you must have not been worth the risk for whatever reason. Shrugs.
Re: What Do You Think Is The Reason People Decide To "Testdrive" In A Relationship. by greatness22(m): 5:51pm On May 19, 2016
PunkyV:

I think. She wouldnt be stepping out if all was perfect in her current relationship is my belief. But the dude must have not been worth the risk for whatever reason. Shrugs.
Yeah, you're very correct.

(1) (Reply)

How To Dumpster A Guy Without Hurting Him / Can I Date My Friend’s Ex-girlfriend? / Pls Let's Reason Together,what On Earth Could Make The Woman Act Without Thinkin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.