Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike (16084 Views)

Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) / Constituents Threaten To Recall Senator Sani Over Alleged Opposition To Buhari / Ekiti APC Slams Pastor Adeboye Over Support For Fayose, Alleges Bribery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by NwaTeacher1: 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
Sanction a man for taking side with the masses. So NLC has turned to PDP? APC hasn't unveil their plans for Nigerians

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Olukokosir(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by jornie(m): 5:59pm On May 19, 2016
Good day. Please if you know of any child suffering from any heart condition that requires surgery, kindly refer them to *The Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital Asokoro Abuja*. A group of surgeons will be conducting free surgeries for them from 10 - 21st November, 2016.
*PLS SPREAD THE WORD AND SAVE A SOUL TODAY.*
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by mile12crises: 6:00pm On May 19, 2016
This is where the implosion of the party will start.....

Buhari will be the proverbial cricket that burst his stomach with its legs.

May amadioha strike Buhari with an incurable epilepsy...amin

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Pyno30: 6:03pm On May 19, 2016
Next Kaduna Governor.

4 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Skybee1(m): 6:05pm On May 19, 2016
D man sabi map him novwan folo dy lie
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Roadmike(m): 6:13pm On May 19, 2016
KillerFrost:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/kaduna-apc-sanction-sen-sani-support-nlc-strike/

[size=20pt]This exactly is the problem with the APC and the President. They hardly can distinguish between a contrary view or a dissent and act of being loyal or disloyal to a party or cause.
Any attempt to toe a different line is tantamount to being disloyal to the party and her leadership. This is dogmatic or Zombie sort of followership and this lead us no where. Most of the APC loyalist cannot engage the President and similarly the President cannot engage in any serious academic discuss. All he's used to YES SIR (just Obey)

Go and kill, increase the pump price, Jail that fellow, stop that media house, sack that guy……………………….YES Sir Not minding whether it is Right or Wrong.

Rather unfortunate. [/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by 1miccza: 6:14pm On May 19, 2016
Can you imagine the hypocrisy?? Because he has decided to stand in the path of truth and righteousness,then some folks would expect me to believe that anything good can come out of humans of such a nature.. Rubbish!!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by sanusidabo: 6:14pm On May 19, 2016
A very good welcome development he was the person apart from Saraki that
APC should seriously deal with.
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Vveni(m): 6:18pm On May 19, 2016
hobermener:
Can't help but laugh out loud when i see southerners trying to sound constructive and dispassionate on political issues. For the north, what's most important is not party affiliation, but ethnic affiliation first, and religious second. Anyone who thinks an average northerner will criticize buhari even when the price of fuel reaches #500 a liter should have his brain checked. The north does not distinguish religion from politics, thats why it will continue to lead, rule and lord over the infidel slaves from the south till the end of days.

Wow.. You have spoken. You must be a god.
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by 1miccza: 6:24pm On May 19, 2016
Shehu Sanni is and remains my man any day any time... If he decided to contest for any position i'll vote for him with my toes and fingers

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 19, 2016
Jirate:
Meanwhile in Kano, Many are already Fasting and Praying for Buhari to Die by Fire……lol cool cool

This is quite funny.
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by 1miccza: 6:26pm On May 19, 2016
sanusidabo:

Just listen to yourself you all have forgotten how Abacha ended,there's still a God and one of these days his judgement will descend on your idols everyone of them.....
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]I marvel about this increment which people are seeing nothing bad in. same we that are poor will pay for government projects after paying tax abi? when fuel price in international mkt was high what did we benefit? they should reverse it cos we are already in hardship and fuel subsidy is not against us since they are not corrupt
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by michiyke2003(m): 6:33pm On May 19, 2016
Immunity1:
The man no get sense at all why is always him every time?

u need sense my friend

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Immunity1(f): 6:35pm On May 19, 2016
goodvision12:
why dont yu give him your own sense if yu feel he doesnt have any,Anumpama!
lol i cannot give him my own sense i can only advice him on the public issues
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Akiika: 6:42pm On May 19, 2016
Who are these party idi@ts? what happens to his fundamental human right to freedom of speech.
Bloody illiterates!
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Ilochukwuka: 6:46pm On May 19, 2016
Nigerians at this point in our history should be careful over what they do or say. APC as a party shouldn't be threatening its members to submission on policies one feels are not write. However, every right thinking Nigerian ought to know that subsidy removal judging from present economic situation in the country is the best this government has done. It takes sacrifices to grow as a Nation. Good evening pals
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Iyoma2(f): 6:55pm On May 19, 2016
Heheheee so d Strike na Apc v NLC, so na Buhari style of leadership be this. Hmm no wonder d strike get as e be. God help Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Autino(m): 7:03pm On May 19, 2016
Nelkoko:
Hahahahaha...... ANYBODY wey NO support buhari na enemy..... ABEG WHO GET BUHARI MEASURMENT I WAN SOW SOMETIN LIKE DIS 4 HIM
why did most illiterates always turn everything to politics. A bunch of pretedants suffering and smiling
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by bejeria101(m): 7:14pm On May 19, 2016
So because he belongs to your party,he cant express himself? Na wa for una apshit
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by magzey: 7:30pm On May 19, 2016
Jirate:
Meanwhile in Kano, Many are already Fasting and Praying for Buhari to Die by Fire……lol cool cool
THE PERSON PRAYING FOR SOME ONE TO DIE ,DONT KNOW THAT GOD IS THE GIVER OF LIFE. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Eruditor: 7:44pm On May 19, 2016
Too many mental midgets on NL.

So Senator Shehu Sani passed the budget knowing well that for FG to pay any form of subsidy it would have to be through a supplementary budget yet he said nothing?

So Shehu Sani knowing that crude oil has been selling at below $50 all year, that Militants have been crippling the production figures and thus FG revenue is now trying to play to the gallery by supporting NLC?

2019 is not too far. Let him see that he won his senatorial district because of the popularity and acceptance of PMB and not because of his own political clout. We are waiting.
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by macarson2k(m): 7:56pm On May 19, 2016
Nelkoko:
Hahahahaha...... ANYBODY wey NO support buhari na enemy..... ABEG WHO GET BUHARI MEASURMENT I WAN SOW SOMETIN LIKE DIS 4 HIM

APC is a demonic party!

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Almonda: 7:59pm On May 19, 2016
I need to say this I have not met Senator Shehu befor but all i know is that i admire this man as my favorite Senator.
HE SPEAKS THE TRUTH not all those DECEIVERS like Mr. Common Sense
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by jaafree: 8:22pm On May 19, 2016
Its jst a matter of tym before youth flogg'am in kaduna
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by mattyboy007(m): 9:12pm On May 19, 2016
donphilopus:
When people say on this forum that the members of the "Like Mind" group in the Senate would defect to PDP if Saraki is forced out, I always laugh at them. If the National Assembly Elections and the Presidential Elections were conducted differently, I'm so certain that most APC Senators from the North wouldn't have been in the Senate today. Buhari's factor brought most of them to the red chambers and if any of them dare leaves the party, s/he would be relegated to the background come 2019. If una feel say ah dey lie, who amongst the Senators from Oyo State in the 7th Senate were reelected? None!

Shehu Sani just like his fellow "Like Mind" Senators wouldn't be bold enough to leave the part. If they dare it, they should consider themselves politically dead and buried!
reporting live frm kaduna central.. bro I can bet wit anytin dat if Shehu sani join kowa party cum 2019, he will b re elected except d election will b rig...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by mattyboy007(m): 9:21pm On May 19, 2016
sanusidabo:
for ur mind?? for ur info if Shehu sani form his own party today n contest against el rufai (buhari favourite boi), he will surely win in kaduna.... #Reportingliveformkaduna#
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by kinharold(m): 10:19pm On May 19, 2016
And what will they do to Dino Malaye.
Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by Alezy(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2016
bejeria101:
So because he belongs to your party,he cant express himself? Na wa for una apshit
the very height of foolishness

If him see true make e no talk again cos him na apc member.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by bejeria101(m): 12:48am On May 20, 2016
Alezy:
the very height of foolishness

If him see true make e no talk again cos him na apc member.

Bros just imagine,u shot him in the foot and expect him to say he is ok,who does dat? Dis govt is just clutching at straws.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC To Sanction Shehu Sani Over Support For NLC Strike by BushidoBlue(m): 1:01am On May 20, 2016
Roadmike:

[size=20pt]This exactly is the problem with the APC and the President. They hardly can distinguish between a contrary view or a dissent and act of being loyal or disloyal to a party or cause.
Any attempt to toe a different line is tantamount to being disloyal to the party and her leadership. This is dogmatic or Zombie sort of followership and this lead us no where. Most of the APC loyalist cannot engage the President and similarly the President cannot engage in any serious academic discuss. All he's used to YES SIR (just Obey)

Go and kill, increase the pump price, Jail that fellow, stop that media house, sack that guy……………………….YES Sir Not minding whether it is Right or Wrong.

Rather unfortunate. [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeosun: Technically, there is no subsidy but ‘under-recovery’ / Traders Buy Nomination Form For Sani Bello (Photos) / Osinbajo & Governor Abubakar Bello In Closed-Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.