Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,124 members, 7,863,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:48 AM

Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani (936 Views)

APC In Tatters, Oyegun Is A Sycophant - Idahosa, APC Chieftain / Buhari: I’m Disappointed With Some South-east Leaders Over IPOB / Buhari: I’m Happy Nigerians Can Buy Cheap Rice In This Recesssion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by DONSMITH123(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2016
The senator representing Kaduna Central Senatorial district, Sani Shehu, has ridiculed the threat by the Kaduna State chapter of the All Progressives Congress, APC, to expel him from the party, noting that although he is a hundred percent supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, he will always air his opinion on issues in the country.
The party had on Thursday accused Sani of anti-party conduct for criticizing the new price of fuel introduced by the federal government last week, which jacked up the pump price of the product from N86 to N145 per litre.

Reacting to the threat on Friday through his Special Adviser on Politics and Ideology, Suleiman Ahmed, the senator described the party’s threat as mere hallucination.

Sani said although he remained “one hundred percent a supporter of President Muhammadu Buhari, but he is neither a sycophant nor a hypocrite who will not speak his mind when there is the need to do so.”

He alleged that the state APC is a tool in hand of the Governor Nasir El-Rufai-led Kaduna government.

He said, “It will be interesting for the general public to know that even the so-called state headquarters of the APC is a building owned by a top PDP chieftain in the state.”

“The press conference and threat of expulsion made by one Tanko Wusono of Kaduna APC against comrade Senator Shehu Sani for objecting to the increase in pump price of petroleum products stands unambiguously condemned.

“Kaduna APC as it exists today is simply an extension of El-Rufai’s government.”

Cc: lalasticlala

http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/20/although-i-support-buhari-im-not-a-sycophant-sani/

1 Like

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by Topleague(m): 12:58pm On May 20, 2016
who is this Sani that like playing to gallery. It is high time you face your senatorial work and leave the common sense talk to one senator from Bayelsa
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by MrKong: 12:59pm On May 20, 2016
Topleague:
who is this Sani that like playing to gallery. It is high time you face your senatorial work and leave the common sense talk to one senator from Bayelsa
What is this one saying bayi?

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by NextGovernor(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
Much respect man. Not all those zombie here that don't even gain anything, will still want to kill there selves and they will never see anything wrong with this government.

2 Likes

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by stephnie1(f): 1:21pm On May 20, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by TrueHeart365(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
some brain dead zombies will still not learn from this man.
that you support an administration should not make you delusional.
good one from sani

3 Likes

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by Pidggin(f): 1:30pm On May 20, 2016
This man is brave, APC na scam

2 Likes

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by VampireeM(f): 1:32pm On May 20, 2016
Wetin concern me? Both of you are the product of the party of Scam undecided

1 Like

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:36pm On May 20, 2016
Yeye man. Make i clap for you?
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by Pavarottii(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2016
Help me tell dem ooo... they are plenty of dem on NL. Sycopants and hypocrites that will see white and Call it black,even wen they will still pay d 50naira post charge, 45% increase in electricity tariff, 100% increase in V.A.T and 69% increase in PMS pump price. Inflation higest since the inception of Nigeria almost 14%. They all do it without questioning and support blindly. Even wen dey are broke or their parents. They still come on NL and support.
Some of dem and their folks av losts jobs ooo and their business folding up due to increase in dollar. But they still defend blindly.

I av tried to give dem a detail of my essence cos it's sad for me to see my people famished. But they av decided to suffer and smile no matter d cost. So I leave them to their suffering. Just want to let them know. That this is just the beginning of suffering under their master cos he cares less about them.

I hope some get a clue from u sir. And I like ur courage sir.

2 Likes

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:39pm On May 20, 2016
i tell you. APC na scam. They came all in the name of change slogan.

Pidggin:
This man is brave, APC na scam

1 Like

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:39pm On May 20, 2016
Pavarottii:
Help me tell dem ooo... they are plenty of dem on NL. Sycopants and hypocrites that will see white and Call it black,even wen they will still pay d 50naira post charge, 45% increase in electricity tariff, 100% increase in V.A.T and 69% increase in PMS pump price. They all do it without questioning and support blindly. Even wen dey are broke or their parents. They still come on NL and support.
Some of dem and their folks av losts jobs ooo and their business folding up due to increase in dollar. But they still defend blindly.

1 Like

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by Hadone(m): 1:49pm On May 20, 2016
Indeed!! Comrade
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by SweetLove0(f): 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by SweetLove0(f): 1:56pm On May 20, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by aresa: 2:09pm On May 20, 2016
Saying what's on your mind is one thing, but saying insane and irrational things are another.

When you are with people that you claimed you support 100%, you trust and believe in their judgement 100% which is not sycophancy.it's trust, loyalty and personal conviction which many of these half baked politicians don't have. Many of them prefer to have it both ways even by working against the programs and policies they claim to support..

There's only one President and the leader of your party, not 2. Whatever issues you have with your party's programs and policies are best addressed internally with your party and leadership, but undermining your party and insulating your party members and leadership and even going personal by calling them drunkards goes beyond credible disagreements, it diminishes your own credibility and highlights your own shortcomings and poor judgment.
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by DONSMITH123(m): 2:15pm On May 20, 2016
WELL SAID MY GUY

aresa:
Saying what's on your mind is one thing, but saying insane and irrational things are another.

When you are with people that you claimed you support 100%, you trust and believe in their judgement 100% which is not sycophancy.it's trust, loyalty and personal conviction which many of these half baked politcians don't have. Many of them prefer to have it both ways even by working against the programs and policies they claim to support..

There's only one President and the leader of your party, not 2. Whatever issues yiu1 have with your party's programs and policies are best addressed internally with your party and leadership, but undermining your party and insulating your party members and leadership and even going personal by calling them drunkards goes beyond credible disagreements, it diminishes your own credibility and highlights your own shortcomings and poor judgment.
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by hucienda: 2:24pm On May 20, 2016
No, no, no Distinguished Senator...

Correction-

"Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant Zombie."
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by swagaholic: 3:15pm On May 20, 2016
aresa:

When you are with people that you claimed you support 100%, you trust and believe in their judgement 100% which is not sycophancy.it's trust, loyalty and personal conviction which many of these half baked politcians don't have. Many of them prefer to have it both ways even by working against the programs and policies they claim to support..

There's only one President and the leader of your party, not 2. Whatever issues yiu1 have with your party's programs and policies are best addressed internally with your party and leadership, but undermining your party and insulating your party members and leadership and even going personal by calling them drunkards goes beyond credible disagreements, it diminishes your own credibility and highlights your own shortcomings and poor judgment.trash!!! Bubu ain't the leader of his party to start with, btw can u trust a blind me 2 lead u? Zombies dey try sha
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by aresa: 3:19pm On May 20, 2016
swagaholic:
trash!!! Bubu ain't the leader of his party to start with, btw can u trust a blind me 2 lead u? Zombies dey try sha

I don't engage ignorant and unintelligent elementary school drop outs with nothing sensible to talk about or offer humanity..
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by hedonistic: 3:45pm On May 20, 2016
aresa:

When you are with people that you claimed you support 100%, you trust and believe in their judgement 100% which is not sycophancy.it's trust, loyalty and personal conviction which many of these half baked politicians don't have. Many of them prefer to have it both ways even by working against the programs and policies they claim to support..

There's only one President and the leader of your party, not 2. Whatever issues you have with your party's programs and policies are best addressed internally with your party and leadership, but undermining your party and insulating your party members and leadership and even going personal by calling them drunkards goes beyond credible disagreements, it diminishes your own credibility and highlights your own shortcomings and poor judgment.

It's apparent that you cannot even convince yourself with this load of rubbish.

I'm sure you're among the hypocrites that were cheering on the likes of Amaechi, Kwankwaso and Co while they were abusing Jonathan and forming 'New PDP' even as members of Jonathan's then ruling party. Now it is convenient for you to talk about "best addressed internally".
Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by Hillzy(m): 4:01pm On May 20, 2016
Sure we know

1 Like

Re: Although I Support Buhari, I’m Not A Sycophant – Sani by aresa: 4:23pm On May 20, 2016
hedonistic:

It's apparent that you cannot even convince yourself with this load of rubbish.

I'm sure you're among the hypocrites that were cheering on the likes of Amaechi, Kwankwaso and Co while they were abusing Jonathan and forming 'New PDP' even as members of Jonathan's then ruling party. Now it is convenient for you to talk about "best addressed internally".

What's your meaningless and irrelevant and out of topic and Jonathan's burden on your shoulder got to do with the topic or even my assertions.?

Rubbish is mentally warped and lazy people with nothing sane and rational to contribute to any discussion.

Seriously, it's 2016 and you are still pained and trouble about Jonathan and lost election when in fact Jonathan himself have moved on with his loss and life. Even election loss and the fact that he's moved on didn't stop your own jonathan sycophancy. You really need to look in the mirror for sycophancy and while you are at it, get some help for Jonathan withdrawal syndrome..

(1) (Reply)

Checkout New Funny Tweet by PDP Director on Media / GEJ Was Not Interested In Saving Nigeria's Resources-okonjo Iweala / 4 Issues President Buhari Will Address At The United Nations General Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.