Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? (523 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / If Your Girlfriend Does This To You, What Would You Do (photo)? / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by WAECFlyer: 12:49pm On May 20, 2016
Just simple question, most people will fail it

even lalasticlala

What does the amount written with pen on the 1,000 note mean?

Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by MRNipples(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2016
@OP the question is not visibliral understandable. make it clear.
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by iceberylin(m): 12:54pm On May 20, 2016
EVEN 300IQ WONT UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION... OP MUST HAVE 400
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by WAECFlyer: 12:54pm On May 20, 2016
MRNipples:
@OP the question is not visibliral understandable. make it clear.
corrected
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by obiorathesubtle: 12:55pm On May 20, 2016
Stop writing on our currency!! Olodo rapata.. You don't have common 20naira to buy 20 leaves and write whatever nonsense you want to write.. This is an offence o.. Stop writing on our NOTES!!!
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by kossyablaze(m): 12:55pm On May 20, 2016
Simple question
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by horpilow(m): 12:56pm On May 20, 2016
undecided38,800
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by WAECFlyer: 12:56pm On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Stop writing on our currency!! Olodo rapata.. You don't have common 20naira to buy 20 leaves and write whatever nonsense you want to write.. This is an offence o.. Stop writing on our NOTES!!!
I don't abuse money!
it was given to me like that!
I don't manufacture money!
olodo too

So if they give me the money make I reject abi?
mumu
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by obiorathesubtle: 1:01pm On May 20, 2016
WAECFlyer:

I don't abuse money!
it was given to me like that!
I don't manufacture money!
olodo too

So if they give me the money make I reject abi?
mumu
Dead brain ruminant.. This post implies you wrote those figures..

If you rejected the money, then you'd have completed level 35 of foolishness..

I'm warning you o.. If you write on our notes! I'll make sure you're arraigned and thrown into the damn prison where you belong..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by vizkiz: 1:04pm On May 20, 2016
make una fight oh! cheesy
Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! Fight! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by WAECFlyer: 1:05pm On May 20, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Dead brain ruminant.. This post implies you wrote those figures..

If you rejected the money, then you'd have completed level 35 of foolishness..

I'm warning you o.. If you write on our notes! I'll make sure you're arraigned and thrown into the damn prison where you belong..
for your dry mind!
you think like a goat!
not every nairalander has brain!
ladies take note
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by slyrone(m): 1:15pm On May 20, 2016
30million naira
Re: Intelligent? What Does This Amount Written Here Mean? by kossyablaze(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:
make una fight oh! cheesy

Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
Fight!
Fight! cheesy

my own na to dey observe

(1) (Reply)

Life / BE KIND TO READ THRU / Think About This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.