Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You (484 Views)

Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers / Hilarious Conversation Between A Man & His Ex-Girlfriend Who Cheated On Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 20, 2016
Would you continue in a relationship with someone who cheated on you if they confess to you and come clean about it
Re: Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by iceberylin(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2016
WITH MY EADIBLE CATERS AROUND.. YEAH ..I WILL cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by falconey(m): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
naah

by disclosing it ,saving time to find out . I wont dump her at that spot but give her luxury of a month then dump her.
Re: Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by PunkyV(f): 1:29pm On May 20, 2016
Hmmm...

I like honesty. I think I'd have more respect for them for that, but you don't fùck with my trust & get forgiven. Period. The admission will just make me more nicer with the break up.
Re: Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by donbenedict(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2016
Depends on the gravity of the cheating...

If na say I check her fone see yeye chats, six months silent treatment.

If na kiss, one year silent treatment.

If na romancing, touching body, two years.

But if say I catch dem murrafvkers doing the real deal, omo I go sentence both of dem to death

1 Like

Re: Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by kossyablaze(m): 1:41pm On May 20, 2016
Yes na.
Re: Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by makydebbie(f): 2:00pm On May 20, 2016
it depends...sometimes its not always what you think....you may be wrong!..but if its redhanded in the act or with someone i know i will so dump ur sorry ass..
Re: Would You Continue In A Relationship With Someone Who Cheated On You by NemzySeries(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2016
Even if I see anoda man's juice dripping outta ya pv55y I'm like to still 4give & ova look but wat I'm gonna watch out 4 dat "tendency to fall back into ur old sin".......datz wat is rili gonna determine ma nxt step bkos I dunt tink @ ma current age i'll av strength 4 breaking & making up new relationships

(1) (Reply)

Signs To Know That Your Partner Is Cheating On You / Who Is A Bad Guy? / Nairalanders How Emotionally Intelligent Are You? Test Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.