Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,926 members, 7,821,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing (42256 Views)

Yobe Governor, Gaidam, Visits Dapchi, Says No Girl Rescued / How Can It Be SE/SS Forum When Edo And Delta Were Missing? / Chibok Is A Big Scam, No School Girl Was Rescued - Asari Dokubo Reiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Ghostheart(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
bender79:
Fake freedom fighter..go to the far north or any remote area and see if secondary school students speak English.

What's the essence of them seeking education if at that level they still can't express themselves in the same language they are taught to write and read? Shouldn't you be ashamed of making or allowing your brain to pop out half baked opinion for the sake of knowledge? [color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by izzou(m): 5:23pm On May 20, 2016
luvinhubby:

Do they write in English or Hausa?
They write in english They usually help them answer their questions on the board so everyone copies And their result is far better than the south Highest level of exam malpractice is in the north Dats y i said dokubo has no valid point yet
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Built2last: 5:25pm On May 20, 2016
kurt09:
Abeg create new thread for this post.

You have my permission to. Am quite busy now
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Akshow: 5:26pm On May 20, 2016
pablitho:
You made no sense in ur comparism
I don't expect a sentimental bigot to see sense in my Comparison

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by luvinhubby(m): 5:27pm On May 20, 2016
izzou:

They write in english
They usually help them answer their questions on the board so everyone copies
And their result is far better than the south
Highest level of exam malpractice is in the north
Dats y i said dokubo has no valid point yet

And Northern states are always last in WAEC & NECO ?

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by erico2k2(m): 5:28pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=izzou post=45806256]

Dont just support something because that is what you want to hear from the beginning

I have my doubts concerning the rescue

But YESSS

and I repeat

YESSSS

Most of their students dont speak english in the north
They have a large population of students in their schools and they DONT speak english[/quotes]
And they want to write WAEC? How??
Can't speak proper English ok well can't understand to the point you need an interpreter? Nahhh I can't buy that
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Olukat(m): 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
izzou:

Even before buhari or jonathan entered power,they have been passin Waec.
They dont speak english
They help them write their ssce.
Stop showing us your level of ignorance

It's obvious you barely understood my comment here
Enjoy ur evening cool
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by shaqhead: 5:31pm On May 20, 2016
Harvesthomes:
if a 13 years should sit for Waec it's expectant such a kid is a Genius and not a na wa lost the words...if a 13 years old is recused after 2 years in captivity then she must have been preparing to take Waec at 11,at 11 you should be atmost in JSS3 even as a Genius....So let fools keep heaping praises on a foolish system

Righteousness exalts a nation

Sin ( Lies ) will only have consequential after-effect it's only a matter of time

They can't even scam well self,degrading the high ranking we have in scam in the world.

This is the lowest trick ever pooled off what bunch of fools

First it was missing budget next this...

Where did you get the 11/13 year figure from? Is it that some of you jst cook up any nonsense cos u see others doin it?

Gosh, shes 19 Son! Every reputable news outlet quotes 19! She wasa abducted along with the others when she was 17.

Read here, I kno its hard for u
Vanguard
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/rescued-chibok-girl-amina-ali-a-quiet-and-humble-student/

BBC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36330379

To all those folks deflecting by askin why she cant speak a word of english, I ask which evidence is there to prove she can't!
Is there a video recording that showed her inability to speak?

I dare say even if she cant speak simple coherent English, I personally wont b surprised cos if u hv been to the core North (not just their capitals), it is commonplace to find such!

You folks r trying so so hard bt unfortunately in futility to paint a heavy hue to the "Its a scam" position but too bad it aint sticking!

It. wont have been a scam if GEJ was still president! Would it! Too bad he's not! Deal with it!

Ok ok lets say we agree that its a scam....what does that make your hero! Ooops!

Dnt forget that he was scammed by BH "negotiator"! Chaii

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by izzou(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
luvinhubby:

And Northern states are always last in WAEC & NECO ?
Are you sure of that??

From the school i served, they didnt fail much oh
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by izzou(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
[quote author=erico2k2 post=45807686][/quote] Oga you better buy it cus its the truth They help them write the answers on the board They dont repeat in northern government schools Am serious Make your own findings if you dont believe
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by gulfer: 5:37pm On May 20, 2016
All talk and no substance....
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by sonnie10: 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
The game plan is beginning to unfold. Each time Buhari introduces one harsh policy, one Chibok girl would be rescued to divert attention. Its a pity, Nigerians still have about 218 more harsh policies left. Nigerians must endure if they are serious about having all their Chibok girls back.

God help Nigerians to keep track of the show;

1) Fuel subsidy removal = One Chibok girl rescued (Checked!).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Naijacitizen(m): 5:45pm On May 20, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3737702_index_jpeg7a22bf66580ddb64c14e9a6d0970044a

Not this Criminal Niger-Delta Fat Ugly Muslim Wanna-be Piggy again. angry

He had better shut up and enjoy the Monies he got from his Uncle Jonathan in peace before President Bubu go call for ehn account statement.

Why mentioning Muslim?

Haba MadCow1, pls don't lost the respect I have for you.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Kenobus: 5:46pm On May 20, 2016
There are no missing girls! Chibok girls is a scam!
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by alowonle02(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2016
Dokunbo in short I love dis question u asked but I would have loved should u can physically present dis question to President Muhammad Buhari directly. We re nt d right person to answer dis. Stupid man.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by hysteriabox(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Dokubo dokubo, the freedom fighter that did not bother to site his investments in the land he claimed he was fighting for.

The freedom fighter that did not use his investments to provide job for the jobless youths of ND, but would rather export such employment to neighbouring countries.

You have been too quiet lately.

Nice to hear your voice at last.

May the go Lord allow the daughters in your lineage to be involved in such a scam. Simple.

If Mama Peace, a graduate, a whole First Lady and Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa could be speaking her kind of English at adulthood, what would she have been like at age 17?

kai... Dude...ur d real deal

no truer words have ever been spoken.

Dokubo talking from hiding. Carry bodi come back ND na if u no run run like tompolo. Guy thx
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Goldencollins: 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:
Dokubo dokubo, the freedom fighter that did not bother to site his investments in the land he claimed he was fighting for.

The freedom fighter that did not use his investments to provide job for the jobless youths of ND, but would rather export such employment to neighbouring countries.

You have been too quiet lately.

Nice to hear your voice at last.

May the go Lord allow the daughters in your lineage to be involved in such a scam. Simple.

If Mama Peace, a graduate, a whole First Lady and Permanent Secretary in Bayelsa could be speaking her kind of English at adulthood, what would she have been like at age 17?

Is Mama Peace a science student? Shameless Zombie

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Shakur86(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2016
where has this fat pig been all this while
Dokubo dokubo dokubo
How many times did I call you?
be careful of you public utterances these day else I'll ask efcc to invite you for interrogation and ur trial begin.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Viktorlaw(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2016
erico2k2:

Oga what part of Delta state is that where a WAEC student can't read and write?
ISOKO Delta state
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Wadosky(m): 5:56pm On May 20, 2016
Built2last:
Chibok Parents and family really must enter Guinness book of records. First none came forward to talk to TV about their abducted daughter. None went naked out of grief. None made a fuss over their missing daughter.

Now a man appears with your RESCUED daughter. It is not that the man brought her and was crying and apologizing. NO. In a military rambo-like rescue, both vigilantes and military combined like rice and beans and swung in and rescued your daughter. They "CAUGHT" the kidnapper and serial rapist who had even gotten her pregnant and made her a mother. This man from whom this girl is RESCUED, who did not RETURN her out of his own volition is never arrested, never beaten up, never tortured to show where the rest are. Instead he is flown like a prince and kept in the same hospital bed as the RESCUED girl.

And the girl's parents and brother, instead of biting the man ear who kidnapped their 16 years daughter, instead of trying to murder him, they are silent and allowing their daughter to continue being with him. A man who has kept their daughter away from them and caused them grief, they are quiet and allowing him access to her as if he gave them bride price.

Let us now juxtapose Ese Oruru's case. Do you think the parents will allow emmmm emmmm emmm. Emir Sanusi parade himself as her husband? Emmm oh Sorry Yinusa. Have you seen Yinusa and Ese in same environment?

Abduction and rape is no joking matter. No matter how much and how long a victim has been with her abductor and how many children they have made, the abductor is separated from the victim and sent to jail while the victim is treated for trauma and other physical and psychological damage that may have occurred.

Truth remains, if it does not look like a duck, walk like a duck and squawk like a duck, it is not a duck. You cannot tell me Buhari and all around him are stupid enough not to know that a rapist is not allowed to continue to be with the victim just because they have a child Surely the president is not that stupid? He must know that the girl and her rapist and abductor must be separated right?

"Rescued with her kidnapper". News

How does it sound in your ear? "rescued WITH her kidnapper".

No No No. They did not say FROM her kidnapper.

Rescued WITH her kidnapper

Na Ogun go punish all these people.

Poor script writers. APC looking for what to celebrate on May 29 after a year of destroying Nigeria and plunging people into suffering. This is the best they could come up with.

Anyway, it is woking. I know many fools who believe this nonsense.
I root for buhari but you made alot of points, let me wait for ppl in charge to clear me on the points u raised.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by bestsunday84: 5:57pm On May 20, 2016
That's useless talk
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by MadCow1: 5:59pm On May 20, 2016
Naijacitizen:

Why mentioning Muslim?

Haba MadCow1, pls don't lost the respect I have for you.

It was not an affront on Islam.

Or don't you know Asari dey form Muslim?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by hysteriabox(m): 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
shaqhead:

Where did you get the 11/13 year figure from? Is it that some of you jst cook up any nonsense cos u see others doin it?

Gosh, shes 19 Son! Every reputable news outlet quotes 19! She wasa abducted along with the others when she was 17.

Read here, I kno its hard for u
Vanguard
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/rescued-chibok-girl-amina-ali-a-quiet-and-humble-student/

BBC
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36330379

To all those folks deflecting by askin why she cant speak a word of english, I ask which evidence is there to prove she can't!
Is there a video recording that showed her inability to speak?

I dare say even if she cant speak simple coherent English, I personally wont b surprised cos if u hv been to the core North (not just their capitals), it is commonplace to find such!

You folks r trying so so hard bt unfortunately in futility to paint a heavy hue to the "Its a scam" position but too bad it aint sticking!

It. wont have been a scam if GEJ was still president! Would it! Too bad he's not! Deal with it!

Ok ok lets say we agree that its a scam....what does that make your hero! Ooops!

Dnt forget that he was scammed by BH "negotiator"! Chaii

abeg bros...leave dem. All these lies they are sharing only helps dem sleep at night. But it can never stick

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by papparatzzi2013: 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
Goldencollins:

Is Mama Peace a science student? Shameless Zombie

Hear yourself hating wailer.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Goldencollins: 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
Akshow:
It's obvious that even if Buhari lies down for Nigerians to walk on him, some people will still find something to complain about that. Laughably, the guys who doubted ChibokGirls abduction and rescue have started deflecting their narrative to judging education in the north on the premise that the rescued ChibokGirl, Amina, a WAEC candidate couldn't speak English.

If Mama Peste Jonathan was a teacher before Oga GEJ joined politics in 1999, shouldn't we go look for her students in Bayelsa to compare them with Amina Ali from Chibok?

The problem with Zombies is that they leave the message and attack the messenger and other innocent people,what has Mama Peace got to do with this thread Shameless Zombie
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by cycluse: 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
I can't understand why most people from the east think this chibok girls is a scam,my prayers is I wish and hope we can find the founder or those who are sponsoring this boko aram
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Akshow: 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
Goldencollins:

The problem with Zombies is that they leave the message and attack the messenger and other innocent people,what has Mama Peace got to do with this thread Shameless Zombie
your wailing has just started. Shameless wailer
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by hysteriabox(m): 6:07pm On May 20, 2016
Viktorlaw:
ISOKO Delta state

na only there. I served in Aseko, ipokia LGA of ogun state. I can remember like 3 students could speak english in d school i served and dey went on to write waec.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Goldencollins: 6:08pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Hear yourself hating wailer.

Seems u are yet to chew your gworo and drink your kunu today
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by Goldencollins: 6:10pm On May 20, 2016
Akshow:
your wailing has just started. Shameless wailer

Seems you are yet to drink your kunu and chew your gworo today that's why your brain isn't coordinating well.
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by papparatzzi2013: 6:11pm On May 20, 2016
Goldencollins:

Seems u are yet to chew your gworo and drink your kunu today

What is this "thing" that thinks he is "anything" saying?
Re: Asari Dokubo: Chibok Is A Scam, No Girl Was Found Because No Girls Were Missing by omakay(m): 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
Viktorlaw:
ISOKO Delta state
Abeg, do not forget to include all those communities that make up Okpe kingdom. Places like Oha, Orerokpe, Oviore e.t.c.

When life don tire the youths, dey will find their way to Ghana to hustle.

#GhanaBurger....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP Leaders Prostrate As They Beg Ooni Of Ife Over Sen Omisore's Detention. Pics / Celebrations In Kano As APC Wins Presidential Elections (pics) / Photos : Thugs Who Tried To Snatch Ballot Boxes At Amuwo Odofin Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.