Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta (53842 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 20, 2016
ceejay80s:

Don't mind dem , some people are indeed sensless , all these thing they are destroying will affect their future great grandchildren ,
I keep tell people if other countries that has nuclear as power source are like us , all of them go do die finish, cos if Hilary Clinton vex say obama win am ,she would send militants to go and destroy the source of their electricity , they will all die of cancer na, we have no infrastructure for our great grand children to inherit, its a big shame and disgrace, we are indeed useless in this country, niger delta militant are not bigger than the whole nigeria, if its war they want , let it start, wetin happen to ojukwu will happen to dem,
By da way , I be igbo, and I don't support rubbish, its affecting me and a of us , even their own family, cos there's blackout in nigeria

U re not Igbo plz, u re from south west nd I don't know why we always be ashamed of where we come from? Stop making mockery of us grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 20, 2016
kushkingstalin:

Point of correction
You and your Vagab*nd generation are useless in this country
U are irrelevant, whether being an Igbo or not
Carcass of people like u are not meant to be buried but fed to the wild beast of the field
#peace

My God bless the womb that gave birth to you!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by guntranno(f): 8:29pm On May 20, 2016
kushkingstalin:

looks like u have a stinking 40,000 yrs open grave stench oozing out of ur VeeJay
You are guilty and a criminal for that
can't those bacterias live in peace..healthy
#peace

Mtsheww
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Dmano: 8:33pm On May 20, 2016
Abeg which group b dis one oo?because d Avengers were capture by d army i hope dis is not another group. Nigeria which way
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 20, 2016

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jogojogo: 8:34pm On May 20, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

are the people complaining?

you just regained your voice, what happened to you when BH were busy bombing and destroying the north undecided ?

Honesty, I thought the South were wiser alas I was wrong

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Maser: 8:36pm On May 20, 2016
Most of the idiotic cowards hiding behind keyboards and running their mouth on social media and applauding this destruction of our country are abroad. The stupid ones at home liking their posts get to bear the grim consequences of the outcome of such a dangerous development. Nigeria is in darkness for days now but those ones abroad enjoy 24/7 light. Of course PMB will always have light in Aso Rock. I watched Syrians in diaspora encourage the ones at home to challenge Assad, today most of the rebels are in their graves and the few lucky to be alive are tired of war and want peace at all costs. The idiots in the diaspora are still couched in the safety of foreign lands enjoying their lives, hardly sparing a thought for the dead.

5 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Bamz(m): 8:42pm On May 20, 2016
smiley I simply smile when I perceive southerners in Lagos backing these explosions. Enlightened southerners who've got the interest of their land at heart so much detest all that's going on.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by nigerianvenom(m): 8:43pm On May 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Seriously, Buhari is a glorified goat. If I call him dullard now, donphilopus will start foaming in the mouth. The man is a failure.

My guy

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by sammaking(m): 8:45pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:

no one is holding you lazy ass. oil is a gift from God to mother earth just like any other natural resources, dont act like u put it there or discovered it.
if it is true then go and milk the one that God has put in your back yard and leave Niger Delta alone,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Ikechu68: 8:46pm On May 20, 2016
I don't care what anyone says but I'm proud of the militants. More elbow grease to una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Emytexboy(m): 8:46pm On May 20, 2016
olaitoro:
Buhari is beginning to appear clueless to mr

he should do something as the CSO and GCFR of this country Nigeria.

Even if it warrants him, Buhari tendering appologies to the Militant and SE/SS to mitigate the worsening security situation of the country.

God bless Nigeria

proudly Igbo proudly Lagosian
ontup of which dustbin?
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jogojogo: 8:50pm On May 20, 2016
Ahmeduana:

THAT IS THE POINT, IT AS TURN TO PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH NOW BA? DID YOU REMEMBER TO SAY ALL THESE WHEN THE supporter of APC AND THE BOKO HARAM ARE UNDERMINING JONATHAN REGIME THAT ALL NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR EVIL AND DEADLY POLITICS?

And you think by this way you are undermining PMB? With all the revelations of the arms deal, you think GEJ was been undermined or just unwilling or incompetent to curtail the menace of Boko haram? You think Boko haram started during GEJ? It started with Late Yar'adua who eventually killed the founder of Boko Haram. If Boko Haram was created for Jonathan, what are they doing in Cameroon, Chad and Niger?

Keep bombing...........we shall see where this will take us to. But just know that Buhari is not affected in any way. The rich will get richer and the poor will keep getting poorer.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by fx45(m): 8:51pm On May 20, 2016
blackpanda:
I know because i've been bounced before for not having delta as my state of origin.
Shame on you! Just look at the way you're disgracing yourself and your entire Yoloba people. A few hours ago, you were jumping upandan an anti-Biafran thread by Joborskill claiming to be a Niger-Deltan. Suddenly you've been bounced by an oil company for not having State of Origin Certificate from the Niger-Delta.

I will mention all those involved in that thread to come and see you for the miserable Yoloba cone head fraud that you are...

Ngozi123, Adaure4ever, Zuchyblink, Sctests, Truckpusher, EasternActivist, Jackiedudu, Thewrath, robosky02, Olabestonic001(pls come and see your townsman dancing naked in the market square), achi4u, Senibo1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 20, 2016

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by iconaus: 8:53pm On May 20, 2016
Bamz:
smiley I simply smile when I perceive southerners in Lagos backing these explosions. Enlightened southerners who've got the interest of their land at heart so much detest all that's going on.
Rubbish. .iam a southerner n enlightened . I am in support as long as injustice , inequality n marginalisation continues n govt turning blind eyes to it n continues to lie n dramatise so called cbiko girl

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 20, 2016
These guys have not even started and you people are screaming blue murder.
Just wait till the expiration of the 14 day ultimatum.
Workers have started closing shoo there too cos those guys don't have joy.
Bubu will learn

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Psyrus(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2016
Wetin kwansyn monki with gada? *switchs to palm tree mode for better viewing*

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by wxyz1: 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
Maser:
Most of the idiotic cowards hiding behind keyboards and running their mouth on social media and applauding this destruction of our country are abroad. The stupid ones at home liking their posts get to bear the grim consequences of the outcome of such a dangerous development. Nigeria is in darkness for days now but those ones abroad enjoy 24/7 light. Of course PMB will always have light in [b]Aso [/b]Rock. I watched Syrians in diaspora encourage the ones at home to challenge Assad, today most of the rebels are in their graves and the few lucky to be alive are tired of war and want peace at all costs. The idiots in the diaspora are still couched in the safety of foreign lands enjoying their lives, hardly sparing a thought for the dead.
you voted him so that he would have light alone abi? A husband who cannot provide for his household is was than infidel. it seems all of you are now clueless and helpless. i tot when Buhari become president he would crush every form of criminality. what is he still doing? if Nigeria Army cannot do it he should put on his uniform and go to creek and fight. emty brain with high Ego, old cargo calling himself fearless. Let his body language save the situation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Ngozi123(f): 8:59pm On May 20, 2016
fx45:
Shame on you! Just look at the way you're disgracing yourself and your entire Yoloba people. A few hours ago, you were jumping upandan an anti-Biafran thread by Joborskill claiming to be a Niger-Deltan. Suddenly you've been bounced by an oil company for not having State of Origin Certificate from the Niger-Delta.

I will mention all those involved in that thread to come and see you for the miserable Yoloba cone head fraud that you are...

Ngozi123, Adaure4ever, Zuchyblink, Sctests, Truckpusher, EasternActivist

I always thought that he was from the North. I had no idea that he was pretending to be from the Niger Delta shocked.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by SAEJO: 9:00pm On May 20, 2016
papparatzzi2013:

Did you not read the statement of IYC where they were complaining of soldiers presence?

More are on their way.

PMB should level any community were bombing is taking place.
EMPTY, BRAINLESS NOISE MAKER

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Bamz(m): 9:01pm On May 20, 2016
iconaus:

Rubbish. .iam a southerner n enlightened . I am in support as long as injustice , inequality n marginalisation continues n govt turning blind eyes to it n continues to lie n dramatise so called cbiko girl

Lol sorry my friend, enlightenment has more of a reputation feel to it. You can only describe your character objectively to me.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by otokx(m): 9:05pm On May 20, 2016
violence uncontrolled cannot bring about development.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ifeco4(m): 9:06pm On May 20, 2016
firstEVA:
I thought these pipelines are being protected?

Those militants need to receive the Boko haram treatment, this is getting too much.

U think its just by sitting at the comfort of Ur home and type whatever U want, maybe U will be the one to give them the Boko Haram treatment.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
Sai Buhari! cheesy

Two more pipeline and Buhari will have 5 trillion deficit in his budget of yam.
and who suffers? Me and you. Power will go to zero, salaries of civil servants will be grounded. Keep praying negative for Buhari not knowing you are indirectly destroying urself.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2016
Dear avengers, if you are reading this,I just.want to say I am proud of you guys,and what you stand for,I admire your tactics and I am glad that until now not one of you have been caught, please ensure it stays that way as it will break my heart to see your pictures all over the news, anyway I just wanted to use this medium to remind you your plans to put Abuja and lagos in total back out,please do it already, because this lagosians seem to be the ones making too much noise on this forum, saying "Na their land dem dey destroy", from your fan,2dugged, ✌

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by criuze(m): 9:08pm On May 20, 2016
Thats for ma birthday. One bottle of Heroe for each

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by SAEJO: 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
bub never see something, this is just the beginning, nonsense cow.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ifeco4(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
Adebo007:

U re not Igbo plz, u re from south west nd I don't know why we always be ashamed of where we come from? Stop making mockery of us grin grin

Don't mind him, let the war start with mouth. when it start I will know where they will get the fund to fight the war.

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by PenSniper: 9:09pm On May 20, 2016
Let Nigeria implement the report of 2014 confab for a start or revert to pure regionalism or adopt con-federation.

Nothing can be achived by the use of force by the govt. These people have had six unfettered years to amass weaponry for eventualities

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / FFK Released Video Of Kids Hours After Chinwendu Cried To See Them / Peter Obi Reacts To Nasarawa Women's Nude Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.