Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta (53833 Views)

Militants Blow Up NPDC Oil Facility In Delta / Militants Blow Up 2 More Oil Facilities In Delta / Militants Blow Gas Pipeline In Ogijo, Ogun, First South-West Attack Under Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
JuanJO:
our government is already fraustrated so no need
it's not frustrated.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Mbediogu(m): 7:34pm On May 20, 2016
Keneking:
No ers.
problem, who go suffer?
More soldiers would invade their space soon.
And they would begin to cry that economic activities have grind to a halt.
We are observing...

When Niger Delta suffers, Nigeria and indeed West African sub region suffers too. Don't you know?

7 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 20, 2016
CosmicJames:
My sis, I wish they never did. But unfortunately, they will succeed. You know why? Karma is real. Any pikin wey say him mama no go sleep, that pikin too no go sleep.
which Karma? What are you talking about, you guys talk like Nigeria isn't one country, what these militants are doing will affect everyone of us, you inclusive. We must all learn to condemn evil in all its shades whether coming from the North or south, Nigeria is for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by JuanJO(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2016
firstEVA:
it's not frustrated.
hey man stop killing my battery we dont have nepa light here in my town

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by freshvine(f): 7:42pm On May 20, 2016
holaralph:
...Every time a Crude Flow Station is Destroyed by Militants in the Niger Delta, The Environment is Damaged; D Land is Polluted and affected Communities are subjected to more hardships...Let the Bombing Continue, who will lose?...The Government of PMB is dragging the Nigerian Economy away from Crude Oil; Lagos State has Joined the League of Oil Producing States and the Northern Part of Nigeria whose Reserves have been cynically suppressed over the years will begin production within the next months to two years. With time, People from the Niger Delta would have destroyed their Lands so much that future generation will curse (them) their Fathers and Mothers for killing their dreams. Let the Stupidity Continue People from Niger Delta...Don't stop the blowing up of pipelines.
Everyone of You thinks that a Blown Pipeline is an attack on PMB and His Government of Change...Insanity on display I must say. Kano and Lagos are Leading the way in Tomatoes Paste Production and Tomatoes don dey scarce Abi, shebi ? The Northern Landmass alone is about 4 times the entire Landmass of the SS and the SE; Agriculture will revolutionize the North within the next decade...People from the Niger Delta will use their Oil " oyel " to soak Garri and they think they are punishing Nigeria? Think Again, but continue.
I have been reliably informed, that the More Pipeline they blow-up, the more the Resolve of this President to get the Nigerian Economy off oil...The More the Presidency blocks loopholes; The More the desire for alternative Revenue; The More the Nigerian People get pissed off by the Niger Delta Stupidity. The Future is Lost to Greed, Selfish Demons of Today. Blow Pipelines if you can, Nigeria is moving on. We have a President who is capable of making the hard decisions and willing to firmly sustain those hard choices. Blow Pipelines abeg. Let Nigeria Suffer and Let Niger Delta land be wasted. Continue killing your own future and polluting your lands by your own hands.
NOBODY SHOULD WEEP FOR THE NIGER DELTA!!! BECAUSE THEY ARE THE
ENEMIES THAT ARE WITHIN THE NIGER DELTA OR LIVING OUTSIDE THE NIGER DELTA!!! IF YOU CAN'T BLOW EVERYTHING ALL THE SO CALL NIGER DELTA MILITANT AND NIGER DELTA AVENGERS ARE ILLEGITIMATE. Even blow everything to the extent that You will blow yourself Layabouts and Lazybones .........

See painment.

You want to fund Kano - Lagos railway but the one to benefit Niger Delta disappeared from the budget.

You created a North East development commission but intend to underfund NDDC.

You're buying hybrid grass for cattle, creating Grazing ways and ranches but what to under fund the amnesty programs.

Every day you keep harassing their leaders with DSS and EFCC as though it is only in the South Jonathan campaigned.

You divisible called them 5% without no apology thinking it was in the 60s you killed and maim them because of oyel control.

Your fellow herdsmen kill and maim their people and instead of taking action you stupidly tell them it's forces from Libya. So you've intels but refuse to act?

With all of this, the Niger Delta man do not need any pity party from you or your lot.

For once let the IGR from Kano and Lagos plus agricultural inputs fund Nigeria budget.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 7:43pm On May 20, 2016
firstEVA:
which Karma? What are you talking about, you guys talk like Nigeria isn't one country, what these militants are doing will affect everyone of us, you inclusive. We must all learn to condemn evil in all its shades whether coming from the North or south, Nigeria is for us all.

U are a complete slowpoke, which 1 country. As achebe said ''there was a country'' now there is the 95% n the 5%. Ur president said so stop acting lyk u don't know that this your 1nija is dead#proudly 5%

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Ahmeduana(m): 7:43pm On May 20, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Exactly, penny wise & pound foolish, with all the atrocities going on now in the niger delta, it will bring more hardship to the region and Nigeria at large, make them continue angry angry
THAT IS THE POINT, IT AS TURN TO PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH NOW BA? DID YOU REMEMBER TO SAY ALL THESE WHEN THE supporter of APC AND THE BOKO HARAM ARE UNDERMINING JONATHAN REGIME THAT ALL NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR EVIL AND DEADLY POLITICS?

8 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
jayzblogng:

U are a complete slowpoke, which 1 country. As achebe said ''there was a country'' now there is the 95% n the 5%. Ur president said so stop acting lyk u don't know that this your 1nija is dead#proudly 5%
you are a big fool, your brothers aren't fighting for you, they are fighting for themselves, they want to be as rich as Tompolo, Asari dokubo and others, be there praising militants who are fighting selfishly.

7 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Hafyz23(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2016
I said it. Both boko haram and niger-deltans are actually terrorists. Negotiate with them today,give them what they want and they would come back again. No negotiation for terrorist.I'm beginning to realise that the southwesterners are indeed sophisticated.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ceejay80s(m): 7:49pm On May 20, 2016
firstEVA:

Don't mind dem , some people are indeed sensless , all these thing they are destroying will affect their future great grandchildren ,
I keep tell people if other countries that has nuclear as power source are like us , all of them go do die finish, cos if Hilary Clinton vex say obama win am ,she would send militants to go and destroy the source of their electricity , they will all die of cancer na, we have no infrastructure for our great grand children to inherit, its a big shame and disgrace, we are indeed useless in this country, niger delta militant are not bigger than the whole nigeria, if its war they want , let it start, wetin happen to ojukwu will happen to dem,
By da way , I be igbo, and I don't support rubbish, its affecting me and a of us , even their own family, cos there's blackout in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by airsaylongcon: 7:52pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:
the people from that side of the bombing are animals, how can you destroy your environment because you are fighting the government? this is senseless and could take long time to repair, driving away your economy to other part of the country. Let them continue the bombing, they are doing themselve

Lagos now has oil o. So I guess Nigeria's needs can be met from there

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 7:53pm On May 20, 2016
firstEVA:
you are a big fool, your brothers aren't fighting for you, they are fighting for themselves, they want to be as rich as Tompolo, Asari dokubo and others, be there praising militants who are fighting selfishly.
How Is that your problem @ list we will end up having wealthier individual that will help us buy ammunition when the war bell rings,n am even surprised u care so much about us How come?,shebi na our land they spoil shuu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 20, 2016
ceejay80s:

Don't mind dem , some people are indeed sensless , all these thing they are destroying will affect their future great grandchildren ,
I keep tell people if other countries that has nuclear as power source are like us , all of them go do die finish, cos if Hilary Clinton vex say obama win am ,she would send militants to go and destroy the source of their electricity , they will all die of cancer na, we have no infrastructure for our great grand children to inherit, its a big shame and disgrace, we are indeed useless in this country, niger delta militant are not bigger than the whole nigeria, if its war they want , let it start, wetin happen to ojukwu will happen to dem,
By da way , I be igbo, and I don't support rubbish
Point of correction
You and your Vagab*nd generation are useless in this country
U are irrelevant, whether being an Igbo or not
Carcass of people like u are not meant to be buried but fed to the wild beast of the field
#peace

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2016
GMB is really treating these guys with kids gloves.
How I wish it was obj.
Let the fed gvt deploy just two battalions to that area and let's see hu will cry.These militants aren't even up to 0.00000000001 of boko haram strength yet they r causing trouble...
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 20, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by wxyz1: 7:54pm On May 20, 2016
No side of this PMB government is good at all. Market women are crying, striking, employer are sacking, labour are protesting, Niger Deltan Avengers are bombing, Fulani Herdsmen are killing, APC are telling lies, the rich cannot access Forex, the poor are getting poorer, hunger every where, darkness every where, fuel are increasing, Millions of graduate in Labour Market, business owner are closing shop, employer are angry, Noting is working ETC. I call on PMB to just resign or National Assembly should as a matter of urgency impeach this man before it too late my humble opinion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 7:57pm On May 20, 2016
Don't even fool your self with the igbo part ss/se are fighting for the something, just let them go n also drop your fake persona it's really not cutting it this time.
ceejay80s:

By da way , I be igbo, and I don't support rubbish, its affecting me and a of us , even their own family, cos there's blackout in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by 4nobody4every1: 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
[s]
Ahmeduana:

THAT IS THE POINT, IT AS TURN TO PENNY WISE POUND FOOLISH NOW BA? DID YOU REMEMBER TO SAY ALL THESE WHEN THE supporter of APC AND THE BOKO HARAM ARE UNDERMINING JONATHAN REGIME THAT ALL NIGERIANS ARE SUFFERING THE CONSEQUENCE OF THEIR EVIL AND DEADLY POLITICS?
[/s]Stale, make una blow up all the pipe line, na una go still suffer the pain, suffering, degradation, slums, poverty and the like. grin grin grin
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 20, 2016
wxyz1:
No side of this PMB government is good at all. Market women are crying, striking, employer are sacking, labour are protesting, Niger Deltan Avengers are bombing, Fulani Herdsmen are killing, APC are telling lies, the rich cannot access Forex, the poor are getting poorer, hunger every where, darkness every where, fuel are increasing, Millions of graduate in Labour Market, business owner are closing shop, employer are angry, Noting is working ETC. I call on PMB to just resign or National Assembly should as a matter of urgency impeach this man before it too late my humble opinion.
First reasonable post av read in a long while..not retards posing as full grown men and women Posting crappy comments

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by guntranno(f): 8:00pm On May 20, 2016
chumaster:
These people are really serious,
it's high time we stopped castigating them, calling them criminals but actually looked into their complaints

They're definitely Criminals n enemy of the state

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by chigoizie7(m): 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:

well i wish them the best. they should wake us up when the finished destroying their abode while other regions keep developing. there is no pride from being in the news for wrong reasons. if you think you can destroy Nigeria by destroying your environment then you are a morron. without oil Nigeria will survive and mind you oil are being discovered in other region too. Everyone condemned Bokoharam, and we are all happy that they are almost none-existence. i pity your next generations

U really don't get this do u?

Where will the money other regions will use to develop their end come from?

From the ashes of the levelled and bombed niger delta?

Avengers should just remain some pipe lines which they will exchange crude for arms from all those corrupt western countries.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 8:01pm On May 20, 2016
danjumakolo:
GMB is really treating these guys with kids gloves.
How I wish it was obj.
Let the fed gvt deploy just two battalions to that area and let's see hu will cry.These militants aren't even up to 0.00000000001 of boko haram strength yet they r causing trouble...

Hmmm na obj u want na grin see them future leaders, abeg make we do comot this zoo

2 Likes

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by guntranno(f): 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
Endison:
Some years ago, a group of Cows announced Dat they will make Jonathan's government ungovernable. Today, dose cows are in power and the tides have turn...

Dats what I call KARMA.
Let's see the money they will allocate to their proposed North East Development Commission. After killing their own people, they want to sap oyel money to fund it's development!

Cows!!

Call it Karma, call dem cows even goats n dogs, all I know is that it's you n I that will suffer for it. Except you're not in this country.

Come tomorrow, you'll start shouting n screaming for no light, no fuel, no employment whereas you've blown out your right with the pipelines.

The time is hear to suffer for the actions of those barbarians coz they're not different from the extremists -BH n Fulani herdsmen
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by baby124: 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
Good for them. Let them keep making their land hostile for business and polluting the land. Later they will cry that Lagos has the business. Once Lagos starts producing oil, khaki go senior leather. Keep bombing ya land back to 1959. At least oil prices will rise and we go enjoy sef from the bombing. While your fishermen and farmers starve. Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 20, 2016
guntranno:

They're definitely Criminals n enemy of the state
looks like u have a stinking 40,000 yrs open grave stench oozing out of ur VeeJay
You are guilty and a criminal for that
can't those bacterias live in peace..healthy
#peace
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by emmanuelbrown26: 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
well we all must suffer it, after all PMB is in aso rock enjoying constant power supply, whereas umunnem dey suffer, i went to Imo state without seen anyting like light, yet we celebrate militants bombing pipeline,
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by ceejay80s(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
jayzblogng:
Don't even fool your self with the igbo part ss/se are fighting for the something, just let them go n also drop your fake persona it's really not cutting it this time.
Shebi u are on their side, what nonsense are they fighting for, ur grand children will come and see the mess their father and ancestors left for them , it buhari that's wasting time, I trust obasanjo, pick and lock up their leader and the rest buffoons will disappear
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by petekayo(m): 8:09pm On May 20, 2016
All promise canceled were are u?
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by emmanuelbrown26: 8:14pm On May 20, 2016
guntranno:

Call it Karma, call dem cows even goats n dogs, all I know is that it's you n I that will suffer for it. Except you're not in this country.

Come tomorrow, you'll start shouting n screaming for no light, no fuel, no employment whereas you've blown out your right with the pipelines.

The time is hear to suffer for the actions of those barbarians coz they're not different from the extremists -BH n Fulani herdsmen

nnam dalu, ose, dont mind dis guys supporting d bombing not knowing dat we will suffer it together not even PMB nor his relatives,
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 8:15pm On May 20, 2016
baby124:
Good for them. Let them keep making their land hostile for business and polluting the land. Later they will cry that Lagos has the business. Once Lagos starts producing oil, khaki go senior leather. Keep bombing ya land back to 1959. At least oil prices will rise and we go enjoy sef from the bombing. While your fishermen and farmers starve. Kwantinu
Thanks for the advice n we will kwantinu grin,it took singapor 100yrs to change their history,n after we are done with our plan, we can simply develop our land without pests from the north in less than 20yrs. Yes we will kwantinu cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by excel101(m): 8:19pm On May 20, 2016
Safari29:

no one is holding you lazy ass. oil is a gift from God to mother earth just like any other natural resources, dont act like u put it there or discovered it.
My friend what're u saying? Its the Govt dat are lazy. They all rely on the oil.
Re: Militants Blow Up Escravos Pipeline In Delta by jayzblogng: 8:23pm On May 20, 2016
ceejay80s:

Shebi u are on their side, what nonsense are they fighting for, ur grand children will come and see the mess their father and ancestors left for them , it buhari that's wasting time, I trust obasanjo, pick and lock up their leader and the rest buffoons will disappear
I don't answer fools Twise, first time I call it a mistake the second a no no. So keep supporting marginalisation,what is 95 n 5% it means their is nothing for ss in this zoo.n they even thought they will fix the ne from the pocket of the #5% kwantinu dreaming.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts / Jonathan Tells Americans To Stop Protesting Against Trump. Nigerians React / Fintiri Spends N22bn In 86 Days As Governor – APM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.