Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,723 members, 7,851,477 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:18 PM

My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent (2330 Views)

My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by oliver5(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
A girl Who am madly in love with for three years now, accepted a marriage proposal from another man without my consent. Even when I confronted her of it she denied it was not true. I have been in love with this girl without sex. We did everything together. Am confused what do I do now?
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by donbenedict(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
Sniper grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by klassykute(m): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
she said its nt tru nahh .. hw did u knw she accepted ..on d other hand start lovin anoda girl .. nd mk sure u add sex .. cos it might b dat shz getin sex for anoda guy
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
trust her, but when you see real evidence about the rumor, you find your way.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by dollyjoy(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2016
Move on,that is not the end of the road. kiss
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by dollyjoy(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2016
klassykute:
she said its nt tru nahh .. hw did u knw she accepted ..on d other hand start lovin anoda girl .. nd mk sure u add sex .. cos it might b dat shz getin sex for anoda guy
say no to premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by CaroLyner(f): 5:40pm On May 20, 2016
She will probably ditch you soon.
Carry on with your life and find someone more
emotionally mature and structured.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Julietcutie(f): 5:42pm On May 20, 2016
move on like a moving car
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by halfricanadian(f): 5:43pm On May 20, 2016
Sorry embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by vizkiz: 5:45pm On May 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:
[s] trust her, but when you see real evidence about the rumor, you find your way.[/s]

op don't listen to this, it's an irrelevant advice. #no offense

Don't trust a girl who deprives/denies you sex...those kindda girls always feel they have nothing to loose. I will advice you to keep your mind off that relationship already, believe me I know what I am saying. #been there

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Alertz3(m): 5:47pm On May 20, 2016
And she is still your girl.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by klassykute(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
abeg ee. dats wat some girls say and dey go behind d guys back to to sleep with other guys ..... onli way no sex b4 marriage is accepted is wen they ar both very strong Christians .. dnt judge ni dear am not dis spoilt am a good boy ..
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by PunkyV(f): 5:53pm On May 20, 2016
Lol, I'm starting to believe that the Nigerian ladies are way more intelligent than the guys grin Well, some anyway.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Monalisa185(f): 5:54pm On May 20, 2016
if you ain't got no evidence to back up your claim, niqqa find somewhere sidon abeg...you no get case(no offense)!
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Burgerlomo: 5:56pm On May 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
Move on,that is not the end of the road. kiss

I wonder ooo
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by xtervaganza(m): 5:57pm On May 20, 2016
dollyjoy:
say no to no sex b4 marriage
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 20, 2016
Picture of her denying it or I don't believe it...tongue
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by xtervaganza(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:
Lol, I'm starting to believe that the Nigerian ladies are way more intelligent than the guys grin Well, some anyway.
see your mouth like poocee
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
You need to be sure about the proposal ....

Someone said on Nl some days back that "No sex b4 marriage is a big scam " wink

Op be wise
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by PunkyV(f): 6:00pm On May 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
see your mouth like poocee

See as yours is like an ànus.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by xtervaganza(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

See as yours is like an ànus.
angry angry angry

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by CaroLyner(f): 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
She will probably ditch you soon.
Carry on with your life and find someone more emotionally mature and structured.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by PunkyV(f): 6:16pm On May 20, 2016
xtervaganza:
angry angry angry

You heard me! I'd be very careful about frowning if I were you, you got forehead wrinkles already & I don't believe you're even 30 yet...careful grin
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by firstking01(m): 6:20pm On May 20, 2016
Op, it's "consent" and not "concept"undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by xtervaganza(m): 6:21pm On May 20, 2016
PunkyV:

You heard me! I'd be very careful about frowning if I were you, you got forehead wrinkles already & I don't believe you're even 30 yet...careful grin
undecided angry angry

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2016
vizkiz:

op don't listen to this, it's an irrelevant advice. #no offense

Don't trust a girl who deprives/denies you sex...those kindda girls always feel they have nothing to loose. I will advice you to keep your mind off that relationship already, believe me I know what I am saying. #been there

did you even read what you typed before posting it

I got nothing to say to boiz like you who only date girls for sex. your mind and brain(if at all you've one) are clouded with sex that they don't have space for anything else. just because you were unlucky, doesn't mean he'll be unlucky.
op, i believe u are wise, you should wait till you get evidence before dumping the girl or taking any other drastic action that you may regret later.
even if the 'rumor' end up being true, at least you know you have satisfied your conscience while taking any action.
Listen to sex starved mongrels at your own risk.
good luck.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by 2goodbobo(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2016
Oga is consent not concept

1 Like

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by christabell18(f): 6:40pm On May 20, 2016
Y won't ur gf accept another man's proposal?...perhaps dis is d nonsense english u speak to her...'Concept'
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by vizkiz: 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
EroticAngelina:

did you even read what you typed before posting it

I got nothing to say to boiz like you who only date girls for sex. your mind and brain(if at all you've one) are clouded with sex that they don't have space for anything else. just because you were unlucky, doesn't mean he'll be unlucky.
op, i believe u are wise, you should wait till you get evidence before dumping the girl or taking any other drastic action that you may regret later.
even if the 'rumor' end up being true, at least you know you have satisfied your conscience while taking any action.

Listen to sex starved mongrels at your own risk.
good luck.

calm down biitch, I typed "no offense" and you're attacking already. What if I typed the stuffs I had in mind will you deactivate? grin

At bolded, I think I know hoodrats like you...you go around furcking multiple guys hoping they wouldn't find out and once one of them get suspicious you claim it's a rumor that he should trust you and all that bullshiit... I love sex! Hell yeah! And I can't date a girl without sex (except if she is a virgin.... That's after I had confirmed it myself).

You calling me sex starved because I advised him. Against a girl who denies him sex shows I struck on your emotions, seems like that is the trick you use on the dummies you are dating right

Make I no just talk anything before they ban me. Mumu grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by rose54321: 6:44pm On May 20, 2016
Dude, move on.
The girl saved you of a future divorce.
It can be painful, but shit happens.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by sirusX(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2016
oliver5:
A girl Who am madly in love with for three years now, accepted a marriage proposal from another man without my concept. Even when I confronted her of it she denied it was not true. I have been in love with this girl without sex. We did everything together. Am confused what do I do now?

Everything ké...when there has been no nakamora involved. angry
Guy, you better collect your 3 years rent sharply before you are evicted with immediate alacrity.

Don't mind me spewin trash grin

Really, you should know your lady better...and 3 years ain't no joke baba.
Do dig deeper and find out the truth, so you know where you both stand in the relationship.
Be careful though, cz losing one's trust is not an easy thing to undo.
Re: My Girl Accepted A Marriage Proposal From Another Man Without My consent by rose54321: 6:45pm On May 20, 2016
Dude, move on.
The girl saved you of a future divorce.
It can be painful, but s.hit happens.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 3yrs Distant Friend Wants To Visit And Spend Days / Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant / When The Romantic Jonaifame22 Is Ur Romantic Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.