Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant (2320 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Ladies, What's Your Definition Of A Handsome Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Emilycazx(f): 8:15am On Nov 15, 2017
Controversial Ghanaian Actress, and on-air personality, Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger has shared one of her numerous relationship advise on social media.. and this time, she’s talking about being intimate with a Handsome guy versus the Ugly one.

She wrote;

You can Have sex with a very Handsome, rich n caring dude for about a year and u won’t get pregnant.

Try an ugly/broke one, just 1 round then boom u are already a baby mama,

Afia whose marriage to her estranged husband Lawrence Abrokwah crashed this year after he caught her cheating with another man on their matrimonial bed, is now frequently giving out relationship advice on social media.

Source http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/11/have-sex-with-handsome-and-rich-dude.html

Cc:lalasticlala

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by psalmson001: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Oya pin ur mouth........ If i hear pim........
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Blackhawk01: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2017
Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

People from the village at work nii lipsrsealed
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2017
grin

I dunno if i gonna laugh but this joke is sooo deep sha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Elmojiid(m): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2017
awon omo irole aye(eleventh hour children)
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Hashimyussufamao(m): 8:24am On Nov 15, 2017
lalasticlala if i pay 100k for a vip ticket in an event, i have the right to go to the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by generalbush(m): 8:28am On Nov 15, 2017
I think stupidity runs in the blood of this ancient of ages.
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:32am On Nov 15, 2017
Elmojiid:
awon omo irole aye(eleventh hour children)
Must u yorubalise everything?
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by McBrooklyn(m): 8:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Pythagoras's theorem??
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2017
lol ugly and broke dude won't like this.
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2017
let's paraphrase
You can have sex with a very beautiful, rich n caring lady for about a year and she won’t get pregnant but just a one night stand with one ugly olosho and before you say Jack, she tells you she hasn't seen her period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Macgreat(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2017
Is this comedy?

Same woman caught cheating angry
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by GraveMan(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2017
After Their Marriage Crashes They Will Na Be Giving Foolish Relationship Advices.. Why Not Use The Advice To Maintain Ur Marriage?
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Adorable90(f): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2017
Am trying to make sense out of her statement but no sense at all undecided
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 15, 2017
Bitch!
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Engr1(m): 9:14am On Nov 15, 2017
I dey my huz, come and beat me (yeye).

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Elmojiid(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:
Must u yorubalise everything?
wetin be your own..guy mind ur business
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Angel1696: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2017
what a nymphomaniac theorem.
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by youngking22(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2017
E mean say as her hubby rich him no fit shoot abey

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Grabbeast: 10:36am On Nov 15, 2017
youngking22:
E mean say as her hubby rich him no fit shoot abey

No she means, she is one of those hoes who try their best to get pregnant for a rich guy and always can't understand why it is always difficult to do, when if it is a poor dude just one round is enough.

1 Like

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Ginaz(f): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2017
Hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahah this is so funny grin
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Me77: 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
Emilycazx:

Controversial Ghanaian Actress, and on-air personality, Comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger has shared one of her numerous relationship advise on social media.. and this time, she’s talking about being intimate with a Handsome guy versus the Ugly one.

She wrote;

You can Have sex with a very Handsome, rich n caring dude for about a year and u won’t get pregnant.

Try an ugly/broke one, just 1 round then boom u are already a baby mama,

Afia whose marriage to her estranged husband Lawrence Abrokwah crashed this year after he caught her cheating with another man on their matrimonial bed, is now frequently giving out relationship advice on social media.

Source http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/11/have-sex-with-handsome-and-rich-dude.html

Cc:lalasticlala

She's very right! Poor, broke guys can fu*ck for life eh. They reproduce like rabbits...

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hmmm see them talking trash lipsrsealed
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by dmola(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:
lalasticlala if i pay 100k for a vip ticket in an event, i have the right to go to the DJ and low the volume when my phone rings

lmaoooo
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by DuBLINGreenb(m): 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2017
Elmojiid:
wetin be your own..guy mind ur business
When you attempt to reduce our nation to a banana Republic it becomes my business
Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Caseless: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Make she come de go.

Re: Have Sex With A Handsome And Rich Dude For A Year, You Won’t Get Pregnant by Newboss(m): 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2017
She should use Davido, Wizkid, etc as case studies.

She is a very, very intelligent dummy angry angry

(1) (Reply)

After Eating My Money, I Slept With Her Cousins, 2 Sisters & 2 Frnds-guy Brags / Changing Love Girls Please Help!! / I Dont Trust My New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.