Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,204 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men (2348 Views)

Gay Man Kicked Out Of Swimming Pool For Wearing This At Encore Beach Club / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Blackberrybabes: 5:32pm On May 20, 2016
This is surely the end time. when men will come out openly to declare themselves gay. From the last time I checked, I though there was a law prohibiting this devilish act? Maybe the law has been abolished.

I am very much sure it is abolished for Idris Okuneye, also know as 'Nigerian Barbie Doll" to have come out and claim he is being paid more than you girls with P*** and boobz.

Who are the ones paying him? Human beings or ghosts?

He even claimed the least he could collect from a toaster is $5000.

Okay now, the day of the Lord is near!!! We shall all see

Lalasticlala
http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/05/nigerian-gay-man-idris-okuneye-claims.html

Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2016
Na so one gay murrafvkr offered me 100k to burst my ass... angry does he think I am cheap like dat grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 5:36pm On May 20, 2016
Durrent come and see ur mate... grin ur gayness isn't even paying bills.
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 20, 2016
hmmmmm
I love it like this

Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 20, 2016
When he contacts one funny disease or shiiit starts escaping freely, he should remember to tell us too.

goat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by CaroLyner(f): 5:56pm On May 20, 2016
i once met this dude at galleria-
never knew he's popular.
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
Na so one gay murrafvkr offered me 100k to burst my ass... angry does he think I am cheap like dat grin
I smell lies angry
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 6:01pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

I smell lies angry
wen u tire to smell am, u come smell the trash in my waste bin.
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
We know you are lying but if it makes you feel good continue.
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2016
The Gays has taken up the new Runz
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 6:03pm On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:
We know you are lying but if it makes you feel good continue.
cool
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
wen u tire to smell am, u come smell the trash in my waste bin.
you mean the trash in your brains grin

Liar tongue
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 6:05pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

you mean the trash in your brains grin

Liar tongue
trash in brain kwa.. whch school u go abeg
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lol ur so ugly even a lesbian won't make a pass at u

Lesbians wont cos am not ugly/tomboyish.

No man made a pass at you with that sum cos i know you would give in for only 5k. Are you not Benedict? nwa capenter?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 6:10pm On May 20, 2016
Stupedinluv:

Lesbians wont cos am not ugly/tomboyish.

No man made a pass at you with that sum cos i know you would given for only 5k. Are you not Benedict? nwa capenter?
lol abeg before the tin turn to smth else.. e don du.
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by faith551(m): 6:12pm On May 20, 2016
Imagine the THING called ITSELF a QUEEN, when i say homosexuals are the most confused creatures on earth it will sound like am being mean
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lol abeg before the tin turn to smth else.. e don du.
social media turning church rats to "gods"

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
trash in brain kwa.. whch school u go abeg
Ask your ancestors how you acquired that.

please swerve,liar grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

Ask your ancestors how you acquired that.

please swerve,liar grin tongue
mynd44 don ban me tire for exchanging words.. dnt tempt me biko..
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
mynd44 don ban me tire for exchanging words.. dnt tempt me biko..
LOL grin
why won't he,when you lack manners of converstation?

please just carry your lying self from my mention....
all this disturbance you are giving mynd44 will do you no good.

I haven't broken any rule tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 20, 2016
Iranu
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by misspeggy(f): 6:43pm On May 20, 2016
The motherfucker doesn't know he ve sold his destiny... Yeye dey smell
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 6:45pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

LOL grin
why won't he,when you lack manners of converstation?

please just carry your lying self from my mention....
all this disturbance you are giving mynd44 will do you no good.

I haven't broken any rule tongue
alryt. We"ll see to dat
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by lokito: 7:13pm On May 20, 2016
Wrong thread!!!
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
alryt. We"ll see to dat
You and your MOD girlfriend right? gringrin

Happy banning cutehector the Nairaland clown tongue
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 7:18pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

You and your MOD girlfriend right? gringrin

Happy banning cutehector the Nairaland clown tongue

lwkmd... I tell u by this tym tomorrow, u"l hear from me again
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by makydebbie(f): 7:19pm On May 20, 2016
more grace to his ass..*make i continue with my ice cream*
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
lwkmd... I tell u by this tym tomorrow, u"l hear from me again
I'd rather hear from your betters tongue

Now run along and go and report to your girlfriend grin
scared chicken
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

I'd rather hear from your betters tongue

Now run along and go and report to your girlfriend grin
scared chicken
get behind me Satan.. I no wan yab u dis nyt abeg.
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
get behind me Satan.. I no wan yab u dis nyt abeg.
Yab with a brain full of trash?

Lmao gringringrin
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by donbenedict(m): 7:39pm On May 20, 2016
pucelle:

Yab with a brain full of trash?

Lmao gringringrin
so u be guy sef. Fvck off..
Re: Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
so u be guy sef. Fvck off
Obviously you weren't trained well gringrintongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Stick To One / Frustrated / Deep Questions You Can Ask Your Lover To Maintain A Long Lasting Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.