Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,534 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

My Romancelanders, A Perfect Gift Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romancelanders, A Perfect Gift Of Love (343 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... / Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month / ROMANCELANDERS!!! A Brother Needs Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Romancelanders, A Perfect Gift Of Love by designVATExcel: 6:19pm On May 20, 2016
Hi guys,

You want to make that special person happy, what better way that to help him or her get a raise at work.
Design an Excel template that will secure that raise...
Don't dull o. S/he will be so happy.

I observed that Nigeria has a lot of SMEs - Organisations that cannot afford to purchase relational database management systems like Oracle, SQL etc, or the expertise to use the freeware like MYSQL. Most result to using Microsoft Excel, but are oblivious to its numerous features, uses etc.

Interactive Dashboards (one of the coolest features of Excel) can be created for:
1) Accounting - (Company Budgets, Financial Projections, Store Inventory management, ...
2) Human Resources - Employee details, Payroll Management, Leave, Absenteeism records, ...
3) Clinical Records - Patient Records, Clinical notes management, Medication inventory, automatic prescription sheets, ...
4) Statistical Analysis - Analyse surveys, questionnaries, ...
5) Forms- Design data entry forms,

Interestingly, all these can be designed in Excel and customized to your company specification with logos etc.
The video link below shows some of this functionality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3P4CkG_Qqo

Let the love growwwwww grin

2 Likes

Re: My Romancelanders, A Perfect Gift Of Love by rose54321: 6:33pm On May 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Should Marriage Be A Prison Or An Excuse For Man And Woman To Be Unsexy / Sincerely Ladies Are Finished With Ilegend Around... Chai / Question For The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.