Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,389 members, 7,864,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari (1992 Views)

Beneficiary Of Presidential Amnesty Programme Becomes Air Peace Flight Officer / Buhari Approves N35bn For The Niger Delta Amnesty Programme / Wike Supervises Destruction Of Arms Recovered During Rivers Amnesty Programme(Pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:36am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

Oh yeah?

I see you are like your boko bastard father with no respect for women.

Pray tell, did you grow up in an almajiri foster camp for boko bastards?

Yes, I grew up there. Your father was one hell of a leader. Great balls of steel. cheesy
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 1:37am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

A bastard talking

Continue
Bonobo monkey. Keep crying. grin
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:40am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Yes, I grew up there. Your father was one hell of a leader. Great balls of steel. cheesy

He did kill a lot of Muslim filth that I can agree to which I am gladly following his footsteps with 9 confirmed kills in Iraq.

How does that make you feel?

Some of them I stabbed, shot, blew up and some I slammed their head on the prison bars.

No remorse.

No fckin PTSD just regrets that I should have killed more.
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by MossadAgent: 1:41am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
Bonobo monkey. Keep crying. grin

Boko Muslim bastard jihad rape child
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 6:12am On May 21, 2016
MossadAgent:

Boko Muslim bastard jihad rape child
cc: severussnape. grin
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:22am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
cc: severussnape. grin
What?... I no be mohammedan.
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 6:28am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

What?... I no be mohammedan.
you are a supporter of people that bomb tinz, steal, rape, kill, you are the biggest fan of el zakzaky, sheriff, shekau, etc. You are a mohamedan by association. grin you have forgotten to type zombie again. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 6:30am On May 21, 2016
KahlDrogo:
you are a supporter of people that bomb tinz, steal, rape, kill, you are the biggest fan of el zakzaky, sheriff, shekau, etc. You are a mohamedan by association. grin you have forgotten to type zombie again. grin
Okay. Let me type it. Zombie
Re: Please Let Us Review The Amnesty Programme: Buhari by KahlDrogo(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Okay. Let me type it. Zombie
beufi-fool!!! grin I love people that fool-low orders. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Short Term Remedy To Epileptic Power Supply / Why Nigeria Is In A Big Mess- Buhari / FFK: Write About His Ordeal In EFCC Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.