Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D (26039 Views)

Charly Boy's Wife, Lady D With Her Children & Grandchildren (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Sitting On Charlyboy's Lap / CharlyBoy Shares Photos With Wife, Lady D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by erimmy(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2016
I'm not surprised at all. Next?
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by dnawah(m): 5:49pm On May 21, 2016
Of truth.name the affect o! area fada,children 4 area .:-D
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Mbediogu(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2016
NDdking:
Mad man
He may not be mad but his dick certainly is.
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Day169: 5:52pm On May 21, 2016
Mhen! ..this guy must be the real life "Supa Striker"!
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Mbediogu(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2016
liquidmetall:

Wisdom to do what?

Are they lacking wisdom?

Wisdom to cope. A certain modicum of wisdom must necessarily go with philandering. Solomon was not WISE for nothing. He had them as wives, concubine, side chicks, you name it. Unless u don't reckon with the books. Abeg no mind me and dem o o.
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by titiakins: 6:10pm On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
Why can't he give marriage advice? I don't see what is wrong in what he has done. It doesn't seem like he hurt her. There are women who are willing to go through what she did. There are women who are willing to let their man marry more wives and philander about.

We haven't heard about her own escapades too grin

Are you for real?

And you are a woman

Should we pray that your husband will be like charly boy

Say Amen
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 21, 2016
Are you slow? Go through it again. This time take your time, read and assimilate what I wrote

titiakins:
Are you for real?

And you are a woman

Should we pray that your husband will be like charly boy

Say Amen
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by titiakins: 6:34pm On May 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
Are you slow? Go through it again. This time take your time, read and assimilate what I wrote

cliché
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 21, 2016
bebe2:

grin grin

U just help me make my point, it's on the news be cos it usual. And they Mormons shocked

Try that wit a regular oyibo woman, ask ur nairaland brothers that are married to white girls. U go know how far

It's news because it's news.

Sorry but I live in the US and had been married to two white women so no need for me to do research.

I debunked your analysis and very easily too inside of 2 minutes.

Here's more:

"A federal judge ruled late Friday that a key section of Utah law criminalizing polygamy is unconstitutional, granting multi-spouse families the right to live together without facing arrest, so long as they do not acquire multiple marriage licenses.

U.S. District Court Judge Clark Waddoups ruled Utah's criminalization of cohabitation violated the due process and First Amendment religious freedom rights of the Brown family, which includes husband Kody Brown and his four wives."

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/12/16/sister-wives-defeat-polygamy-law-in-federal-court
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by thepillarofafrica(m): 7:24pm On May 21, 2016
Nixiepie:
LMAO,I'm not surprised!........... 7children outside,his away game is legendary
2face de learn work where area father dey
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Mayflowa(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2016
marycool18:
He's trying so hard to look like a magician but he's not, looks more like a busy body, and those 'away matches' women what did they like about him? I guess the NIKE EYEBROWS tongue

Lol

1 Like

Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by Sunglow: 9:24pm On May 21, 2016
Men and Sleeping around.
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by fof1: 10:16pm On May 21, 2016
9jatatafo:
That thing women have in between their legs and their hips, back sides and boobs are sweeter than honey. It takes a man of courage to control what the eyes see on daily basis

U ARE REALLY SICK. U NEED HEALING FROM ABOVE
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by NonnyDot(m): 4:01am On May 22, 2016
fada fada
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by mrkayodeoludare: 6:58am On May 22, 2016
lol @ his away game is legendary

Nixiepie:
LMAO,I'm not surprised!........... 7children outside,his away game is legendary
Re: Charlyboy Fathered 7 Children With Other Women - Wife, Lady D by 9jatatafo(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2016
fof1:

U ARE REALLY SICK. U NEED HEALING FROM ABOVE

What did I say that is bad that you went that far and with capital letters? Too bad some people has comprehension problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Egbegbe Dragged To The Police By Toyin Aimakhu As He Signs Undertaking / Funke Akindele Wows For ThisDay Style Magazine / Davido Signs Saucekid AKA Sinzu To DMW

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.