Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,402 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Mature Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advice Pls (928 Views)

Should I Break Up With Her Because Of This Thing She Did? Mature Advice Only / Mature Advice Needed: Can You Marry A Lady That Has Had Abortion For Her Ex. / How Do I Deal With This?( Mature Advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advice Pls by kaylo31(m): 9:22pm On May 20, 2016
Hi Romancelndrs...i nid ur advice pls
I hav bin datin dis lady for a few years nw and i have made up my mind to marry her.Due to the nature of my work,i travel alot n we dont see as often as wen we started datin.I travelled for a job two weeks ago n after a few days we had a quarrel because of some posts i saw on her twitter abt anoda guy in her skool(she is doing her masters).She eventually apologised and we settled.Nw wen i got back,she came to my place n told.me she didnt feel loved,dat tings arent d way dey used to b wen we started dating and she wants tings to go back to nrmal.I admit dat i stopped doin sum of d tings i used to do mostly because i am barely around to spend tym wit her.Nw i am wrking hard to make her happy because i truly love her,but she isnt supporting me,she has stopped callin me all d pet names,wen i call she doesnt say she loves me etc....My fear is she has started seein sum1else bt she wont admit it...pls advise,wat do i do to win her love back? I am presently out of town again for anoda job...the problem is nt money

1 Like

Re: Mature Advice Pls by donbenedict(m): 9:25pm On May 20, 2016
U cannot continue like this. U hav to tell urself the truth. I'v dumped a lot of relationships due to distance and I just neva felt bad abt it cuz it wasn't smth I could control. So u have to brace up and tell her ur sorry things can't work out between u two any more. Den u find a babe within ur vicinity and spend time with her.

Why complicate things wen one could just be at ease with himself
Re: Mature Advice Pls by iceberylin(m): 9:27pm On May 20, 2016
The solution is in ya post....
Do that thing you used to do Ni..
Re: Mature Advice Pls by halfricanadian(f): 9:43pm On May 20, 2016
donbenedict:
U cannot continue like this. U hav to tell urself the truth. I'v dumped a lot of relationships due to distance and I just neva felt bad abt it cuz it wasn't smth I could control. So u have to brace up and tell her ur sorry things can't work out between u two any more. Den u find a babe within ur vicinity and spend time with her.

Gbam grin cheesy ur head is there op follow dis advise o stop pumping blood into ur system cos of a girl

Pump blood cos u want to live
Re: Mature Advice Pls by Kingsasian(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
Op, you have already lost her. The signs she is showing tells it all. She is into someone else. Move on. The earlier the better for you.
Re: Mature Advice Pls by hefelove(m): 9:56pm On May 20, 2016
Thread Closed. U've all the best advice [b][/b]
Re: Mature Advice Pls by halfricanadian(f): 10:02pm On May 20, 2016
Kingsasian:
Op, you have already lost her. The signs she is showing tells it all. She is into someone else. Move on. The earlier the better for you.

Agreed op has lost her fine

Bt not every one leaves a relationship cos dey are into someone

People leave most times cos dey are tired of being used nd abused
Re: Mature Advice Pls by halfricanadian(f): 10:03pm On May 20, 2016
Kingsasian:

Bt not every one leaves a relationship cos dey are into someone else

People leave most times cos dey are tired of being used nd abused.
Re: Mature Advice Pls by vicstar(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2016
• • • • • U wanna win her love back wen yo barely around??

Anywa,lemme mind ma business cry

Re: Mature Advice Pls by rose54321: 10:06pm On May 20, 2016
Truth is nothing kills a relationship like distance, even money cannot solve that.
Can't you Skype with her daily, ensure you are always in communication, regular calls, text, etc.

Distance kills love..
Re: Mature Advice Pls by Kingsasian(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2016
halfricanadian:

Bt not every one leaves a relationship cos dey are into someone

People leave most times cos dey are tired of being used nd abused
Agreed but the op never mentioned that he abused or used her.
Re: Mature Advice Pls by halfricanadian(f): 10:12pm On May 20, 2016
Kingsasian:

sad sad was only trying to explain dat everything break up doesnt mean loving someone else

Sorry for tresspassing embarassed embarassed
Re: Mature Advice Pls by halfricanadian(f): 10:13pm On May 20, 2016
Kingsasian:

sad sad was only trying to explain dat everything break up doesnt mean loving someone else

Sorry for tresspassing embarassed embarassed.
Re: Mature Advice Pls by kaylo31(m): 12:24am On May 21, 2016
Thank u guys for the advice...really helped. I just want to.point out dat i am willing to try to work it out...if after a while it doesnt seem to be working..den i will end it. Before today,i never tot of ending it..bt ur advices made sense...it will hurt real bad sha o...bt i can do it
Re: Mature Advice Pls by halfricanadian(f): 12:29am On May 21, 2016
kaylo31:
Thank u guys for the advice...really helped. I just want to.point out dat i am willing to try to work it out...if after a while it doesnt seem to be working..den i will end it. Before today,i never tot of ending it..bt ur advices made sense...it will hurt real bad sha o...bt i can do it

Good grin grin smart dude
Re: Mature Advice Pls by mummydirect(f): 1:40am On May 21, 2016
kaylo31:
Hi Romancelndrs...i nid ur advice pls
I hav bin datin dis lady for a few years nw and i have made up my mind to marry her.Due to the nature of my work,i travel alot n we dont see as often as wen we started datin.I travelled for a job two weeks ago n after a few days we had a quarrel because of some posts i saw on her twitter abt anoda guy in her skool(she is doing her masters).She eventually apologised and we settled.Nw wen i got back,she came to my place n told.me she didnt feel loved,dat tings arent d way dey used to b wen we started dating and she wants tings to go back to nrmal.I admit dat i stopped doin sum of d tings i used to do mostly because i am barely around to spend tym wit her.Nw i am wrking hard to make her happy because i truly love her,but she isnt supporting me,she has stopped callin me all d pet names,wen i call she doesnt say she loves me etc....My fear is she has started seein sum1else bt she wont admit it...pls advise,wat do i do to win her love back? I am presently out of town again for anoda job...the problem is nt money
well, it takes two to make a relationship work and not all distance relationship fails, at least, I am a living testimony to what I have just said. U guys just have to be sincere to each other and when its only one party that is striving to keep the relationship a float, it becomes frustrating and eventually leads to the death of such relationship. When I was dating my guy,( for seven years and marriage is close to ten years now)who now is my hubby, he was far away in the south while I was in the east schooling but I bridged the gap by visiting him every two two weeks, mostly on weekends. of course, there will be ups and down in the relationship but u guys just have to make up your mind to be together for life. You know what, when my hubby met me then, after all the hello and hiiiiis, and after talking for about a month after our meeting, he told me straight that he wants to make me his wife and that he isn't interesting in dating but settling down with me for life, and haven search my inner most self to know if he is the type I can spend the rest of my life with, I accepted his proposal and the dating began. what am saying in summarily is that, distance usually does not destroy a relationship but the people involved. Go straight to the lady if you really want to marry her and propose to her, her reaction or answer will then determine your next move. Ask her if she is still in love with u so you don't keep wasting your time in an unfruitful relationship. Let me pause here, but make sure u get to talk to her seriously before thinking of letting go. sorry for my long epistle, just hoping I have made a common sense. Remember, no successful union without a commensurate sacrifice from both party. Pls forgive any grammatical blunder sighted in the course of reading.
Re: Mature Advice Pls by valdes00(m): 3:29am On May 21, 2016
donbenedict:

U gt mouth... I jus tire for sum p, them go dey do like say if no b dat same person, anoda better person No dey... na by force to dey distant relationship.... why wnt she cheat.... abegi OP don't jus waste ur tym... free d babe cos if u cum back later to cum complain say she break ur hrt, I swear I go tag u slap... try me
Re: Mature Advice Pls by Kingsasian(m): 5:14am On May 21, 2016
halfricanadian:

Sorry for tresspassing embarassed embarassed.
and again you are right and no need for the apology. I aired my own view because have been in his shoes twice.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Woman Happy, Love You With Climaxing Instead Of Money / Lust and Love / 5 Habits Every Ladies Must Stop If She's Ready To Settle Down For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.