Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? (2286 Views)

What Is Your Biggest Fear In Relationship ? / Cheating In Relationship, How Did U Catch Them, How Were U Caught? / Is This What Loyalty In Relationship Truly Is? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by BoiledHead(m): 12:10am On May 21, 2016
Any guy in a no sex relationship? How is it? My girlfriend since we started dating have never agreed to sex before marriage. Although she always play with herself but refuse me. One of the reasons why I patronise prostitutes. Even she knows i do.

So guys how do you cope?
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:11am On May 21, 2016
You need Jesus
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by halfricanadian(f): 12:11am On May 21, 2016
When i was in my imaginary relationship dat never existed

I did fine grin its easy just pretend u dating NOBODY!!!!
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by ZORO47(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2016
So you smashing prostitutes? angryDoes your GF do with other men?? Dahkogrin007 just gave u your prescription. Take it 3X daily grin

#ZOROsaidit
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by BoiledHead(m): 12:13am On May 21, 2016
Dahkogrin007:
You need Jesus

Better respect yourself. Is that the answer to my question? Better park well

1 Like

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:13am On May 21, 2016
I used it during my courtship... it was beautiful...
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by BoiledHead(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2016
ZORO47:
So you smashing prostitutes? angryDoes your GF do with other men??

Answer the question I asked. My activities are my responsibility not yours. Besides, I do not know whether or not my gf does anytin with other men. All i said is that she is the no sex before marriage type.

Don't derail my thread.
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:15am On May 21, 2016
BoiledHead:

I knw truth hurts but u need Jesus all d same
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by vizkiz: 12:15am On May 21, 2016
BoiledHead:

Jesus is the answer to your problems. Call on him today cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by BoiledHead(m): 12:16am On May 21, 2016
Dahkogrin007:

I knw truth hurts but u need Jesus all d same

Go and secure your salvation before coming to judge me. Holy guy on romance section by 12.16am

Mtcheew.. abeg make I see road

4 Likes

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:17am On May 21, 2016
BoiledHead:

Go and secure your salvation before coming to judge me. Holy guy on romance section by 12.16am

Mtcheew.. abeg make I see road

See as hin blood dey hot...... I repeat u need Jesus and Jesus will show you d road
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by ZORO47(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

Lmao. The guy wan hear another thing o. Collect Jesus for your deliverance boiledhead
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by ZORO47(m): 12:18am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

Lmao. The guy wan hear another thing o. Collect Jesus for your deliverance boiledhead

#ZOROsaidit
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by mecussey(m): 12:19am On May 21, 2016
no need to date when u are not ready for marriage, u could just make female friends if u are curious to knw about women. However, ur bae is a les or he has another guy
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:20am On May 21, 2016
Check pples comments.... Dey are all telling u to accept JESUS
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by BoiledHead(m): 12:22am On May 21, 2016
mecussey:
no need to date when u are not ready for marriage, u could just make female friends if u are curious to knw about women. However, ur bae is a les or he has another guy

No bro. She told me that she won't have sex with me unless she is my wife. She is not lesbian. She is straight. She doesnt even like women at all.
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 12:26am On May 21, 2016
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one goes to the Father exept through Him. - John 14:6

2 Likes

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Terry68: 12:28am On May 21, 2016
Seriously, this dude really need Jesus in his life. Your life is in a state of abracadabra.

2 Likes

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by mecussey(m): 12:29am On May 21, 2016
BoiledHead:

No bro. She told me that she won't have sex with me unless she is my wife. She is not lesbian. She is straight. She doesnt even like women at all.

do u expect her to tell u she has another guy...? Well, just make sure she is still a virgin otherwise, nlanders go state ur mugu level.
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by BoiledHead(m): 12:30am On May 21, 2016
mecussey:

do u expect her to tell u she has another guy...? Well, just make sure she is still a virgin otherwise, nlanders go state ur mugu level.

Like I said, she plays with her self if you understood what that means, she isn't a virgin. I know that.
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by flexyfit(f): 12:43am On May 21, 2016
ok....if u can stay till after marriage it's good...though it's not that easy....but find out that she's not seeing another guy after touching herself......but that's the best thing to do....fornication is a sin....
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by odijeks(m): 12:44am On May 21, 2016
But op, what else do you want? You said u already satisfying yourself wit other women (which in my opinion is not such a healthy habit). But if you re asking whether there are other men who actually do away with sex totally even during relationships, then you'll do well to take the advice of those giving you Jesus. Probably thats how they gained mastery over their sexual urges

2 Likes

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by saaedlee: 1:15am On May 21, 2016
I came to read lies
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by DickDastardly(m): 1:25am On May 21, 2016
Jesus to the rescue ... Op needs the son of man wink
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Dahyormine(m): 2:16am On May 21, 2016
I wonder why ur head dey boil @boiledhead simply because good people of NL ar telling you to follow the way, the truth and the light. Anyways, we av done our part by telling u the truth.

@BoiledHead
#UNeedJesus!!!
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:02am On May 21, 2016
1acre:
I used it during my courtship... it was beautiful...
did you later get married to her?
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Nobody: 3:04am On May 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one goes to the Father exept through Him. - John 14:6
world don spoil. No be you dey shout no cookie should be closed now gringrin
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by rose54321: 3:09am On May 21, 2016
BoiledHead:
Any guy in a no sex relationship? How is it? My girlfriend since we started dating have never agreed to sex before marriage. Although she always play with herself but refuse me. One of the reasons why I patronise prostitutes. Even she knows i do.

So guys how do you cope?

If this is true, then mehn You are in one hell of a relationship.
Your babe is cool with you banging prostitutes, like seriously Well I don't get what you are asking cause y'all seem to be coping just fine.

1 Like

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by Nzeh12(m): 3:14am On May 21, 2016
Bro for real you need Jesus, at this point only his grace can help you to stop sex since you've gone as far as patronizing prostitutes. Most people are in this kinda relationship cos of their faith, so u need that faith too.
If I may ask what the heck are u guys doing? She knows you do prostitutes, you know she plays with herself, you guys should start fucking already.
If she ain't a Virgin, and she still gets sexual pleasure, why the hell isn't she allowing you hit.
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by valdes00(m): 3:19am On May 21, 2016
I'd rather stay single n patronise prostitute than to av a gf n still patronise prostitutes..... God knws I can't stay in a no sex relationship, dat is anoda way those girls do friend zone guys
Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by mecussey(m): 7:09am On May 21, 2016
BoiledHead:

Like I said, she plays with her self if you understood what that means, she isn't a virgin. I know that.

then she is a chronic lesbo...what she does is when partner is not around she masturbates and when she is, they help thereselves. As it is, she is not feeling sexually connected to u. When a woman feels intimately in love with u, s.ex happens naturally but at the moment, u hav been friendzoned.

1 Like

Re: No Sex In Relationship? How Do You Cope? by naijaboiy: 7:27am On May 21, 2016
Well I've never been in that kind of relationship. The guys in the know should be able to help.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? / / 10 Ways To Make Your Woman Scream Your Name During Séx

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.