Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? (443 Views)

How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / Do Girls Love Unprotected Sex More Than Guys? / This Is Why There Are More Single Ladies In Nigeria Than Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? by marvelck: 8:29am On May 21, 2016
I guess most guys find it difficult to break up with a girl cos of sex and other benefits, why girls usually find it easier to break up/end a relationship cos they have enough guys lurking around to take cover from her guy. There is no naija girl without a plan B these days. Some even have up to plan C, D and E. Whenever a guy wants to break up with a girl, it usually takes a him a while (out of guilt), so as to not to hurt the girl or make him look inconsiderate. But in the case of a girl, she'd simply start giving her guy silent treatment, and showing him some signs before sneaking silently into a new relationship with another guy. And most girls do this without ending their old relationship properly and without feeling any guilt. These days, naija girls heart don dey hardend.
Re: Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 21, 2016
Mmmmm....no wonder he got upset when she cancelled their meetings in the very last minute...

cool
Re: Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? by iceberylin(m): 8:48am On May 21, 2016
We et em break up so they'll feel guilty.makes it easier to penetrate once more wink

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? by vizkiz: 8:54am On May 21, 2016
iceberylin:
We let em break up so they'll feel guilty.makes it easier to penetrate once more wink

His highness has spoken! cheesy,

Bro, let em break up! Nobody gonna be blaming you for breaking her heart.

She will be back in less than 7months...trust me wink
Re: Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:54am On May 21, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Why Is It Easier For Girls To End A Relationship Than Guys? by iceberylin(m): 8:58am On May 21, 2016
vizkiz:

His highness has spoken! cheesy,

Bro, let em break up! Nobody gonna be blaming you for breaking her heart.

She will be back in less than 7months...trust me wink

Ion know y guys will be crying over BUs .. When it only lets you explore... A Blessing. grin

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do When Next I Find A Man Molesting A Girl / 2016/17 10 Most Sorted After University In Nigeria / Asking Yourself How To Fulfill Your Life Purpose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.