Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,992 members, 7,810,767 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

I Need Help Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help Pls (1669 Views)

A Cry For Help!!! Pls Romancelanders Help A Brother In Need. / My Woman Sex Life Is Dead, Someone Should Help Pls. / Help Pls: My Senior Brother's Wife Is Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Pls by rejoice25(f): 9:02am On May 21, 2016
Please I need help from matured minds, I met this guy through a friend of mine last year.We started from friendship then we gradually developed feelings for each other,until he asked me out and I accepted him bt we have never met one-on-one,he introduced me 2 his families and all accepted me without seeing me.He asked abt my past sex life, I lied 2 him I had sex once whereas it was thrice.When i was pushed,I confessed to him so he said it's over, he was the first guy have ever love dis way.I need advice on what to do to restore the love and trust back.These was the offence I committed. Pls help me out on what to do.To move on I turned down many proposals to sacrifice my faithfulness to him.
Re: I Need Help Pls by iceberylin(m): 9:04am On May 21, 2016
A man who gets angry over ya past is no Man angry

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help Pls by Vinshu(f): 9:04am On May 21, 2016
You had sex 3 times, you said it's once.

How Is that a problem? Why can't he tell you how many ladies he has sampled? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Dongorgon5(m): 9:05am On May 21, 2016
NP: Erriga-dem no get two heads.
Re: I Need Help Pls by UrWorstNitemare: 9:07am On May 21, 2016
undecided seems both of u ar still UNDERAGED..

both of ya'll should...

GROW UP FIRST
then you can....
ENJOY A MATURED RELATIONSHIP... SHIKENA
Re: I Need Help Pls by Dongorgon5(m): 9:08am On May 21, 2016
If I no make money God no go happy with me Cos all dis people wey dey make am so dem no get two heads.
Re: I Need Help Pls by klassykute(m): 9:11am On May 21, 2016
abeg leave alone jare .... he has not had sex b4 abi....
Re: I Need Help Pls by Femich18(m): 9:13am On May 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:
If I no make money God no go happy with me Cos all dis people wey dey make am so dem no get two heads.
U go surely make money but how is this related to the topic
Re: I Need Help Pls by PunkyV(f): 9:13am On May 21, 2016
You dodged a bullet with that one, trust me. Move right along because you're a human & making a few stupid mistakes due to poor judgment is inevitable. If if he cant move past such a tiny issue, then he needs not you but a couch doctor. A lifetime subscription with one at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help Pls by Femich18(m): 9:16am On May 21, 2016
Nawa o...In the 1st place u shouldn't have lied to him...BTW its still not a big deal. Just let him be and I'm sure when he's back to his senses he will surely com back for you dts IF you both are made for each other...Calm down babe all is well

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Dongorgon5(m): 9:18am On May 21, 2016
Femich18:

U go surely make money but how is this related to the topic
I find it hard to believe op story, so I had to derail grin
Re: I Need Help Pls by Femich18(m): 9:21am On May 21, 2016
Dongorgon5:
I find it hard to believe op story, so I had to derail grin
It may be true and it may not be. ours is just to say our mind and leave the rest

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Dongorgon5(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2016
Dem go worry mex4
The time wey I dey for prison I call am inside world, d time I dey outside world I call am outside.
No be outside buhari dey
No be outside idiagbon dey
No be outside dey find me guilty, I no do nothing
Na crazy world be that.
No be outside u lied to ur lover say na only once u had sex!!!
My people are useless,senseless my people are indisclpine.
Na nigeria govt dem dey talk be that.
Many leaders as u see dem, animal in human skin, animal wearing agabada.
Isreal vs lebanon
Iran vs iraqi
East west block vs west block east.
One veto vote is=92 or more!!!
Many leaders na different disguise dem dey ooox3
Animal talk don start again.
Dash me human rights
Our animal go knw slave trade, dey wan dash human right.
This uprising will bring out the beast in us
Beast of no nation egbekebgne
Na bad society
Re: I Need Help Pls by donbenedict(m): 9:23am On May 21, 2016
Look u woman, u don't start a relationship with lies ok. He has every gadamn right to call if off based on his experiences in the past. So u shouldn't judge him..

Most times a lot of lie to our partners to make dem think we ain't bad. Am not ashamed to tell any girl out there who I wish to enter a relationship with how many babes i'v fvcked, or whatever sexual history i'v been indulged in in the past and I won't judge her either.

If he's gona think u are a prostitutte for sleeping with three men in ur past den that is his fvcking problem. U both never knew back den so I really dnt see any reason why u should lie abt that.

If u have fvcked a thousand men, what business is his abt that? Dats why I really dnt like to ask ladies abt their exes or talk abt my past too. We ain't even living in it so that chapter has to be damn closed.

Now, there is no need crying over spilt milk. If he doesn't want anything u do with u again, there are a lot of goooood nairaland guys in here who would be willing to "you knw" grin wink

I did not mention myself oooo. Hmmm
Re: I Need Help Pls by Mzsolmi(f): 9:38am On May 21, 2016
he broke up with yu just cos its 3 n yu said 1? he Neva loved yu n yu shouldnt have lied....sorry sweedy
Re: I Need Help Pls by Dongorgon5(m): 9:43am On May 21, 2016
Femich18:

It may be true and it may not be. ours is just to say our mind and leave the rest
ok
Re: I Need Help Pls by jmoore(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2016
1- Everyone got his or her own specification therefore you shouldn't be angry if you don't meet up to someone's standard. I guess you have your own specification too.

2- Lying is a trust issue. why lie?

3- You have never met this guy one on one so move on.
Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 9:55am On May 21, 2016
Any man that is not willing to forget your past & stand by you, does not worth you.
Re: I Need Help Pls by PunkyV(f): 9:57am On May 21, 2016
fados4sure:
Any man that is not willing to forget your past & stand by you, does not worth you.

Correct chap! Hi smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 10:01am On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Correct chap! Hi smiley
Hi PunkyV! The one am in love with even-though i haven't meant her
Re: I Need Help Pls by Nateben(m): 10:02am On May 21, 2016
For me, the past is the past!!
If he broke up with you because of your past or probably because of the lie, he is still not serious!!

Loose him and let him go..... or just forget him

Peace I'm Out!!
Re: I Need Help Pls by PunkyV(f): 10:03am On May 21, 2016
fados4sure:

Hi PunkyV! The one am in love with even-though i haven't meant her

Lol, just give me a moment to swoon grin

*swoons*

You ok?
Re: I Need Help Pls by AccaPack(m): 10:04am On May 21, 2016
The problem isn't really about the sex, but u LIED. Any relationship built on lies will not last, so I guess the guy did the right thing.
No matter how hard it is, always say d truth.
Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 10:07am On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Lol, just give me a moment to swoon grin
*swoons*
You ok?
Swoon? Pls don't. Am fine & i trust you are too?
Re: I Need Help Pls by PunkyV(f): 10:08am On May 21, 2016
fados4sure:

Swoon? Pls don't. Am fine & i trust you are too?

Oh, good to hear. I'm OK, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 10:18am On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Oh, good to hear. I'm OK, thanks smiley
I said since am free today, let me use d opportunity to come online & see what has be happening. I will find time to really chat with you one of this days as i really feel joy(happy) in me anytime am chatting with you. I wish it can become reality?
Re: I Need Help Pls by PunkyV(f): 10:28am On May 21, 2016
fados4sure:

I said since am free today, let me use d opportunity to come online & see what has be happening. I will find time to really chat with you one of this days as i really feel joy(happy) in me anytime am chatting with you. I wish it can become reality?

Awwwww embarassed Honestly, I almost cried. Almost grin Sounded so sincere. Either you're being very genuine or must be real suave to have such a velvety tongue. But anyway, thanks, munchkin. You arent bad to talk to yourself. If only wishes were horses tongue But I dont think we couldnt/shouldnt be friends if wishes dont come true, right? Buddies?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 10:38am On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Awwwww embarassed Honestly, I almost cried. Almost grin Sounded so sincere. Either you're being very genuine or must be real suave to have such a velvety tongue. But anyway, thanks, munchkin. You arent bad to talk to yourself. If only wishes were horses tongue But I dont think we couldnt/shouldnt be friends if wishes dont come true, right? Buddies?
awww!!! You wana make me cry too. Yes, am very real. You & I can still make my dream come through. Distant isn't a problem
Re: I Need Help Pls by tomdfirst(m): 10:40am On May 21, 2016
forget the guy, nd if he tink of coming back, it is either he came to continue the relationship with u or he came to finish u up with uncontrollable sex relationship nd later dump u for real... watch out..
Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 10:42am On May 21, 2016
Am sorry for what you are going through. But people wanna know if they can trust you

He may not be bothered if you had sex with 20 guys (jst kidding, he shud be) but he wanna know if he can trust you. If you can be honest about stuffs like that. Its your past, no one can change it

He ll come around if he truly loves you.

Next time be honest about your past, only the people that are worth it will stay.
Re: I Need Help Pls by PunkyV(f): 10:43am On May 21, 2016
fados4sure:

awww!!! You wana make me cry too. Yes, am very real. You & I can still make my dream come through. Distant isn't a problem

Yeah, but we should have the same dream, dont you think?

I'm off to run errands now. Speak to you later smiley

1 Like

Re: I Need Help Pls by Nobody: 10:48am On May 21, 2016
PunkyV:

Yeah, but we should have the same dream, dont you think?
I'm off to run errands now. Speak to you later smiley
Exactly. That's what will/can make it work/keep it going. Alright, have a wonderful day ahead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Pls Help! / Amelian...... My Crush On You Is Unquantifiable!!! / Christinnah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.