Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard (37774 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Woman With Placard Searching For Job For Her Husband In Lagos (Photo) / Tony Elumelu Meets Placard-Carrying Jobless Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Kreamie(m): 7:20am On May 22, 2016
She could relocate...Yu never know..Call her pls
idensko:
This change dey reset pple brain 2 default setting.

That's a first sign of recession,

Unemployment, high cost of living which leads 2 desperation.

Don't blame d little angel.

If she was in Abuja I did offer her a secretary job, at least she will manage till she gets a better job.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by qiubee(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
While I admire her courage, I think she's not smart.. a computer science student with brains doesn't need to look for Jobs because that field is one field where there are so many opportunities for self employment.
IT courses are damn expensive.. where would the poor girl get that
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by jegz25(m): 7:28am On May 22, 2016
Judeoxide:
my guy forget that yan... Around2012 I was the brokest guy in the world... I though I was going to be useless in life... So I swallowed my pride and went back to family house.. "The motive was just food" I started working as an apprentice just to raise fund for a laptop..men it was hell cos insults from family even the younger ones and your boss erh... But I still made it and now bro I am among the main guys in my area... So its all boil down to how you think.. The problem is that the graduates just want already made job
that is d job she's serching b4 she made it like u.can't u get it. Mr.selfmade
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by tunergy(m): 7:29am On May 22, 2016
idensko:

On a second thought, u re ryt.

I mean in dis IT age, a computer science graduate shouldnt be looking 4 Job.

D problem is dat most girls just go to school just 2 graduate, forgetn that every lecture u receive is another means of livelihood.

most of our so called computer graduate that cannot even design a website.

Is pathetic.

Do you know the lady in the picture? Or you are just basing your argument on a "general conception of female graduates"
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by tunergy(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2016
Judeoxide:
my guy forget that yan... Around2012 I was the brokest guy in the world... I though I was going to be useless in life... So I swallowed my pride and went back to family house.. "The motive was just food" I started working as an apprentice just to raise fund for a laptop..men it was hell cos insults from family even the younger ones and your boss erh... But I still made it and now bro I am among the main guys in my area... So its all boil down to how you think.. The problem is that the graduates just want already made job

Laptop for what?
YAHOO YAHOO?
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by jboycrb(m): 7:30am On May 22, 2016
dumaro:
your not even capitalising on the fact that she graduated wit 2.1, hw can a 2.1 graduate in computer science be job hunting? wen u can design web, write programs , except she bought d result she better go n luck her self up. most companies recruit setting there targets to 2:1 graduates ...........mtcheeeew abeg mke she pack she has higher chances of applying for most jobs out there.

U write programs with pen on paper? Abi u design web on cardboard? No PC,no Internet and u expect her to write programs?
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Mayorjr(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2016
I don't blame the lady o.... Do u know if she has trained herself to be better equipped for employment?
Do you know if she even has money to even take courses that can make her employ herself? Do you know if she borrowed transport to get to wia she is standing? I dnt know her story.... I only pray God answers her prayer
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Firmjudge(m): 7:31am On May 22, 2016
idensko:
This change dey reset pple brain 2 default setting.

That's a first sign of recession,

Unemployment, high cost of living which leads 2 desperation.

Don't blame d little angel.

If she was in Abuja I did offer her a secretary job, at least she will manage till she gets a better job.

Hello.

Please can you offer me the job.?
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by oofiliaaron(m): 7:34am On May 22, 2016
interesting
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Tonyclems(m): 7:35am On May 22, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
While I admire her courage, I think she's not smart.. a computer science student with brains doesn't need to look for Jobs because that field is one field where there are so many opportunities for self employment.
self employment with whc capital, na so e easy? re u sure u re 9ja.....I pray she gets something doing
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Judeoxide(m): 7:36am On May 22, 2016
tunergy:

Laptop for what?
YAHOO YAHOO?
lol cheesy no not at all.. I used it for to fix software related issue on phones... And later bought a dog like 50k puppy and since then its has been generating Mon with large EY... But I dont know her situation so I will only hope she gets what shes looking for..

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by rheether(f): 7:37am On May 22, 2016
Very soon, it will start trending and eventually people will stop taking them serious.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by tunergy(m): 7:37am On May 22, 2016
I read sensless spewing of thrash. And i am not surprised, because the lack of progress as a nation is bred through similar rubbish.

This lady is not out seeking for stipends nor begging for alms.

Only people with working reasonable brain will understand that all she needed was an opportunity to kick off her career.

She has the qualification/certification, give her the room to exhibit what she is capable of rather than bash her.

If you cannot EPP, Close your Mouth.

5 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by rheether(f): 7:38am On May 22, 2016
Tonyclems:

self employment with whc capital, na so e easy? re u sure u re 9ja.....I pray she gets something doing

She has family and friends nah
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Judeoxide(m): 7:40am On May 22, 2016
jegz25:
that is d job she's serching b4 she made it like u.can't u get it. Mr.selfmade
Mr jegs.. Come on its Sunday no need for the harsh ending...this is almost begging now and once you can go to this extrem that means you can do any positive thing to get a job... Come check it now its Lagos ohh...I have been there.. The opportunity are much... It just boils down to how you thing and you imagination... Never the less I pray she finds a job
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by godwinony(m): 7:41am On May 22, 2016
idensko:

D problem is dat most girls just go to school just 2 graduate, forgetn that every lecture u receive is another means of livelihood.

Is pathetic.

Dude..computer science has diverse fields. I'm a final year comp. Science student I can't design a website but I'm very good in programming (multiple languages) and database. Web development is a field on its own, programming is a field on its own and database is a field on its own.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by klassicview: 7:42am On May 22, 2016
This is what happens every when Job in Nigeria is meant for 2.1 graduates.

that's why a computer science graduate will read theories without knowing how to on computer system even upon graduation.

after your 2.1 and first class without practicality your heading towards frustration unless you think out of the box, you 2.1 certificate is less important than a toilet paper.

I just want to make serious sense and not a common sense.
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Pasca07: 7:47am On May 22, 2016
banme1:
Lazy graduate
hmmm see hardworking graduate ode
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Pasca07: 7:48am On May 22, 2016
afrika:
Very pathetic. With all the struggle by our parents, guardians to ensure an educational finished product, yet the old aged directors, deputies and assistants do not want to step down. Even in the financial institutions. People tend to stay so long on a particular position. Nigeria being blessed, we re confused by the white skins. By their unproductive ideas that counters a progress or regiliously otherwise.
Every body is clinched on oil well n do not care of the challenges. Govt is aged n those things he did fast in his early days can never be repeated again.

Oh girl, Na hard decision u take so!!! Kip it up
well said
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by SweetOlive(f): 7:49am On May 22, 2016
Judeoxide:
At a point in life, your brain will fail you...
A computer studient looking for work.. Thats cool.
A lesson to all those killing there self on jamb and those in school waiting to be lashed on NYSC orientation camp..
This is almost the result...
Be creative, the government dont give a shiit about us...
Dont work hard.... Just work and think smart...
Dehm! you made alot of sense on this one. "Dont work hard... Just work and think smart" kiss

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Pasca07: 7:50am On May 22, 2016
jboycrb:

U write programs with pen on paper? Abi u design web on cardboard? No PC,no Internet and u expect her to write programs?
don't mind the guy jare
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Pasca07: 7:51am On May 22, 2016
Mayorjr:
I don't blame the lady o.... Do u know if she has trained herself to be better equipped for employment?
Do you know if she even has money to even take courses that can make her employ herself? Do you know if she borrowed transport to get to wia she is standing? I dnt know her story.... I only pray God answers her prayer
don't mind the deluded people on nairaland
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by delishpot: 7:53am On May 22, 2016
Please let me give the next person an idea, follow the way that other guy did his, wear your suit and hawk snack, pens or something. Make sure you have abgood comand of English language, print some complimentary cards stating what you studied and have copies of your cv. That way, you will be interesting to people and you will get the attention you need while seeming to make a Small living.
Hurry before it becomes too common.
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Pasca07: 7:54am On May 22, 2016
klassicview:
This is what happens every when Job in Nigeria is meant for 2.1 graduates.

that's why a computer science graduate will read theories without knowing how to on computer system even upon graduation.

after your 2.1 and first class without practicality your heading towards frustration unless you think out of the box, you 2.1 certificate is less important than a toilet paper.

I just want to make serious sense and not a common sense.
computer science course in our Nigeria universities are theories except you train yourself outside the university environment even some lecturers can't write a good program
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Proffdada: 7:56am On May 22, 2016
If really she got 2.1 then she's wasting her talent or lying
There are schools looking for teacher which she can get private tutorship to fund herself thru IT upgrades. She's the illiterate of the 21st century
I teach privately to fund my freelance education, YouTube has a great deal of educational videos. I think she just wants to jump the ladder of success

Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by CecyAdrian(f): 7:56am On May 22, 2016
rheether:

She has family and friends nah

As her family or friend will you be willing to give her money if she asks you

People just talk.
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Sunkyphil(m): 7:59am On May 22, 2016
Wen did placards replace cv Who placard don epp
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by grandstar(m): 8:01am On May 22, 2016
Judeoxide:
imaging a graduate in computer science can't even understand it when am trying to upgrade a BlackBerry even after mor than 5 times of tutorials... And she always speak of working for one big Telecom company... Note.. I never for once attend a lecture for computer!..
its a worthless certificate
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Ddy(m): 8:02am On May 22, 2016
u said u learnt programming online and u studied english?.u neva had basic coding experience bt just 4m online,u must be a genius.plz whch language do u code wit n can i hv a link of 1 app u developed. mind u,using template 2 develope site dosnt make u a coder.aw waiting 4 d link sir
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by virginchaser(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2016
idensko:

Is pathetic.

Bros, it takes just a week to put them through except some exceptionally dulls ones, whom we have to fire.
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by TrumpDonald(m): 8:04am On May 22, 2016
Ligxy:
You have a family house to return to. Some don't have. BTW, I'm no bro, I'm a lady
smiley smiley
Re: PHOTO: Yet Another Jobless Nigerian Lady On The Street With Her Placard by Madinka: 8:05am On May 22, 2016
Tocheagle:
I can give people jobs . I sell stuffs and I need people to help me sell them for a fee per month . Simply sell a particular number and I pay you.
What do u sell ? I am intereted . This is my no; 08051198052

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibadan Job For N175,000 Or Kaduna Job For N259,000 : Which Should I Go For? / The Possible Impact Of The Emergence Of GMB On FAAN And NIS? / Pls I Need To Know More About 'gnld",my Sister Is In Their Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.