Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? (2321 Views)

Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor / Did Mary Rise To Heaven Without Dying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 23, 2016
crusadistic:

Despite rejecting and mocking God,day after day,yet He continues providing and protecting you when He could withhold His provisions anytime He wills,you continue using those two legs,eyes,hands and mouth that you denigrate Him with when He could render them all useless,you enjoy good health when he could let mountains upon mountains of incurable diseases to visit you and turn you into some worthless vegetable.If that's not unconditional love,then what's it?
So lemme get this straight yeah, "unconditional love" according to ur God is love me or I'm gonna withhold my provisions, you're gonna lose ur two legs, eyes, hands nd mouth nd render them useless, I'm gonna let mountains upon mountains of incurable diseases to visit you nd turn u into a worthless vegetable?? That's unconditional love to u?? What d h3ll have u done with ur brains??

I know in ur heart of hearts u think you've said sth meaningful, but this is just a sad sight to c...
I mean if anybody comes 2 u nd professes love to u, nd tells u if u don't accept them they r gonna "make ur vital organs useless, make u turn into a vegetable, make u useless basically", u gonna run in the other direction...

So why bring ur God so low to the point of "mentally unstable animal"?? U really r not helping ur cause here.
And 1 thing else, why dju guys feel the need to defend the supposed creator of the whole universe?? It always beats me, why u guys feel the need to be his supposed "mouth piece"...if he is so real, why does he need you to speak for him??

Unless of course he's a product of ur own imaginations... **food for thought**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by cooltobex(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2016
cloudgoddess:

There are several instances in the bible that indicate otherwise. Noah's ark is an obvious one. The flagrant support of slavery is another.

Indeed I have, many times and it's unfortunately spilling over with needless bloodshed, commanded by an egomaniacal, barbaric warlord "god" who loves the smell of blood and foreskins. Clearly an invention by 1st century middle-eastern men with the same mentality.

Joshua. The Lord loves destruction, war, and killing.
When the trumpets sounded, the army shouted, and at the sound of the trumpet, when the men gave a loud shout, the wall collapsed; so everyone charged straight in, and they took the city. They devoted the city to the Lord and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it—men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys. 6:20-21

Leviticus. God enjoys ruthless killing for small mistakes.
All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. 20:9
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. 20:10
A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. 21:9

Deuteronomy. Non-virgins should be stoned on their wedding night, God commands it.
But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. 22:20-21

These aren't even 3% of the barbarism in the bible commanded and carried out by Yahweh.

Was that all you saw in the Bible? Did you see also how God came to earth in Jesus and saved humanity? Did you also see the many healings, resurrections and many other miracles?
You will never understand the Bible in its purest, undilluted form since you don't believe Christ and have the Holy Spirit in you to explain things, so I'm not surprised that you are "blinded" to the revelation of God's word.
Open up your heart! The Bible will continue to look senseless and foolish to you because your spiritual eyes are closed. But when you turn to Jesus, He'll take the veil away and you can understand the Bible.
If I start to counter every point you made above, you'll most likely win the "argument", because the gospel is not for debating; I can't shove it down your throat.
All I'll tell you is that, God loves you despite this warped view you have of Him, and He wants you to understand Him in His truest sense. Here's a piece that should help on that www.stillsmallvoiceblog..co.ke/2016/05/what-bible-really-wants-you-to-know-god.html
I sincerely you find salvation before it's too late.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by cooltobex(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2016
MrMarvelous:

So lemme get this straight yeah, "unconditional love" according to ur God is love me or I'm gonna withhold my provisions, you're gonna lose ur two legs, eyes, hands nd mouth nd render them useless, I'm gonna let mountains upon mountains of incurable diseases to visit you nd turn u into a worthless vegetable?? That's unconditional love to u?? What d h3ll have u done with ur brains??

I know in ur heart of hearts u think you've said sth meaningful, but this is just a sad sight to c...
I mean if anybody comes 2 u nd professes love to u, nd tells u if u don't accept them they r gonna "make ur vital organs useless, make u turn into a vegetable, make u useless basically", u gonna run in the other direction...

So why bring ur God so low to the point of "mentally unstable animal"?? U really r not helping ur cause here.
And 1 thing else, why dju guys feel the need to defend the supposed creator of the whole universe?? It always beats me, why u guys feel the need to be his supposed "mouth piece"...if he is so real, why does he need you to speak for him??

Unless of course he's a product of ur own imaginations... **food for thought**

Hello, your views are just so sad and heartbreaking to read. What delusion and blindness! I'm not going to try and "defend" or "speak for God", nah! He'll reveal Himself to you in due time, and you'll go about proclaiming His majesty.

PS: God doesn't require you to accept Him before He expresses His love for you. Even if you keep rejecting Him and spewing all this your deludedness all over the place, He'll keep on loving you. It's up to you to accept or reject His love.
Can you love someone who keeps rejecting you?
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by cooltobex(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2016
cloudgoddess:

According to you, a Christian. A Muslim would say the same for theirs. So would a Hindu for theirs.

I'm sorry but this sounds very silly, like you're trying to argue semantics. The point is that god requires conditions before he can show his love. Conditional love is the exact opposite of unconditional love.

I almost can't believe you are a lady! With this mindset? What happened? I'm wondering. How did your heart get so cold towards God! Open it up and experience God's love!
God's love is unconditional! Say what you will.
You don't understand it because you keep rejecting Him; so I'm not surprised!

Once again, open up your heart and ask God Himself with all sincerity to reveal Himself to you if He is real. Then you'll see His wonder! Until then, you'll keep thinking and writing gibberish like this. You can't truly understand what you keep rejecting. If you want to understand God and the Bible, accept Him!
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by akeensbussy(m): 6:07pm On May 26, 2016
cooltobex:

I almost can't believe you are a lady! With this mindset? What happened? I'm wondering. How did your heart get so cold towards God! Open it up and experience God's love!

Once again, open up your heart and ask God Himself with all sincerity to reveal Himself to you if He is real. Then you'll see His wonder! Until then, you'll keep thinking and writing gibberish like this. You can't truly understand what you keep rejecting. If you want to understand God and the Bible, accept Him!

If God's love is unconditional, why did he allow the Devil to have access into the garden of Eden knowing-fully well that Adam and Eve are not as powerful as he is?
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 26, 2016
cooltobex:

Hello, your views are just so sad and heartbreaking to read. What delusion and blindness! I'm not going to try and "defend" or "speak for Odin", nah! He'll reveal Himself to you in due time, and you'll go about proclaiming His majesty.

PS: Odin doesn't require you to accept Him before He expresses His love for you. Even if you keep rejecting Him and spewing all this your deludedness all over the place, He'll keep on loving you. It's up to you to accept or reject His love.
Can you love someone who keeps rejecting you?

See what I did there genius, I can make the same argument with any god of ur choosing, it doesn't change the argument 1 bit...plzzz come up with sth better next time. And p.s : if we're talking bout the judeo-christian god "Yahweh" plz do urself a favour nd don't add LOVE to him...
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 26, 2016
For those of you screaming about a loving God, especially muslims and Christians.

How do you reconcile the below evils against your believe in a loving God?

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-2, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God’s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother’s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth’s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.

Now, Christians have spent thousands of years coming up with excuses for a loving God that would allow or create such evil.

Cooltobex what is your excuse for all of the above?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 8:16pm On May 26, 2016
Nobody is going to heaven !!
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 26, 2016
pcoolioz:
why can't we all just pass our exams without reading?
why can't we all just sit home and be rich?
why can't we all not fall I'll even if we eat what we like?
I think the same concept goes for all, we won't understand the value of some things if there isn't a kainna clause attached.
you spoke my mind
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 26, 2016
For Healthy Debate. I Think You Should Visit The Thread On My Signature.Atheist Answer The Question.Believers I Need Your Help To DEfend God. God Lives- One Million Proofs, I Need A Better Phone * Data.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by cooltobex(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2016
Pyrrho:
For those of you screaming about a loving God, especially muslims and Christians.

How do you reconcile the below evils against your believe in a loving God?

1. God drowns the whole earth.
In Genesis 7:21-23, God drowns the entire population of the earth: men, women, children, fetuses, and perhaps unicorns. Only a single family survives. In Matthew 24:37-2, gentle Jesus approves of this genocide and plans to repeat it when he returns.

2. God kills half a million people
In 2 Chronicles 13:15-18, God helps the men of Judah kill 500,000 of their fellow Israelites.

3. God slaughters all Egyptian firstborn.
In Exodus 12:29, God the baby-killer slaughters all Egyptian firstborn children and cattle because their king was stubborn.

4. God kills 14,000 people for complaining that God keeps killing them.
In Numbers 16:41-49, the Israelites complain that God is killing too many of them. So, God sends a plague that kills 14,000 more of them.

5. Genocide after genocide after genocide.
In Joshua 6:20-21, God helps the Israelites destroy Jericho, killing “men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.” In Deuteronomy 2:32-35, God has the Israelites kill everyone in Heshbon, including children. In Deuteronomy 3:3-7, God has the Israelites do the same to the people of Bashan. In Numbers 31:7-18, the Israelites kill all the Midianites except for the virgins, whom they take as spoils of war. In 1 Samuel 15:1-9, God tells the Israelites to kill all the Amalekites – men, women, children, infants, and their cattle – for something the Amalekites’ ancestors had done 400 years earlier.

6. God kills 50,000 people for curiosity.
In 1 Samuel 6:19, God kills 50,000 men for peeking into the ark of the covenant. (Newer cosmetic translations count only 70 deaths, but their text notes admit that the best and earliest manuscripts put the number at 50,070.)

7. 3,000 Israelites killed for inventing a god.
In Exodus 32, Moses has climbed Mount Sinai to get the Ten Commandments. The Israelites are bored, so they invent a golden calf god. Moses comes back and God commands him: “Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.” About 3,000 people died.

8. The Amorites destroyed by sword and by God’s rocks.
In Joshua 10:10-11, God helps the Israelites slaughter the Amorites by sword, then finishes them off with rocks from the sky.

9. God burns two cities to death.
In Genesis 19:24, God kills everyone in Sodom and Gomorrah with fire from the sky. Then God kills Lot’s wife for looking back at her burning home.

10. God has 42 children mauled by bears.
In 2 Kings 2:23-24, some kids tease the prophet Elisha, and God sends bears to dismember them. (Newer cosmetic translations say the bears “maul” the children, but the original Hebrew, baqa, means “to tear apart.”)

11. A tribe slaughtered and their virgins raped for not showing up at roll call.
In Judges 21:1-23, a tribe of Israelites misses roll call, so the other Israelites kill them all except for the virgins, which they take for themselves. Still not happy, they hide in vineyards and pounce on dancing women from Shiloh to take them for themselves.

12. 3,000 crushed to death.
In Judges 16:27-30, God gives Samson strength to bring down a building to crush 3,000 members of a rival tribe.

13. A concubine raped and dismembered.
In Judges 19:22-29, a mob demands to rape a godly master’s guest. The master offers his daughter and a concubine to them instead. They take the concubine and gang-rape her all night. The master finds her on his doorstep in the morning, cuts her into 12 pieces, and ships the pieces around the country.

14. Child sacrifice.
In Judges 11:30-39, Jephthah burns his daughter alive as a sacrificial offering for God’s favor in killing the Ammonites.

15. God helps Samson kill 30 men because he lost a bet.
In Judges 14:11-19, Samson loses a bet for 30 sets of clothes. The spirit of God comes upon him and he kills 30 men to steal their clothes and pay off the debt.

16. God demands you kill your wife and children for worshiping other gods.
In Deuteronomy 13:6-10, God commands that you must kill your wife, children, brother, and friend if they worship other gods.

17. God incinerates 51 men to make a point.
In 2 Kings 1:9-10, Elijah gets God to burn 51 men with fire from heaven to prove he is God.

18. God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s widow.
In Genesis 38:9-10, God kills a man for refusing to impregnate his brother’s widow.

19. God threatens forced cannibalism.
In Leviticus 26:27-29 and Jeremiah 19:9, God threatens to punish the Israelites by making them eat their own children.

20. The coming slaughter.
According to Revelation 9:7-19, God’s got more evil coming. God will make horse-like locusts with human heads and scorpion tails, who torture people for 5 months. Then some angels will kill a third of the earth’s population. If he came today, that would be 2 billion people.

Now, Christians have spent thousands of years coming up with excuses for a loving God that would allow or create such evil.

Cooltobex what is your excuse for all of the above?

Really? That's supposed to be a joke? What's my "excuse"? So, I should give you an "excuse", don't make me puke, please. The gospel is not for debating, I won't stoop that low.
You will find what you are looking for, just that I may not be the one to give it to you.
I don't expect you to understand God's word, it's veiled and defies logic. All will be revealed in due time. Take a chill pill. You will witness it.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 26, 2016
cooltobex:

Really? That's supposed to be a joke? What's my "excuse"? So, I should give you an "excuse", don't make me puke, please. The gospel is not for debating, I won't stoop that low.
You will find what you are looking for, just that I may not be the one to give it to you.
I don't expect you to understand God's word, it's veiled and defies logic. All will be revealed in due time. Take a chill pill. You will witness it.
Just because you strongly believe in something doesn't make it real.

Do you understand God's word?

If you dont, shut up.

But if you do, please explain the highlighted references in the Bible. I'm sure you are not just here to spew mere words.

Babbling doesn't count.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by cloudgoddess(f): 11:12pm On May 26, 2016
cooltobex:

Sorry for not being drawn in by baseless platitudes & superstitions? Sorry that I prefer to use my brain rather than eat up any unproven stories thrown my way. Religion blocks critical thinking and leads people to throw away their precious, limited lives on fantasy.

Because you've been spoonfed promises of immortality and protection from a nonexistent sky-dad, you're content going through life unquestioningly accepting all sorts of ridiculous claims that have been shown again and again to have zero foundation in reality. And to make matters worse you feel compelled to push those claims on other people who are not interested in the self-delusion that you're selling. Thus is the power of religious indoctrination - one of the worst psychological traps that can be inflicted on human minds.

I used to be a Christian for many years. I've heard all the shpiel before. I can see straight through all of it now. It's all a bunch of lies. I know it's suprising to see a woman who doesn't use her emotions to reason - but I'm hopeful that as time goes on & the deceptiveness of religion continues to be exposed, there will be more like me.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by braithwaite(m): 11:40pm On May 26, 2016
cloudgoddess:

Sorry for not being drawn in by baseless platitudes & superstitions? Sorry that I prefer to use my brain rather than eat up any unproven stories thrown my way. Religion blocks critical thinking and leads people to throw away their precious, limited lives on fantasy.

Because you've been spoonfed promises of immortality and protection from a nonexistent sky-dad, you're content going through life unquestioningly accepting all sorts of ridiculous claims that have been shown again and again to have zero foundation in reality. And to make matters worse you feel compelled to push those claims on other people who are not interested in the self-delusion that you're selling. Thus is the power of religious indoctrination - one of the worst psychological traps that can be inflicted on human minds.

I used to be a Christian for many years. I've heard all the shpiel before. I can see straight through all of it now. It's all a bunch of lies. I know it's suprising to see a woman who doesn't use her emotions to reason - but I'm hopeful that as time goes on & the deceptiveness of religion continues to be exposed, there will be more like me.

The Universe, in it’s silent dwarfing beauty, may not care about human life – but we do. So our brief and improbable time here may best be spent experiencing its wonders together, not in indentured servitude to an imaginary celestial dictator.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 12:10am On May 27, 2016
braithwaite:

The Universe, in it’s silent dwarfing beauty, may not care about human life – but we do. So our brief and improbable time here may best be spent experiencing its wonders together, not in indentured servitude to an imaginary celestial dictator.

Shame I can like your comment only one time.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by cloudgoddess(f): 3:43am On May 27, 2016
braithwaite:

I absolutely could not agree more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Nobody: 8:37am On May 27, 2016
cooltobex:

Yet you claim to understand what defies logic...

Are you not the one who opened this thread with the above caption?

I'll rather take it that you are confused.

You want to know why everyone cannot just go to heaven?

Because your God has a history of making people suffer for his pleasure. Simple logic.

Ofcourse, that cannot be a God, not even close. It is just a story which the Israelites used as an excuse to take slaves and motivate their soldiers to kill. Every other culture in the world has the belief in the backing of a deity. Like the Vikings had Odin and Thor as their motivation into battle, with similar absurd stories to strengthening the will of their soldiers.

What best motivate a primitive man into battle than to make him think the gods are behind his conquest?

Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by cooltobex(m): 2:11am On May 31, 2016
Pyrrho:
Yet you claim to understand what defies logic...

Are you not the one who opened this thread with the above caption?

I'll rather take it that you are confused.

You want to know why everyone cannot just go to heaven?

Because your God has a history of making people suffer for his pleasure. Simple logic.

Ofcourse, that cannot be a God, not even close. It is just a story which the Israelites used as an excuse to take slaves and motivate their soldiers to kill. Every other culture in the world has the belief in the backing of a deity. Like the Vikings had Odin and Thor as their motivation into battle, with similar absurd stories to strengthening the will of their soldiers.

What best motivate a primitive man into battle than to make him think the gods are behind his conquest?

Have a good day.

There you are parading yourself as smart and intellectual and logical, yet you could not tell that I wasn't really asking a question because I was seeking answers I didn't already know. Check again, there's a link there, why not read the full piece?

And no, my God, the Lord of heaven and creator of your life and mine, doesn't make people suffer for His pleasure, people suffer because of their choices and decisions.

Like I said earlier, all will be revealed in due time. The due time is near, wait for it. I sincerely hope that you accept Jesus and the salvation He offers from this junk you believe before it's too late.

Have a good day as well.
Re: Why Can't Everyone Just Go To Heaven Without Punishment For Anyone? by Histrings08(m): 9:18am On Jun 14, 2016
Shollyps:
lol...why did you find it difficult to believe in Muhammad?
I'd already believed in Jesus christ of Nazareth who's d author nd finisher of my faith... A servant cannot serve two masters

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Canaanites Survived. Lebanese Have Over 90% Of Their Dna. Science 1 Bible 0 / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / If Holy Spirit Is An (active Force) Then Jehovah Is Also An (active Force)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.