Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several (31158 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Abalado(f): 10:48pm On May 21, 2016
Agbaletu:
Ekiti Kete, in mo mo sun gbagbe. In han ara bi ti de o.
Erinle ekiti adide sihan,olota lule ado adide sihan,olosunta ukere abahan ja,mawori ntie
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Abalado(f): 10:54pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

I no hear ekiti much nw.sugbon e si hun ko yo fi wase,a bo ri ran ni.awon wo(its my mumsy dats from ekiti though)
wogbiyan ju jare awe,,ofo ni ihan fulani han tika ajesi o..erinle ekiti agbe a o,ire o,
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Korrection(m): 12:13am On May 22, 2016
this is the only i hv seen ibos supporting the yorubas.....southerners...open ur eyes oh......
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by MasterofNL: 12:56am On May 22, 2016
Lowgeorge, shym3x, sirshymexx, pensniper, mayoroflagos.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by olac21(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2016
These people have gotten to my LGA?I pray they don't get to my hometown-Odo oro Ekiti
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by olac21(m): 12:58am On May 22, 2016
Agbaletu:
Gov. Fayose, where are you? The killer herdsmen are at our door step.
They are now a few kilometres to my village.
I was telling my people not to mock the Igbo but they would not listen.
This herdsmen are on a mission. They want to take over the entire south.

Where's your village bro?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by salam1(m): 7:54am On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
Which of the ekiti,u mean d most sturborn part of yoruba's,now this herdsmen av bitten more than they can chew nd I trust ekiti people to give it to them,the one they did to them in ikere neva do abi,or want to feel another heat of what they felt in sabo.

Fayose what is ur take on this
how r u sure dey r Fulani or if I dress lyk ur flat headed people and committ crime does DAT mean am from d land of d falling sun
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 8:46am On May 22, 2016
salam1:
how r u sure dey r Fulani or if I dress lyk ur flat headed people and committ crime does DAT mean am from d land of d falling sun
ur life is so pathetic if u think everyone who who cspeak against fulani herdsmen is an ipob yoot,for ur information am from ogun state u this ewu awusha

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Jay14(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2016
This is my beloved village.Fulani been problem to us for ages but I know this time their cup has full. Fayose ............mofe gbo ohun ko fe se kia kia o.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by BushidoBlue(m): 10:09am On May 22, 2016
This is my major problem with this administration. ..

This and the lack of policy and direction.

May those who believe and trust this human being have their eyes opened.
This dude is not concerned and his closest advisers are just there to collect title and salary.

Say Barber
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by BushidoBlue(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2016
salam1:

People like to u are t he problem with Nigeria and you need to be dealt with constitutionally for this nation to move forward
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Yorobastard(m): 11:28am On May 22, 2016
csamii:
Those fvcking Libyans again.
Stop being deceived or believe things that people say...those herdsmen are not from Libya. Ok if they are from Libya why is their head (person in charge) a Nigerian. Why is the north defending them and why are they planning grazing bill for them instead of sending them back to Libya as your president claimed??
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rexyl(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2016
csamii:
Those fvcking Libyans again.

They are from the north trying to weaken and control minority tribes of the the north, infiltrate the south in their large number in order to weaken and destroy legacies and institutions of the zone so that they could replace them with their own.

This is an information age when people understand better, if they think they can do what utman dan fodio did centuries ago to change legacies of the south in this century they are mistaken. Calling killer herdsmen foreigners is just an excuse to distract our attention from their real motives.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by salam1(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
BushidoBlue:

People like to u are t he problem with Nigeria and you need to be dealt with constitutionally for this nation to move forward
I think u people should v b rehabilitated for spoiling our countries name. if u c any drug case and a Nigerian is involved no need to even ask of d name cos everyone no dey must b from d land of d falling sun
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by salam1(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
ur life is so pathetic if u think everyone who who cspeak against fulani herdsmen is an ipob yoot,for ur information am from ogun state u this ewu awusha
Ogun state and u r still speaking ipob language oga ur brain need to b checked
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 22, 2016
salam1:
Ogun state and u r still speaking ipob language oga ur brain need to b checked
punk ass the language I typed in my previous comment is ekiti language,u really think its all yoruba that kiss fulani ass sha,didn't gej win 45% in sw,nigger Bleep off
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by salam1(m): 8:50pm On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
punk ass the language I typed in my previous comment is ekiti language,u really think its all yoruba that kiss fulani ass sha,didn't gej win 45% in sw,nigger Bleep off
I thought I was arguing with a sane person not knowing I was charting with a wanabe anyway did d last message u will hear from got tym for wanabes lyk u
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by salam1(m): 8:51pm On May 22, 2016
fuckDmod:
I thought I was arguing with a sane person not knowing I was charting with a wanabe anyway did d last message u will hear from got no tym for wanabes lyk u
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by DedeNkem: 5:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
The incompetent ab*oki fulani bafoon in aso rock is busy murdering peaceful Igbo protesters while his fulani brothers are busy committing multiple massacres all over the country!!

Buhari is a total imb*ecile!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Opens New Office In Ilorin, Kwara. Nigerians React / Osun 2022: Pictures From APC "Mega Rally" / Happy 57th Birthday to President Goodluck Jonathan! Drop Your Wishes for Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.