Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several (31155 Views)

Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun / Fulani Herdsmen Invade UNN Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by hansad: 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
Buhari keeps mentioning the USA and Europe as allies to help him CRUSH Niger delta militants fighting for freedom from the oppression by Buhari clan who appropriated more than 90% of oil wells in the Niger delta;

Buhari north created a whooping number of 20 new federating units in the once one northern region through which the north also sucks more of oil revenues to the north. Land mass is NEVER used to create new federating units in a federal country, as was used by Arewa soldiers in creating today's 36 states and Abuja.

From the 20 new federating units in the north, the north draws undue large number of political representation in the National Assembly which the north uses to thwart any amendment to the constitution for political reforms.

Buhari clan must not be allowed to continue with this system.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Geogranite: 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
The herdsmen from Libya
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Emekamex(m): 4:22pm On May 21, 2016
Where are the sophisticated schmucks when you need them? Ndi ara!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rayhutar(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

I don't understand why fellow yoruba's are supporting this mayhem all because they are apc supporters,the north don't care bout any tribe or party except themselve.come 2019 or 2023 if this same apc field a yoruba/igbo candidate nd pdp field an hausa candidate,they would all vote for pdp.I don't know why my fellow yoruba put hausa matter for head,I might make jest of igbo's but that doesn't stop me from seeing them as better allies to the north.God save us from this cursed administration oh.I hope ekiti people slaughter dem all in sabo in atikankan
If people like us that grow up in the north, tell some of your Yoruba people that during killings in the north, that as we Igbos are running, na so Yorubas will be running to military baracks also, they will start calling us names,the Hausa-fulani are just using Yorubas to get what they want in one Nigeria, If Hausa-fulani start killing, they kill both Igbos and Yorubas at site without looking back. shocked shocked shocked shocked

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 21, 2016
Rayhutar:

If people like us that grow up in the north, tell some of your Yoruba people that during killings in the north, that as we Igbos are running, na so Yorubas will be running to military baracks also, they will start calling us names,the Hausa-fulani are just using Yorubas to get what they want in one Nigeria, If Hausa-fulani start killing, they kill both Igbos and Yorubas at site without looking back. shocked shocked shocked shocked

I know bro,I don't understand why my tribesmen are like this,its quite annoying
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by hansad: 4:33pm On May 21, 2016
If people of the south west can ever rise to tell Buhari and his clan "enough is enough," Buhari may drop the names of USA and Europe as his allies to CRUSH the south west.

Buhari has been doing name dropping of USA and Europe as his allies to CRUSH the Niger delta militants fighting for freedom from Buhari clan who see south of Nigeria as a conquered territory to be exploited by Buhari clan.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Tokety7: 4:40pm On May 21, 2016
[s]
fuckDmod:

I won't insult u cause I just came from ban,but nitori olorun ra opolo now,won ma ta opolo ni oja common sense,aw could u be playin politics with life of ur feloow citizen
[/s]

Bunkum. Which of the two isn't a scam? Chibok or Fulani herdsmen?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by hansad: 4:42pm On May 21, 2016
Rayhutar:

Islam joins Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani together.

The likes of Tinubu and Fashola of Muslim faith in the south west do everything possible to cement the relationship between all Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani, for the sake of propagation of Islam in the south of the.
The non Muslim Yoruba siddon de look like Lucozade.

Yoruba Muslims want easterners to keep quiet while Hausa/Fulani gradually impose their fierce Wahabi brand of Islam upon the eastern people under one Nigeria. But the east can't have that. That's behind all the insults from Yoruba Muslim diehards against IPOB people.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by petsolo15(m): 4:48pm On May 21, 2016
our president utterances divides this country
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 21, 2016
Tokety7:
[s][/s]

Bunkum. Which of the two isn't a scam? Chibok or Fulani herdsmen?

Chibok seems to be more of a scam than Fulani herdsmen.oga cause u are an apc supporter don't mean u should lose ur counscience nd learn to think outside d box
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by rusher14: 4:56pm On May 21, 2016
Since these stories started making the rounds pictures have suddenly become gold.

Where are the spent casings?

Did the herdsmen appear without their herds?

If they were in the company of their cows where's the damage done by the cows?

Where are the farmlands?

How come the police never give public updates?

How were they identified as fulani or even herdsmen?

Don't the herdsmen themselves ever get caught or suffer casualties?

Far too many questions.

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 21, 2016
hansad:
If people of the south west can ever rise to tell Buhari and his clan "enough is enough," Buhari may drop the names of USA and Europe as his allies to CRUSH the south west.

Buhari has been doing name dropping of USA and Europe as his allies to CRUSH the Niger delta militants fighting for freedom from Buhari clan who see south of Nigeria as a conquered territory to be exploited by Buhari clan.

Crusher ni,ur hatred for yoruba's won't kill u,is dat how they use to crush people anyhow,no wonder they wasted 2million Igbos in biafra war
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by toshmann(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2016
valboy20:
BOKO HARAM - FREE PARDON
FULANI HERDSMEN - FREE PARDON

BUHARI IS A FUCKIN' BRUTE

Unarmed IPOB protesters; gunned to death
Unarmed radio talk host locked up for God-knows-how-long. even without a formal court conviction.

And somehow people are okay with this.
SMH
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rayhutar(m): 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
hansad:

Islam joins Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani together.

The likes of Tinubu and Fashola of Muslim faith in the south west do everything possible to cement the relationship between all Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani, for the sake of propagation of Islam in the south of the.
The non Muslim Yoruba siddon de look like Lucozade.

Yoruba Muslims want easterners to keep quiet while Hausa/Fulani gradually impose their fierce Wahabi brand of Islam upon the eastern people under one Nigeria. But the east can't have that. That's behind all the insults from Yoruba Muslim diehards against IPOB people.
Tinubu and Yoruba muslims are just wasting their energy if that is so, even in the North they refer Yoruba muslims as fake and kill them also during religious crises.In the north, they call Yorubas, Baralabe= meaning Bat, grin grin grin and Igbos they call them, mutani Nyamiri dodo doya= meaning people of give me water and eating of yam grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by godunia(m): 5:10pm On May 21, 2016
(in the voice of Ayo Fayose) this story is a scam just like the missing Chibok girls and the Enugu killing.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Tokety7: 5:11pm On May 21, 2016
fuckDmod:

Chibok seems to be more of a scam than Fulani herdsmen.oga cause u are an apc supporter don't mean u should lose ur counscience nd learn to think outside d box

Bleep apc. Don't care about them.
Ooo I see.....chibok is a scam but not Fulani herdsmen.
Hypocrite kiss my arse.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Shym3xx: 5:28pm On May 21, 2016
Cray.

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by mercyville: 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
DrChukzy:
Where are the Hoduduwa Attackers Association? Jokers and lazy ass men forming macho.They wanna start Yoliba version of Bakassi but nibo? Lazy chestbeaters from Mecca.
Wetin be bakassi?If all Igboland people join bakassi dem no fit defeat 10 opc warriors.Bakassi ko Buratai ni.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rayhutar(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2016
Yoruba E-warriors have deserted this massacre thread in their land, because it is their slave masters that is killing them grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rayhutar(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2016
mercyville:

Wetin be bakassi?If all Igboland people join bakassi dem no fit defeat 10 opc warriors.Bakassi ko Buratai ni.
Guy go show the strength of 10 OPC warriors for Ekiti, where they are needed now!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by FuckTheM0ds(m): 5:48pm On May 21, 2016
TemmyMatt:
Welcome to Nigeria.
We're happy that Boko Haram is not gone but have paraded themselves as fulanis in disguise.
fixed

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rexyl(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2016
These killer herdsmen should know they are promoting their way to extinction with all their atrocities throughout the country. Time is fast approaching when the vagabonds will chew more than they could digest and pay heavily for it. By the time everyone is against them they will be overwhelmed and get back to the desert they come from.

Is boko haram being transformed to killer herdsmen? If so everyone must get prepared and mobilize as civilian JTF against them. They must must be crushed and wiped out as done to boko haram. Boko haram fighters relocating to SW in herdsmen uniform?

Over to indigenous people!
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by pinkyliceous(f): 6:08pm On May 21, 2016
Are they from Fulani or Lybia?
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by MrAnalyst: 6:24pm On May 21, 2016
Silly Yorubas were talking nonsense during the Enugu attack. Now they're running into the bush. Rubbish! cc Mile12crises

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 21, 2016
TemmyMatt:
Welcome to Nigeria.
We're happy that Boko Haram is gone,but what is this Fulani Herdsmen all about?

Herdsmen issue is a script by the South to discredit Buhari, the same way Chibok abduction is a scam.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rexyl(m): 6:28pm On May 21, 2016
rusher14:
Since these stories started making the rounds pictures have suddenly become gold.

Where are the spent casings?

Did the herdsmen appear without their herds?

If they were in the company of their cows where's the damage done by the cows?

Where are the farmlands?

How come the police never give public updates?

How were they identified as fulani or even herdsmen?

Don't the herdsmen themselves ever get caught or suffer casualties?

Far too many questions.

if your questions are answered you will marvel over atrocities of fulani or killers herdsmen in the region. People have endured them for long, but when the limit is reach many will cry over negligence and non challant attitude indigenous people have condoned for long.
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Appareil(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2016
TemmyMatt:
Welcome to Nigeria.
We're happy that Boko Haram is gone,but what is this Fulani Herdsmen all about?
Boko in herdsmen clothes!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by mercyville: 6:33pm On May 21, 2016
DrChukzy:
Where are the Hoduduwa Attackers Association? Jokers and lazy ass men forming macho.They wanna start Yoliba version of Bakassi but nibo? Lazy chestbeaters from Mecca.
lol...coming from a runner to Ivory Coast Coward...
Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by mercyville: 6:33pm On May 21, 2016
Rayhutar:
Yoruba E-warriors have deserted this massacre thread in their land, because it is their slave masters that is killing them grin grin grin grin grin

Yorubas don't rush into harming the innocents like savages.But if it is proven to be true,the reprisals would be enormous. This news is coming from an IPOD-inclined newspaper which would like to throw Yorubas against their sworn enemies.We have had fulanis amongst us for generations but this recent fulani did this,fulani did that needs a lot of caution.They have misbehaved but we had always treated their asses up.We are not wrapper tying men who are ready to run to Ivory Coast.We are Yoruba the considerate warriors,TESTED,TRUSTED AND GUARANTEED.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by mile12crises: 6:38pm On May 21, 2016
MrAnalyst:
Silly Yorubas were talking nonsense during the Enugu attack. Now they're running into the bush. Rubbish! cc Mile12crises

In their usual trademark, Yorubas have all fled Ekiti to Ilaro and Ita-ogbolu in far away Ondo state.

Some even disguised as Imams and muslims while fleeing like threatened bandits cool

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Herdsmen Invade Ekiti Community, Kill Two Injure Several by Rexyl(m): 6:46pm On May 21, 2016
knightsTempler:
First they came for the Communists, and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up,because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me, and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

-Rev Martin Niemoller 1945

powerful message that goes with the happenings in Nigeria, now that killer herdsmen wants to acquire and annex more territories by weakening and wiping out the indigenous people. Time to look inward and resolve intra tribal issues and stand strong against killer invaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ambode Takes A Ride On New Boats For Water Transport / Fayose, Femi Fani-Kayode, Mimiko, Gbenga Daniel, Ooni At Yoruba Summit In Ibadan / Police Shoot Shia Muslims Protesting With Corpse Of Member Shot By Police(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.