Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,302 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ (18927 Views)

Full List Of Elected PDP Officers At The National Convention 2017 / Tunde Adeniran Rejects Outcome Of PDP Convention, Calls BOT To Take Over Party / Reconstruction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by link2ok(m): 11:14am On May 22, 2016
UAE123:
D nx news we are going to hear from PDP wil b dat their current problem & executive dissolution is bn caused by Buhari & APC cus dey are d ones sponsoring Fayose

Nah they are nt the same as APC that looks for who to blame.

They are more matured to accept there faults find where there is lickage and fix it up rather than looking for whom to blame .

I knw it would b difficult for yu to undstnd this
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Horpeyemi93(m): 11:15am On May 22, 2016
worksmart:
He never realised until today that PDP was corrupt? grin cheesy grin cheesy
grin
worksmart:
He never realised until today that PDP was corrupt? grin cheesy grin cheesy
abii oooh,i didnt even like dat man for his tanish image cos of the links with bokoharam...i think that is not good for an opposition party and Nigeria politics.
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by southpole: 11:16am On May 22, 2016
You cannot describe Sheriff as a former chairman, his emergence was inline with the pdp constitution what other factions are doing is against the law and by the time sheriff go to court I am sure the court will rule in his favour.......I am not a pdp member and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Louislewis: 11:21am On May 22, 2016
[size=18pt]I am seeing straight road to APC in front of Sheriff[/size]
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Nobody: 11:26am On May 22, 2016
grin grin grin

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by higherpower: 11:32am On May 22, 2016
fistonati:
If sheriff is hell-bent on having the party, then he can't have it.

I support this power sharing formula of the party.

Together PDP shall rise again

Who brought Sheriff in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Dharnchuks(m): 11:35am On May 22, 2016
The Ruling party seem to be lost of what to do with the power they took 16 years to get while the opposition is looking like they'll equally need 16 years to offer real competition for the central power.
Nonsense bunch of useless lot, these politicians.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Chirokusko: 11:45am On May 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
No cause for alarm. All is well in PDP
Mhmmmm

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Nemma(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2016
Horpeyemi93:
grin abii oooh,i didnt even like dat man for his tanish image cos of the links with bokoharam...i think that is not good for an opposition party and Nigeria politics.
Rip English.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Chikpat(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2016
The player has been played

and

Sheriff has been sheriffed!
Hahaha
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:56am On May 22, 2016
Wailing party.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by UAE123(m): 12:03pm On May 22, 2016
link2ok:

Nah they are nt the same as APC that looks for who to blame.

They are more matured to accept there faults find where there is lickage and fix it up rather than looking for whom to blame .

I knw it would b difficult for yu to undstnd this
It is absolutely easy 4 me to understand dat u are writing at of pain dat ur beloved party is gradually going into extinction & none of its members are able to prevent d party going into d extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by ipreach: 12:31pm On May 22, 2016
lol

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 22, 2016
AntidaftMOD:

Stop finding a way to involve APC in your woes.
he said it on friday before the convention,hope u go church today
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by pchukwudi: 12:39pm On May 22, 2016
[s]
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]CHANGE THE CHANGE?

I am yet to see anything as senseless as this new slogan of PDP. It only affirms how backward thinking our leaders have been.

it petty, childish, silly and everything stewpid

meanwhile, no matter what you do, PDP wont see ASO Rock in 2019. If there must be a change in government, it wont be to PDP.
[/size]
[/s]

grin grin grin grin Oh my goodness. Hahahahahahaha. Ol boy this your painment is very revealing. Gosh. Now I need no other confirmation to know that the slogan is SPOT ON.

2019 = Change the Change - my friend. grin grin grin

PDP = POWER!!!!
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Qmerit(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2016
where is Fayose in all of this
over two weeks he has not said anything or he's going mute so soon?
i won't allow that no no no he should come out and talk as usual that is politics for you and it makes it sweeeeeeeeeeeeeter than honey.
oh lest i forget maybe he would talk later today cause helmsmen just did what he preached against in Ekiti he may go around distribute the gamali20 acid tomorrow lolzzzzz
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 22, 2016
Hmmmmm,why is everything under this administration going the factional way?First NLC,now PDP,What next?
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by gretblue: 1:41pm On May 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Even when you know there is cause for Alarm. Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Leiman100(m): 2:20pm On May 22, 2016
Meanwhile the Jerry Gana faction held their own "convention" in Abuja same day and appoint Mantu to head the party, in other words they now have three party chairmen, how else will you describe confusion. This is the beginning of their end.

1 Like

Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by gawu1: 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Hahahaah, all is well in PDP indeed!
Laf wan kill man pikin biko. Thank God self delusions is allow. How I wish suicide is legalized too.
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by kachola: 3:44pm On May 22, 2016
SirExperience:
FORMER National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff has described Saturday’s national convention continued by governors elected on the platform of the party as “charade and illegal”.

Sheriff was removed from the position on Saturday, after which he stated that “the PDP Convention stands cancelled owing to court injunctions”.

Meanwhile, the party leadership has constituted a Caretaker Committee headed by a former Governor of Kaduna State, Senator Ahmed Makarfi, which was mandated to elect a new National Working Committee, NWC, for the party within three months.

Other members of the committee are;

Senator Ben Obi – Secretary

Senator Ugbesia – Member

Sen Abdul Ningi – Member

Prince Dayo Adeyeye – Member

Aisha Aliyu – Member

Barrister Usman – Member.

http://.com/sheriff-mocks-pdp-national-convention-calls-it-charade-and-illegal/

Out of the 7 man committee 4 is frm the north 3 shared among other zone. ipod and wailers hw market. even in committee setup u guys are pushed aside. is only in NL ur noise are heard
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by duro4chang(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I like your Defending Spirit.
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

When they play Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ, Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ'll come online †̥♥ write ten epistles.
what happened I taught u will blame buhari.....of late I haved missed ur usual outburst on buhari this....buhari that

I hope am not d only one that noticed this?
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by Horpeyemi93(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2016
Nemma:

Rip English.
I Think u should go to central bank to claim some cash for ur vocarbulary prowees. As u be patrick obiagbon brother #MOFO
Re: Sheriff Mocks PDP National Convention, Calls It ‘charade And illegal’ by comos: 1:17pm On May 23, 2016
sheriff have just been duped by PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Pdp Expels Otunba Gbenga Daniel ,Adebutu Others / IPOB: Kanu Not Being Held By Nigerian Govt, May Be Hiding – Lai Mohammed / Jonathan Blasts Osibanjo, Worry More About Your N5.8bn Indictment Than My Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.