Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

"It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (25580 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by rantmoniker(m): 8:11am On May 22, 2016
Hl
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 8:12am On May 22, 2016
Femi must have said that with his tongue in his cheek.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Trendin(m): 8:12am On May 22, 2016
leonbob:
If this story is true, na quadratic thunder go fire Adesina angry
Quadratic thunder! shocked shocked grin grin
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Reference(m): 8:13am On May 22, 2016
Instead of just keeping quiet the hot head prefers political harakiri.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Trendin(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2016
raker300:
This man is a retard

Meanwhile enjoy the change brought to you by yours truly, the lying party. Tomatoe now #1881 for 4
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3744112_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Jesus Christ!
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Larryfest(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2016
I think this guy is highly insane for this useless and senseless he made....well its not his fault they don't buy anything with their hard earned money except stolen public funds if not he would have known that ordinary egg and tomatoes nw are meant for kings...idiotic assse
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Idamc(m): 8:19am On May 22, 2016
FagsamPHP:
May God rule his life & that of his families the way Buhari is ruling this country!!!!;!!
amen!
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Jobabori(m): 8:24am On May 22, 2016
Nigerians with comprehension problems. Read and digest the piece again. The OP reported and passed biased judgement which he should have left for the readers to comment.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by abouzaid: 8:25am On May 22, 2016
Reference:
Instead of just keeping quiet the hot head prefers political harakiri.
with may29 by the corner, those guys are desperate for propaganda, starting with the chibok girls return to returned loot and finally this.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by jamace(m): 8:28am On May 22, 2016
How will he know when he eats govt food and collects estacode for numerous trips abroad. Surely, he is not a good representative of the masses. He belongs to the political class.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:30am On May 22, 2016
WHAT?
somebody pls get me d eediots numba lemme curse hell into his pathetic life angry
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by marshalcarter: 8:31am On May 22, 2016
May thunder demolish u der....foooolangry

I won't blame u naa...bks u dey whr manna dey fall from heaven

See face lyk pig wey do abortionangry

Wey fayose sef...

2 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by HirstMOG(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2016
It was APC that threatened the existence of Nigeria if they did not win the presidential elections (Parallel government). sometimes I wonder where these APC spoke persons reason from, or is it that they forget easily what they said yesterday. If you should ask me if Nigeria is a country i will gladly say no because what we are experiencing here can never happened in a country.

3 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Egabs(m): 8:35am On May 22, 2016
It is not a suprise nw we all no that the aim n objective of All Promises Cancelled is to lie,lie n lie decieve sm gullible pple n those who want to be decieve them
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Reference(m): 8:38am On May 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
My first post makes my position on topic clear. Well, good morning still smiley

I don't think he understood you.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Reference(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2016
Pidggin:
This is how they keep lying to the old man

That is how they lied to Jonathan as well. Followership is a big, big problem. That is why leadership is overrated and strong men are liabilities in democracies.

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 8:46am On May 22, 2016
If what we are experiencing now is not suffering then Nigerians should expect more hardship ahead. This Government has lost its grip. It will soon come crashing.

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 8:47am On May 22, 2016
CURSED was d day i voted these bunch of heartless BLOOD-SUCKERS!...una cup go soon full!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by coolvitus(m): 8:47am On May 22, 2016
Becus he travels with bubu na why will he know is he in my village to know how is hard to even eat ones a day? Most ppl talk just becus they want favor from their master sham on him when old ppl lie I don't know what he is teaching his own children when he can't even say very open truth am ashamed.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Reference(m): 8:53am On May 22, 2016
Jobabori:
Nigerians with comprehension problems. Read and digest the piece again. The OP reported and passed biased judgement which he should have left for the readers to comment.

Once again, 'Instead of just keeping quiet....' Even you further annoy people by defending him. You people are simply not wise. When the people, your real boss are angry the last thing you do as a servant is talk when you are being talked to. For goodness sake, you have just removed subsidy. You should be pleading not excusing.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Lekcy001(m): 8:55am On May 22, 2016
oloriburuku omo ale jatijati

2 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by repogirl(f): 8:55am On May 22, 2016
He is living the good life Na...he isnt suffering

2 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Reference(m): 8:56am On May 22, 2016
abouzaid:
with may29 by the corner, those guys are desperate for propaganda, starting with the chibok girls return to returned loot and finally this.

And the names of past looters so that there will be a media feeding frenzy while the silver is being stolen. So crafty.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Mufasa27(m): 8:57am On May 22, 2016
S/O to the mod that keeps banning for no reason, the Lord is ur strength......... I won't say more than that sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by godoluwa(m): 9:00am On May 22, 2016
alatbaba1:

I can see your love for Buhari. If Jonathan had been the president of Nigeria now. Ppl like you will call him horrible names. I never support Jonathan because he allowed corruption too much in his administration. But he managed and did his best. Dollar was never sold at 340 at parallel market, I did nt buy sachet water at 130 per bag, official price of PMS was not #145. because u r still fair well in dis economic situation does not mean everybody is. People are suffering out there.

Get that straight.

I commend GEJ administration for the FOI bill

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 9:01am On May 22, 2016
ajebuter:
Oloriburuku oloshi onikun denden bi ti malu to ku sinu omi

Omo ale jatijati

You no be ajebutter at all. Who taught u how to abuse? Na we ajepako sabi dis

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by henrycharly70(m): 9:01am On May 22, 2016
clueless and dumbness administration ever recorded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by faites(f): 9:03am On May 22, 2016
Jobabori:

Why won't he pass judgement, is he not a Nigerian? Is he not experiencing the hardship?

With this level of idiocy and cluelessness, the poor young man had no option but to abandon his journalism ethics. At least, in this issue.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by gfullmoon(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2016
Adesina is right. We Nigerian journalist always like to quote people out of context. He said not all Nigerian is suffering. Yea he is right. The President, himself I Femi Adesina, Ministers, PAs, SAs, Politician who uses government official car, fuel, food, Hospital etc all for free. Do you imagine they are suffering? So logically or quoting Alhaji Lia Muhammad technically not all Nigerian are suffering.

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by anonimi: 9:04am On May 22, 2016
1miccza:
If this is true nobody would blame them,do they experience suffering at aso rock?? No they don't and a whole lot of us masses are still supporting them so why would they ever believe any of us are suffering??

Suffering in Aso Rock ke, no way. Not with their PERSONAL change grin

Firefire:

‘A budget that moves domestic spending in Aso Villa from N580m to N1.7bn cannot be a budget of change’

Abuja – Sen. Eyinnaya Abaribe (PDP Abia South) on Wednesday in Abuja, berated the 2016 budget and called on President Muhammaduu Buhari to withdraw it and go back to the drawing board.

Abaribe while making contributions during the consideration of the budget, said the proposal was faulty on many grounds and could not be implemented at it was.

He said that predication of oil benchmark at 38 dollars per barrel when the crude oil price had fallen below 30 dollars per barrel made the budget unrealistic.

Abaribe faulted the government for increasing spending by 30 per cent based on borrowing.

“Mr President, my colleagues, this budget is indeed unique. After the budget presentation, the finance minister has never come to explain the details of the budget as it is normally done.

“It is a budget of change I agree, but it is a change in the wrong direction. I say it is a change in the wrong direction because it says that it is based on zero budgeting requiring all expenses to be fully justified.

“Mr President, a budget that increases spending up to 30 per cent based solely on borrowing, in what way are we justified? That is the question we want to ask the people who brought this budget.

“We know what is going on in the global economy: this budget is predicated on an oil benchmark of 38 dollars per barrel and I can now say that with oil being 28 dollars today, this budget is dead on arrival.

“The job of the opposition is to help the government to get its priorities right, so I want to please urge this government to withdraw this budget and go back to the drawing board,” he said.

The senator also faulted the adjustments made in the budget as well as allocation for spending in the Aso Rock Villa, saying that it was too exorbitant.

He said that the adjustments rather than reduce spending in areas where they were not necessary only spread it into different offices.

“Mr President, a budget that moves domestic spending within Aso Villa from N580 million to N1.7 billion cannot be a budget of change.

“We were told that in the revised budget there was an adjustment due to error, we agree but what has happened is that up to N7 billion were moved from buying vehicles and spread to offices.

“It also increased the spending that is due to renovations within the Villa.

“They are going to renovate the Villa with N3.9 billion: what else do you want to renovate there that Nigerians will see in the Year 2016?” he asked.

However, in his contribution, Sen. Ahmed Lawan (APC Yobe North) blamed the previous administration for the lack of funds due to the embezzlement witnessed in previous governments.

He said that this was the 17th budget he would be debating as a legislator and noted that not more than 40 per cent implementation was achieved in the last 16 years.

“The proposal before us is the first budget where the executive has deemed it necessary to give ordinary Nigerians genuine hope.

“N500 billion allocated for school feeding and social SAFTEY NET is commendable.

“It is time to say oil should not continue to play dominant role as we have suffered economically and politically: it is time to diversify this economy.

“The direction of the executive is the way to go. `That is, we should make every effort to have the real sector-agric mining and manufacturing.

“The budget deserves the support of everyone, including my colleagues on the other side. When we were in the opposition we supported the PDP, they should support us,” he said.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3317046_budgettt_jpegd73bb73944448e30966f27bc22a4c756

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/602809/

2 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Horlertoungy(m): 9:04am On May 22, 2016
kolnel:
Agreed ? But he will in Gods name pass thru what Nigerians are passing thru now He and his families
In shaa Allah
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by ajebuter(f): 9:05am On May 22, 2016
Runge:

You no be ajebutter at all. Who taught u how to abuse? Na we ajepako sabi dis

I am both .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disregard Baseless Rumours About Buhari's Death - Garba Shehu / Bayelsa: David Lyon Wins Southern Ijaw LGA By 120,000 Votes / Solomon Dalung In 50m Race In UNIPORT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.