Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

"It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. (25578 Views)

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed / Nigerians Are Suffering, Buhari Should Hire Me In His Economic Team: Sanusi / Why Nigeria, Its People, Are Suffering — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 9:08am On May 22, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, in this interview with OLALEKAN ADETAYO, speaks on the various allegations of dictatorial tendencies levelled against President Muhammadu Buhari among other sundry issues. But the part that struck me the most is when he said it's not true that Nigerians are suffering.

This government promised Nigerians a better life but in the last one year, all what they have experienced is suffering. Was the change mantra about a change for the worse or for the better?

"It is mendacious to say that in the last one year, what Nigerians have been experiencing is suffering. It is not true. That can only be a private opinion. Whoever holds that opinion has a right to it but to say that all Nigerians have experienced in the last one year is suffering is not true."

"There is a lot of hope in the land. When this government took over about a year ago, there was despondency in the land. One did not even know whether Nigeria was going to continue to exist as one country or not. But now, that is no longer the situation. In terms of security, anti-corruption fight and even the economy, there is a lot of hope."

"Nigeria is like a plane taking off with its nose in the air. As long as the nose of the plane is in the air, you know that it is gaining altitude. Before this government came, the nose of the plane was down and one did not know whether it would land safely or crash-land. There is a lot of hope in the country now, so I will not agree that there has been suffering in the past one year, it is not true."

So with the high cost of products and services in the market due to the increase in fuel pump price, the disappearance of common tomato and 100% increase in food products, with power supply at a record zero megawatts, a record 1.5 million Nigerians jobless, people losing their businesses because of the high cost of production, companies downsizing and people losing their jobs to join the already crowded labor market Mr. Femi Adesina says we are not suffering. If our government don't think we are suffering then we are on a very long thing.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-should-be-thankful-for-buharis-govt-femi-adesina-presidential-aide/
In the name of the cross, iron, and beads, femi it will not be well with you. You'll not suffer but you and your family will not have any food to eat, no car to ride.. My word is bond.

2 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by possibilita(m): 9:11am On May 22, 2016
alatbaba1:

I can see your love for Buhari. If Jonathan had been the president of Nigeria now. Ppl like you will call him horrible names. I never support Jonathan because he allowed corruption too much in his administration. But he managed and did his best. Dollar was never sold at 340 at parallel market, I did nt buy sachet water at 130 per bag, official price of PMS was not #145. because u r still fair well in dis economic situation does not mean everybody is. People are suffering out there.

Get that straight.

wait!!!!!!! Who sell u sachet water 130 coz na 150 we dey buy am here,cold sachet water is #15,remind that idoit self say cup of rice now sell #100 and deu to d new price of PMS travelling within the country now cost as much as traveling out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by mmsen: 9:12am On May 22, 2016
Does anyone in this government tell the truth?

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Gora12: 9:13am On May 22, 2016
The annoying part of this is u will still see some idiots defending the f**l

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Boss13: 9:14am On May 22, 2016
I am shocked that this man who used to be on the side of the masses has turned around due to the influence of aso rock to say things contrary to the truth.

Except you are getting free money, which I presume he is getting, you cannot say Nigerians are not suffering.

Femi I am disappointed in you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by mkoabiola: 9:14am On May 22, 2016
Femi is paid to his job,so expect to hear more.
I guess d wife doesn't go to d market.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 9:32am On May 22, 2016
Ok, then I guess what we are experiencing is nothing compared to what this government has in store for us,buckle your seat belts, they just told us we ain't seen nothing yet

2 Likes

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Xapio: 9:33am On May 22, 2016
Reference:

That is how they lied to Jonathan as well. Followership is a big, big problem. That is why leadership is overrated and strong men are liabilities in democracies.
You said they are being lied to? Don't this leaders have smart phone? Can't they log in online and personally read the view of the masses? I think their is a demon on that seat and once they get there, it takes control of them making them behave like insensitive idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Nobody: 9:43am On May 22, 2016
he is right, I mean why should people say that all Nigerians are suffering when someone just donated #4.2 billion to an American University in this hard times,people who were once affiliated with government at one time or people who are affiliated with government now,cannot but say "the Lord is good",the money is in the hands of a few,while many have to think of where the next meal will come from,and some can afford to feed with 3 million per day in aso rock,our senators will also agree with this guy too that not all Nigerians are suffering
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by adebayosun02: 9:57am On May 22, 2016
Yes this Young fool is right simply because he n his family r getting every thing free from this administration. So has d mouth to voice out d rubbish
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by londoner: 10:00am On May 22, 2016
raker300:
This man is a retard

Meanwhile enjoy the change brought to you by yours truly, the lying party. Tomatoe now #1881 for 4

Well they would be that expensive if you are buying them from Spar or Shoprite with the packaging and rent on premises being marked on top. Maybe you should shop at the market. They too will be more expensive but not as high.

People also gave to cut their coat according to their new size.

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by menstrualpad: 10:01am On May 22, 2016
cekhoe:
Ok, then I guess what we are experiencing is nothing compared to what this government has in store for us,buckle your seat belts, they just told us we ain't seen nothing yet
Ori e pe
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by chuma13(m): 10:10am On May 22, 2016
How does it put food on my table Mr publicist !!
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by linearity: 10:16am On May 22, 2016
leonbob:
If this story is true, na quadratic thunder go fire Adesina angry

Quadratic Thunder ke, wey me dey call for Polynomial Thunder.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Aboks(m): 10:16am On May 22, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by olamixx(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2016
He's high on weed
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Leke001: 10:30am On May 22, 2016
thunder fire ya mouth o!
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Leke001: 10:32am On May 22, 2016
FagsamPHP:
May God rule his life & that of his families the way Buhari is ruling this country!!!!;!!

amen
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by emmasege: 10:33am On May 22, 2016
I hope Femi is reading this thread. I'll be happy if he is. Yorubas say that "ti won ba ran ni nise eru, a ma nfi tomo je" I.e. if you are sent on errand like a slave, you do it like a legitimate child. Buhari keeps asking you to do the dirty media job for him to boost or maintain his public rating, while your senior and his own brother (shehu) sits back to watch you fight. I pity you, Femi. You had better start to apply wisdom in the discharge of your duties.

For your information, Nigeria has never had it this bad since 1999. What we are going through now can be compared with the days of Abacha. The rot you people claim to meet on ground is far less to what Baba iyabo met in 1999, and yet we felt the wind of change almost immediately ebora owu moved to Aso rock. It didn't take him more than a few months for our economy to pick up even when crude oil sold for far lessthan now and our external reserve had almost gone empty (unlike now that you met more than $30b). The difference between them is that Baba Iyabo was forward-looking by forgetting & not blaming the past while your boss still dwells in & blames the past. Instead of your oga to use the little physical & mental strength he has to revive our economy & assemble technocrats that will help him, the only thing he keeps talking about everyday.

Femo, Nigerians are not only suffering but also drowning in poverty, thanks to your oga's ineptitude and senility. It's really SUFFERING & SMILING.

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Pyno30: 10:39am On May 22, 2016
So untill all of us die before they will know we are in hell abi. Even an unborn child knows that Nigeria is sinking...

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by IamThrive(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2016
Femi, Nigerians are being sacked mainly from private sectors and you have the time to be in the media saying we are not suffering.

Okay oOoo, God is watching...

#ChangeTheChange

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by hamzeiy: 10:43am On May 22, 2016
though i believe in this administration and would vote for pmb again nd again if and only if he is contesting with gej, but to say nigerians are not suffering in insane and foo.lish

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Unlimited22: 10:46am On May 22, 2016
His father there
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by iswallker(m): 10:48am On May 22, 2016
People like femi adesina cannot know tjat people are suffering, in any case he doesnt have any family member who re suffering

a lady posted a blog some days back and was transported to front page with immediate effect...

She wrote that she had a terrible experience with multi level marketing which is an entrepreneurship...and so she would stone anybody that comes near her family house to death...

First of all, she had misconceptions ....she was told she will get rich quick....it doesn't work that way...you have to work...the earnings potential is huge but you get it through drive, passion , persistence and patience...

Secondly, there are cheats out there....consider this 4 factors b4 u join a MLM company....

1. The company...it has to be reputable, not one that will collapse tomorrow 2. The product....it has to be marketable, preferably daily use products and good quality..3. The group support system...MLM is a group effort...your uplines must be responsive and supportive..that's how you can replicate their success..more so, the success of a upline depends on the growth of his down lines...also a upline will train his downlines on how to market...4. The compensation plan....it has to be generous..in order to guarantee financial freedom, you don't want to enslave youself...

Let me leave you with this saying....the richest people in the world look for and build networks...other people look for work....

the question is which category do you want to belong to....

Let me help you achieve your dreams in life...contact me...
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by Fourwinds: 10:52am On May 22, 2016
Femi Adesina must be stu..pid for saying Nigerians are not suffering...if Nigerians decide to endure because some have faith in this govt to deliver., does not mean majority of Nigerians are not suffering...

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by omodave(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2016
Sometimes I will just feel like to swear for those that voted this administration in ( though I still have little faith on this administration and I pray things go well). But my greatest pain is that majority of our youth hv sold their birthright to these old men that all they can do now is to look for a platform like this insult others. Hmmm am sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by everozone: 11:03am On May 22, 2016
Even when it is obvious that Nigerians are suffering from untold hardship as a result of anti-people and medieval policies of APC lead federal government,this shameless thing called Femi Adesina has d guts to say that all is well.I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by ibietela2(m): 11:13am On May 22, 2016
leonbob:
If this story is true, na quadratic thunder go fire Adesina angry

Jesus is Lord
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by kkklab: 11:16am On May 22, 2016
KingOfAmebo:
The Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr. Femi Adesina, in this interview with OLALEKAN ADETAYO, speaks on the various allegations of dictatorial tendencies levelled against President Muhammadu Buhari among other sundry issues. But the part that struck me the most is when he said it's not true that Nigerians are suffering.
God why dd u allow
This government promised Nigerians a better life but in the last one year, all what they have experienced is suffering. Was the change mantra about a change for the worse or for the better?

"It is mendacious to say that in the last one year, what Nigerians have been experiencing is suffering. It is not true. That can only be a private opinion. Whoever holds that opinion has a right to it but to say that all Nigerians have experienced in the last one year is suffering is not true."

"There is a lot of hope in the land. When this government took over about a year ago, there was despondency in the land. One did not even know whether Nigeria was going to continue to exist as one country or not. But now, that is no longer the situation. In terms of security, anti-corruption fight and even the economy, there is a lot of hope."

"Nigeria is like a plane taking off with its nose in the air. As long as the nose of the plane is in the air, you know that it is gaining altitude. Before this government came, the nose of the plane was down and one did not know whether it would land safely or crash-land. There is a lot of hope in the country now, so I will not agree that there has been suffering in the past one year, it is not true."

So with the high cost of products and services in the market due to the increase in fuel pump price, the disappearance of common tomato and 100% increase in food products, with power supply at a record zero megawatts, a record 1.5 million Nigerians jobless, people losing their businesses because of the high cost of production, companies downsizing and people losing their jobs to join the already crowded labor market Mr. Femi Adesina says we are not suffering. If our government don't think we are suffering then we are on a very long thing.

Source: http://www.punchng.com/nigerians-should-be-thankful-for-buharis-govt-femi-adesina-presidential-aide/
Dear God who ar mine to question you, but dis fool jst made me to do so! Why dd u allow dis type of human being to vomit dis rubbish. If at dis stage dis man who is an adviser to d president still bleive nigerians ar not sufferin then we ar in for a longtin. No light despite d increase in tarrif , fuel hike, food prices skyrocketed, ppl loosing there jobs, hunger on increase, dollars now 350 to naira, many hv takin to crimes, no salary for workers and so on. Jst two weeks ago, a man fainted n pple rushed to help him, they pore water on him n he came bak. They asked him wat he eat in d monin, his reply was shocking. The man said he drank garri yesteday afternoon. A man gave him two tins of milk n took him to an eatery. So many Nigerians ar like this now, u cn not even eat 3 square meals now. Many hv died of hunger n yet somebdy jst said there is no sufferin. May God show him d tru meaning of suffering(amen)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by paulpraiz(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2016
if this story is true...The kind thunder way go fire this man eh.
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by kkklab: 11:25am On May 22, 2016
menstrualpad:

Ori e pe
very correct, he jst told we shud Prepare for more suffering. God why is d spirit dat suppose to slap this Femi dancing shakitibobo!
Re: "It Is NOT True That Nigerians Are Suffering" - Buhari's Spokesperson. by pole: 11:31am On May 22, 2016
See Ds Guy Self Waitin Hm Dy Talk,wey A Cup Of Rice S 100 Naira And 2 Cup Of Garri 100 Naira,just Keep Quiet,nigerian Are Really Surfring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Sanwo-olu’s HOS Sacked VIS’ Boss Gbolahun Toriola / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones / PDP Shuts Down Official Twitter Handle Account @pdpnigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.