Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,555 members, 7,955,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu (63834 Views)

Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife, Amara Unfollow Each Other On Instagram / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu by RaeMystix: 2:31am On May 23, 2016
frubben:
Long talk
Ur parent saw he was rich forget all dis love u dey yan. U see money period.

Who will marry a poor papilo with heart condition.
"Heart condition "? May the Lord forgive you grin
Re: Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu by sweatlana: 6:55am On May 23, 2016
mamawin:
six? seriously? I've five, and I thought that's the farthest anyone can go, na wah o!!! with a job and all. May we not labour in vain
Amen o we shall eat the fruit of our labour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu by sweatlana: 6:58am On May 23, 2016
Mbediogu:

Early marriage is for women. How many men can take on wives at 18 or second year in University? You have to get a job, get a furnished house and ( for these days) a car. If you are not from a rich family, you have to sort out the younger ones, so they won't give the new wife hell. I did all those and got married at 40!
Wow. Life is not easy here in Nigeria, I thank God you are now married which is the most important thing
Re: Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu by sweatlana: 6:59am On May 23, 2016
YOLO1:

U mean six living things have passed thru ur cherry? Madal u try I swear. Ur husband sef dey shoot
grin grin grin
Re: Why I Married Kanu Nwankwo When I Was Only 18 Years Old - Amara Nwankwo-Kanu by mamagee3(f): 3:31pm On May 23, 2016
I love this lady ever since I got to know her.

She's just a special person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thiago Messi VS Cristiano Ronaldo Jr. Who Is The Next Legend? / What Happens When A Footballer Needs To Use The Toilet In The Middle Of A Match? / Referee Pulls A Gun Out To Restore Order After Controversial Penalty Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.