Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn (25231 Views)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Zico5(m): 3:10pm On May 22, 2016
Ok
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 3:10pm On May 22, 2016
I have already commented at 9:41am
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by asha90: 3:11pm On May 22, 2016
Buhari is busy creating tension via the media while the Niger Delta is boiling and economy going down. Which one be 30trn again?
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by disloman(m): 3:12pm On May 22, 2016
debris:
Awaiting Amaechi nd co
Keep waiting
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by damola311: 3:13pm On May 22, 2016
Lol... 30 trillion? How is that even possible? This government is just looking for something that isn't lost.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 22, 2016
Fvck does the court think That money is G O N E.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2016
princemillla:
Can't wait to see this to the end
Can't you approach the court like SERAP?
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by anthoniosp(m): 3:19pm On May 22, 2016
midolian:
"change the change" grin grin grin

I doubted Soludo when he raised this alarm buh the Dasuki $2.1 billion dollars cleared my doubt. If a sum as huge as that can be shared on a dining table without any pity for the masses, then in 4yrs this is not impossible..in fact, I think this value's understated.

Note: The jonathan government can share anything
even HIV grin

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by jammyunn(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
having used EFCC to search thorough and found nothing on her, they now want to use one yeye organization and court order to get statement from her to implicate her. but the woman is too intelligent to reply them or even put them in more confused state with her reply.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by anthoniosp(m): 3:20pm On May 22, 2016
Lordave:
As usual Zombies will come here to praise PMD and APC for a very good slandering article of NOI.

But as usual the FG will come out and cowardly deny ever mentioning NOI's name in any accusation made this year.

N30trn? Pathetic, coward personified clowns running Nigeria.
mumu..its serap..serap..not fg..its not fg that ask for the account..and the order is from the court..

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by henryutd(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
This is almost Nigeria annual budget from 2008 - 2015.

Not even billions. APC wake up from slumber.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
EreluY:
In spite of her international profiling, and seemingly humble and low profile in appearance, I never once trusted this woman. Now my doubts about the degree to which her hands are clean have been confirmed by this court ruling. Nigeria either kills corruption or corruption kills Nigeria.

If you believe this 30trillion cooked up story,u can as well believe you're not ur fathers daughter

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by anthoniosp(m): 3:21pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:
I read the article A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ burst into laughter. The MODS should delete this thread, because ☀̤̣̈̇f its silliness(No offence intended †̥♥ the OP).
who is this one still using BlackBerry?..
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
30 trillion naira in four years? That is even more than our budget in four years.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by klax(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2016
So court do seat and give directive on Sundays or what are you saying Mr poster.

And pls give the name of the court and the judge that gave such order pls and the very hour he gave such directive for confirmation plss.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
The only mistake in this judgment that renders it null and void is applying it to Dr Iweala instead of Finance Ministry.

The judgment can't be obeyed since Iweala is no longer in the services of FG.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
Lordave:
As usual Zombies will come here to praise PMD and APC for a very good slandering article of NOI.

But as usual the FG will come out and cowardly deny ever mentioning NOI's name in any accusation made this year.

N30trn? Pathetic, coward personified clowns running Nigeria.
Your comment reeks confusion.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by ganisucks(f): 3:23pm On May 22, 2016
anthoniosp:
who is this one still using BlackBerry?..
Moi, are Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ jealous
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Okeikpu(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
grin
APC THIEVES STILL CAMPAINING
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Israel5(m): 3:24pm On May 22, 2016
Who obeys court orders this days?! Watching...
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by henryutd(m): 3:25pm On May 22, 2016
asha90:
Buhari is busy creating tension via the media while the Niger Delta is boiling and economy going down. Which one be 30trn again?

Don't mind them. How many years budget be that?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by anthoniosp(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:

Moi, are Y̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ǖ jealous
undecided of you or the blackberry ?..
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:26pm On May 22, 2016
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
The only mistake in this judgment that renders it null and void is applying it to Dr Iweala instead of Finance Ministry.

The judgment can't be obeyed since Iweala is no longer in the services of FG.
Who was the minister of finance four years ago, as the judgment posits? Ngwakwe, you're confused.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by seguntijan(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
30 tri what? Nigeria is in deep shit
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by SonOfEl(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2016
EreluY:

I walked away from that hell hole some 20 years ago, and I'm glad I did - never ever to live, as caged mammals, in that zoo called Nigeria. I hope you're not one of the laptop crew? Just asking!

Interesting....good.....
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by klax(m): 3:31pm On May 22, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
30 trillion naira in four years? That is even more than our budget in four years.

I beg your pardon pls must you belief everything or are you not a Nigeria Because if you are a Nigeria you will understand the game better.

Every silly talk, absurd and embarrassing lies and yet I can't understand how can a sane person belief every nonsense in NL or Sahara report or TVC

All APC just want is to be wooing people sympathy and paint opposition black but all PDP sinneras ran to APC and go free pls does this make any sense to you Pls biko park one side plsss.

Not only 30trillion they should have say 100 trillion. Nonsense. Let APC face their failure and stop seeking sympathy by cooking up nasty figures everyday.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 22, 2016
madam puff puff is complicit , incompetent or both

as long as event occured under your watch, you can always be called back to explain.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:36pm On May 22, 2016
klax:

I beg your pardon pls must you belief everything or are you not a Nigeria Because if you are a Nigeria you will understand the game better.

Every silly talk, absurd and embarrassing lies and yet I can't understand how can a sane person belief every nonsense in NL or Sahara report or TVC

All APC just want is to be wooing people sympathy and paint opposition black but all PDP sinneras ran to APC and go free pls does this make any sense to you Pls biko park one side plsss.

Not only 30trillion they should have say 100 trillion. Nonsense. Let APC face their failure and stop seeking sympathy by cooking up nasty figures everyday.
You miss road? Swerve!
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by itstpia8: 3:39pm On May 22, 2016
Another ghost hunting news from bloggers?
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by ganisucks(f): 3:41pm On May 22, 2016
anthoniosp:
undecided of you or the blackberry ?..
Both

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Solution016(m): 3:46pm On May 22, 2016
This is very unpatriotic and fantastically witch-hunt, how can 30trn got missed in four years of Okonjo iweala as finance minister when the annual budget of nigeria as at then is pegged around 4trn?.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tobins Honourable Shot And Abducted By Soldiers In Rivers. Photos / Sen Orji Kalu Woos Ex-Army Chief Ihejirika, Others to Join APC (Photos) / President Tinubu Appoints 8 New Permanent Secretaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.