Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn (25234 Views)

Asian Bank, AIIB, Appoints Okonjo-Iweala To Advisory Panel / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Judge Provided Legal Cover For Adoke,okonjo-iweala To Divert $1.6b LG Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by VIPERVENOM(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2016
I wonder what this has to do with buhari from d comments I'm seeing.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 22, 2016
I was doubting this news until I saw it on tvc. But how can 30 trillion go missing? Is that even possible?
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by tucky200(m): 3:53pm On May 22, 2016
ganisucks:
I read the article A̶̲̥̅̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥D̶̲̥̅̊ burst into laughter. The MODS should delete this thread, because ☀̤̣̈̇f its silliness(No offence intended †̥♥ the OP).
tribalism has covered your brain!

Damn!
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 22, 2016
klax:

I beg your pardon pls must you belief everything or are you not a Nigeria Because if you are a Nigeria you will understand the game better.

Every silly talk, absurd and embarrassing lies and yet I can't understand how can a sane person belief every nonsense in NL or Sahara report or TVC

All APC just want is to be wooing people sympathy and paint opposition black but all PDP sinneras ran to APC and go free pls does this make any sense to you Pls biko park one side plsss.

Not only 30trillion they should have say 100 trillion. Nonsense. Let APC face their failure and stop seeking sympathy by cooking up nasty figures everyday.
Did u read the story at all or u r still pained that PDP did not win 2015 election? Did u see anything like pdp or apc in the story?
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by 9jatatafo(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2016
NOI will give a proper explanation
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Cjrane2: 4:13pm On May 22, 2016
googlepikins:
And when is thiefnubuu , Amaechi , obasanjo and Atiku going to return their own trillions?

[size=18pt]When abookis are abusing the judicial process, Nigeria is truly turning into a zoo.

You people should ask her to refund 100 trillion. Why stop at 30?

Eediots that are so allergic to the truth. Buhari is right now stealing Nigeria blind and provoking a civil war, while using all available funds to corner into some fulani venture and you people are there debating Budget that Jonathan spent principally on appeasement projects to the northerners. Anyhow, how does it concern me. Let them kill Niageira kpata kpata, wetin concern agbero with overload.
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by OlujobaSamuel: 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
Lordave:
As usual Zombies will come here to praise PMD and APC for a very good slandering article of NOI.

But as usual the FG will come out and cowardly deny ever mentioning NOI's name in any accusation made this year.

N30trn? Pathetic, coward personified clowns running Nigeria.
probably you just joined the internet or started reading political and economic news.
the accusation was made by soludo when he challenged the fg(pdp) and apc for their plans before the election in February 2015,.
it's a court case by serap in which they were seeking for the court to invoke the foi act which the previous gov't signed into law but was never ready to implement.
I also noticed you can't read the article, it said Justice Buba of FHC.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Jesusloveyou: 4:14pm On May 22, 2016
TrueHeart365:
na wa o... this administration of propaganda no dey tire?
30 trillion? next we will hear 50 trillion was hidden in her bra.. mr president, fight curruption by putting policies in place that will prevent the stealing. not by media brouhaha and propaganda.
you are enjoying the policy of the previous admin(TSA) while you are yet to come up with one.
that is where u lack sense, policies has never be our problem but the will power to implement the existing poli
https://www.nairaland.com/politics
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by back2sender: 4:15pm On May 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

She does not need APC nor your trust to gain international respect and approval.
She is a thief just like her fellow IPOB members on the street of Nigeria market. She should come and give account, Awon Oloshi omoale jatijati
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Jacko1(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2016
2019 January we will stil have clueless useless buhari
Chasing NOI...jonathan....diezani....dasuki and co
April 2019 he will now say i have fought the antikworuption pight.... Boat por me again i want to start debeloping nigeria

Lightning fire you buhari
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by SonOfEl(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2016
back2sender:

She is a thief just like her fellow IPOB members on the street of Nigeria market. She should come and give account, Awon Oloshi omoale jatijati

**e pain am** lol.....

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by SonOfEl(m): 4:22pm On May 22, 2016
MrTruth4real:
I was doubting this news until I saw it on tvc. But how can 30 trillion go missing? Is that even possible?

TVC = TINUBU + APC

.....Propaganda at its finest!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 22, 2016
Boss13:
Why recycle an old news?
they will keep recycling this news to make zombies ho**rny and happy ,,,,APC fantastically corrupt
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by afroxyz: 4:30pm On May 22, 2016
back2sender:

Who gave this barking dog a phone with some free mb?

1 Like

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

TVC = TINUBU + APC

any time they APC want to feel justified 4 their failure they bring up frivolous news for rice eaters
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 22, 2016
PRODIGAL JONA OOOO!!!!...nig. Is dead!
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

TVC = TINUBU + APC

Did u see anything like PDP or APC in the story. Even is this story is false, PDP did ruin this country with fund mismanagement especially in the last four yrs. Anyone that think otherwise is just been sentimental.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by princejayboss: 4:35pm On May 22, 2016
This same justice Ibrahim Buba.... pMB vindictive attitude would be his down fall..... 30trn? Naija I ask.... If Nigerian government lose 30tn in 4years by now would have stopped existing?
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 22, 2016
project50:
they will keep recycling this news to make zombies ho**rny and happy ,,,,APC fantastically corrupt
And PDP is a saint party?
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Nicur: 4:41pm On May 22, 2016
smh FOOD FOR ZOMBIES!! OYA COME EAT!!
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by OTENABOBC1(m): 4:46pm On May 22, 2016
Nigerians/EFCC minorities Be like...

Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by CioAngels(f): 4:48pm On May 22, 2016
O God of all creations, grant this our one request, help us to build a nation, where no man is oppressed becos of the poor masses, our children and those yet unborn. All this i ask, through Christ our Lord. Amen.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Deen77: 5:17pm On May 22, 2016
PRYCE:
Haha... This Buhari government sabi pronounce "Trillions" ehh cheesy

Who even takes our courts seriously? Atleast, the yansh head of the FG doesn't!

Tompolo followed suit, NLC too!

Ain't this some sweet fallout? grin

#ChangeTheChange

I pity your intelligent this case is since February 2015, Jonathan is in Power not Buhari.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Deen77: 5:19pm On May 22, 2016
princejayboss:
This same justice Ibrahim Buba.... pMB vindictive attitude would be his down fall..... 30trn? Naija I ask.... If Nigerian government lose 30tn in 4years by now would have stopped existing?

But this case started under Jonathan government what is Buhari again.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by PRYCE(m): 5:21pm On May 22, 2016
Deen77:

I pity your intelligent this case is since February 2015, Jonathan is in Power not Buhari.
Get out joor!
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by Deen77: 5:23pm On May 22, 2016
Cjrane2:

[size=18pt]When abookis are abusing the judicial process, Nigeria is truly turning into a zoo.

You people should ask her to refund 100 trillion. Why stop at 30?

Eediots that are so allergic to the truth. Buhari is right now stealing Nigeria blind and provoking a civil war, while using all available funds to corner into some fulani venture and you people are there debating Budget that Jonathan spent principally on appeasement projects to the northerners. Anyhow, how does it concern me. Let them kill Niageira kpata kpata, wetin concern agbero with overload.
[/size]

See your life, who is d President February 2015 when the case started?.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by alheriTOJ(f): 6:23pm On May 22, 2016
One can't help most times but to doubt and question the mental capabilities of a lot of people, the article clearly states SERAP (not APC) filed a FOI suit in FEBRUARY 2015 against NOI and FG. Read people, read.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by LOVEGINO(m): 6:31pm On May 22, 2016
Nigeria politics is nothing to write home about cry
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by titiakins: 6:49pm On May 22, 2016
-
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by titiakins: 6:51pm On May 22, 2016
TrueHeart365:

30 trillion? next we will hear 50 trillion was hidden in her bra..

mr president, fight curruption by putting policies in place that will prevent the stealing. not by media brouhaha and propaganda.

you are enjoying the policy of the previous admin(TSA) while you are yet to come up with one.

nonsnse dullard
this got me cracking really bad cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by chronique(m): 7:01pm On May 22, 2016
30trn naira is about 8 yrs budget with crude selling averagely @ 60/barrel. People should use their brains when reading.
Re: Court Orders Okonjo-Iweala To Account For Missing N30tn by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2016
TrueHeart365:

30 trillion? next we will hear 50 trillion was hidden in her bra..

mr president, fight curruption by putting policies in place that will prevent the stealing. not by media brouhaha and propaganda.

nonsnse dullard

What stupid policies? TSA for example... Was it used by the last administration?
Nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can Go Home - Lai Mohammed Mocks #BringBackOurBoys Campaigners / Gridlock In Ibadan As Akinjide, Oyelese And PDP Members Stage Walk For Atiku / Why Tinubu’s Victory Took Foreign Commentators By Surprise — FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.