Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! (1650 Views)

Lovers Be Warned About This New Dangerous Trend In Nigeria (pictures) / Things Yahoo Guys Do To Girls For Money...be Warned!!!! / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 22, 2016
Happy sunday to u all, hope you guys are having nice time out there.
For some weeks now, have being coming across some threads on this forum with such titled like:
* Have you ever send your unclad pictures to your lover before
* can you send your unclad pictures of yours to your bf/gf
* Has your boyfriend ever ask for your unclad pictures before etc

That's why I wanna share little things with you all. Please, kindly pardon my english.
Firstly, I wanna ask this question,
1. Why will someone ask/demand for you unclad picture?
2. What does he/she wanna use it for?
Have you ever given yourself a thought about this?

- Now, let assume you guys claimed to love each other. Is it every relationship that leads to marriage? What will now happen to all the unclad pictures you both have shared together when you did not marry again?

- As a lover you both claimed, what if one of you is cheating on the other, and the person he/she is having affair with now see such pictures and send it to his/her own phone? Don't you think it can be use to blackmail you if not now maybe in the future. because you don't know what the future hold for you.

- What if the person you do send the unclad pictures to lost his/her phone? Don't you know you are putting your life@risk. Have you forgotten we are in global world and of which you know the type of country we are. People post anything on Internet irrespective of people involved. Especially the so called bloggers.

- We all share our phones with familes/friends sometime. @times, someone can borrowed your phone to make calls, send music/videos/applications, or even use it to take pictures. You might have forgotten you have not deleted all does unclad pictures of whom you claimed you love, before you realised they have already send it to their phone.

I remember of a video that goes viral when I was @university. The video content is about a lady being naked inside her boyfriend room. through what I saw in the video, it was the guy that was doing the coverage while the lady was busy displaying her private part, breast, & her face for the guy to cover. Just imagine. Through their conversation in the video, is as if they just doing it for fun with the room. My brothers/sisters you won't believe that these video spread round the campus. Mind you, it was just the gal face that only appeared. This make the school authority to dismissed her from the campus. Then she was@ 400L going to 500L. What a pity. So please, never you send your unclad pictures to anyone. If he/she loves you has claimed, then you guys can wait till you see.

I try to use the words "he/she" in these content just to be neutral, but sincerely my words goes to you ladies out there. cause is we guys that normally demand for this. God bless we all. Thanks for taking your time to read this.

By habby51

2 Likes

Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by iceberylin(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2016
THUMBS UP TO THE GIRLS WITH BRAIN grin
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by halfricanadian(f): 7:37pm On May 22, 2016
Why wud i use my hand to ruin mysef? grin grin grin grin

Na not by my hands will i destroy mysef

God is with me still yaaaaaaaaay

Im happy

1 Like

Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Justeenaleo(f): 7:38pm On May 22, 2016
Gbagaunnnnnn
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On May 22, 2016
halfricanadian:
Why wud i use my hand to ruin mysef? grin grin grin grin

Na not by my hands will i destroy mysef

God is with me still yaaaaaaaaay

Im happy
beta
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by halfricanadian(f): 8:03pm On May 22, 2016
habby51:

beta

grin grin tanx
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On May 22, 2016
Love makes us do crazy things...

wink
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Kherry: 8:23pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:

wink

Oh!!! U mean LOVE......ok I love u send me ur nude piz
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 22, 2016
Kherry:

lol
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Stevostical(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2016
Kherry:

Lols, nice reply.... Oya Hector answer her ooo by doing the needful
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:

wink
u right bro, but just try 2 stop it
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Kherry: 8:29pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:

wink

Send me ur nude pix den if u knw love cn make us do crazy tinz
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 8:42pm On May 22, 2016
habby51:

u right bro, but just try 2 stop it
I operate on a safe environment... ah mean, if u really wana send a _nude to someone, u dnt include ur face..

How hard is that? angry phew!

Well this is meant for deeeep relationships.
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Stevostical(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
I operate on a safe environment... ah mean, if u really wana send a _nude to someone, u dnt include ur face..

How hard is that? angry phew!

Well this is meant for deeeep relationships.
I agree with you on this, if u must send nude pics why include your face? it's better to be on the safe side no matter the degree of love.
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Kherry: 8:46pm On May 22, 2016
Stevostical:
Lols, nice reply.... Oya Hector answer her ooo by doing the needful

Tnk u dear am actually waitin for is reply........
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:01pm On May 22, 2016
Stevostical:

I agree with you on this, if u must send nude pics why include your face? it's better to be on the safe side no matter the degree of love.
a few number of ladies hav sent me their nudes in d past. Long time ago, without their faces showing.. wen I see, I just delete cuz I won't use it and do anything.. just for seeing sake.

Sometimes I laff at people who say dey can't send nudes bla bla bla.. there are many ways to send a _nude. If a girl wishes to show her guy her boobs den she should snap only her boobs and send to him, if she wishes to show him her ass, den she should snap her bombom and send to him, if she wishes to show him her lips, she should also do dat singularly, if she even wishes to snap her kitty, she should stick d camera in her kitty and take a pic of it and send to him..

As long as her face ain't showing.. there is no harm in dat.. and same goes for the guy too..

Look i'm a very much open minded guy.. i'm not shy to talk about all these things. I believe i'll hav a very good relationship

1 Like

Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Stevostical(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
a few number of ladies hav sent me their nudes in d past. Long time ago, without their faces showing.. wen I see, I just delete cuz I won't use it and do anything.. just for seeing sake.

Sometimes I laff at people who say dey can't send nudes bla bla bla.. there are many ways to send a _nude. If a girl wishes to show her guy her boobs den she should snap only her boobs and send to him, if she wishes to show him her ass, den she should snap her bombom and send to him, if she wishes to show him her lips, she should also do dat singularly, if she even wishes to snap her kitty, she should stick d camera in her kitty and take a pic of it and send to him..

As long as her face ain't showing.. there is no harm in dat.. and same goes for the guy too..

Look i'm a very much open minded guy.. i'm not shy to talk about all these things. I believe i'll hav a very good relationship
It would really be nice if people pay attention to this post and take ur advice, people should do things with wisdom, why do something that might implicate you in the long run, "wisdom is the principal thing" A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by rose54321: 9:11pm On May 22, 2016
If I am ever asked, I will just jejely ask for his first..
Once he complies, Nairaland will have a treat.
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On May 22, 2016
Stevostical:

It would really be nice if people pay attention to this post and take ur advice, people should do things with wisdom, why do something that might implicate you in the long run, "wisdom is the principal thing" A word is enough for the wise.
all u need do is just share dat post of mine wink so people will read grin and spread the gospel of cutehector
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:
If I am ever asked, I will just jejely ask for his first..
Once he complies, Nairaland will have a treat.
just look at urself...
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:

I partially agree with ur point ( not showing ur face), u right.
just speaking from what have seen that has happen to sum pple tru dis act, not dat am acting like saint.
Mind u, I live in the city wia pussy is cheaper than pure water.
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by rose54321: 9:20pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
just look at urself...

Just did and damn I look good..
Did I do it wrong
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Stevostical(m): 9:23pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
all u need do is just share dat post of mine wink so people will read grin and spread the gospel of cutehector
Lols, I go just like am, no be the kain post I dey share **winks **
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2016
rose54321:

Just did and damn I look good..
Did I do it wrong
yes.
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2016
Stevostical:

Lols, I go just like am, no be the kain post I dey share **winks **
abeg na grin let d ministry move to the permanent site
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Cutehector(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2016
habby51:

I partially agree with ur point ( not showing ur face), u right.
just speaking from what have seen that has happen to sum pple tru dis act, not dat am acting like saint.
Mind u, I live in the city wia pussy is cheaper than pure water.
ibadan? grin
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
ibadan? grin
na u talk am oooooo
Re: Be Warned, Dont Fall A Victims!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2016
Nothing wrong with sending nudes. Just don't include your damn face while at it. Personally I don't like sending nude pictures of myself, but I've done so to few guys that asked whom I really like...but after they sent theirs.

Meanwhile why would they expel the lady from school cos of that?? Was it done intentionally? And why didn't they expel the guy too?

(1) (Reply)

Six (6) People You Should Probably Date Before You Die / Video: 9 Men Ravage Young Lady In House Party Involving Them And Only Her / 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.