Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? (1144 Views)

Ladies What Would U Do If U Find Urself In A Room Like This / Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! / What Would U Do In My Shoes?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by willace(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2016
Am in love with this girl and she loves me too(what I was made to believe)n she recently relocated to a another area(not very far from mine). Since she moved I always try to call her, she doesn't return my calls, I text her, she doesn't text back, since she left( about 3 months nw) she has not called, or even simple ''hi'' text. I asked her y, she said her fone is faulty(mouthpiece problem), I asked her y she didn't text she said ''no credit''.I still decided to fix d fone 4 her but she refused saying she doesn't want anybody to disturbing her(including me o), am thinking about 4getting her cus I don't want to waste my time on one fish wen d ocean Is full of fishes

Advice seriously needed
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On May 22, 2016
Sometimes wen u let a girl knw she is the only girl u think of in life, it starts to get into her head.

She takes things for granted, she gets comfortable wit the fact dat ur d one always doin the calling, texting etc.. even if she wants to chat wit u, she will just wait for u to initiate it.

Things like this just make me delete such kinda ladies frm my life with speeeeed. 5G speed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by obiorathesubtle: 9:47pm On May 22, 2016
haha.. Don't give up.. These kinds are usually the hopeless lovers.. Fall completely in love with you like a puppy..
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 22, 2016
#Move on.....

She no be property.... Another gal dey wait for youcheesy

Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by ERONX(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2016
Hmm
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 22, 2016
It saddens me when women turn able bodied men into puppies..... undecided
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by lovingT(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2016
Pls go catch another fish. The ocean is full of them
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by decatalyst(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2016
I can't be in your shoes Op. grin

Lets assume I am in ur shoes for q second...i will simply ignore her too and go make money...your miracle is just around the corner.

Thank me later
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:24pm On May 22, 2016
willace:
Am in love with this girl and she loves me too(what I was made to believe)n she recently relocated to a another area(not very far from mine). Since she moved I always try to call her, she doesn't return my calls, I text her, she doesn't text back, since she left( about 3 months nw) she has not called, or even simple ''hi'' text. I asked her y, she said her fone is faulty(mouthpiece problem), I asked her y she didn't text she said ''no credit''.I still decided to fix d fone 4 her but she refused saying she doesn't want anybody to disturbing her(including me o), am thinking about 4getting her cus I don't want to waste my time on one fish wen d ocean Is full of fishes

Advice seriously needed

You ought to have forgotten her by now
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by marshalcarter: 10:32pm On May 22, 2016
Why would i be in ya dirty shoesundecidedgrin grin

Shoes u no dey wash
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by jimmyolasun: 10:37pm On May 22, 2016
Will return it back. I don't keep what's not mine. And your shoes can't really fit
Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Sometimes wen u let a girl knw she is the only girl u think of in life, it starts to get into her head.

She takes things for granted, she gets comfortable wit the fact dat ur d one always doin the calling, texting etc.. even if she wants to chat wit u, she will just wait for u to initiate it.

Things like this just make me delete such kinda ladies frm my life with speeeeed. 5G speed.

I guess u think dat girls dont have other plans in their life aside from relationships.
Well.... we r no more in d stone age and girls dont want to be tied down with silly relationships anymore.
Enjoy d one's dat still serves u and run to satisfy ur sexual urge without any concrete plan in their lives ok?

Others have moved on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were In My Shoes What Would U Do??? by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 22, 2016
Op , you can move on

Who cares

We have better things to think of these days other than some boy girl relationship.

if you cant be patient enough to know her stand then please get your bait and line and go get someone else

Abi

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: COME OUT!!! / Will You Slap Her For 10m Naira!(photo) / Can I Have Paternity Test Without My Husband's Knowledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.