Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,349 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353685 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by omofela85(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2016
gawab:
RINGWORM PLANT

Cassia alata

Asurun oyinbo, Okpo

Medicinal Uses

Gonorrhea- boil the root, garlic and onion in water. Take half glass twice daily for 3 weeks.

Asthma- boil fresh leaves in water. Half glass twice daily.

Ringworm/eczema- scratch the spot slightly with sandpaper leaves, squeeze juice from ringworm plant and apply to the spot twice daily.

www.totalhealthland.com
please how does the ringworm plant looks like and what is the yoruba name
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2016
omofela85:
please how does the ringworm plant looks like and what is the yoruba name
It is asurun/asuwon oyinbo
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nowass: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2016
Doc, plz help, throat ulcer is killing me
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:22am On Nov 26, 2016
Nowass:
Doc, plz help, throat ulcer is killing me
Get pure coconut oil and oil pull twice daily(on empty stomach). Also mix pure coconut oil with pure honey and take one tablespoon twice daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by tjmc: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2016
please can you post pix of Hot goat weed or the native name in igbo
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by winnerz: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Please Doctor How can I treat a leg wound that has become an ulcer? The leg started with a swelling(left leg), and severe pain. Then during the process of application of the balm prescribed by the doctor, the skin became irritated and there was a scratch that subsequently led to a wound that was compounded by the swelling and it has ever since refused to heal. Test confirm that blood sugar is normal. been placed on antibiotics and the wound would almost heal but breakdown again.

I will appreciate your help on a permanent way out.

Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nowpresence(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2016
Please any herb that cure glaucoma
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by psalm68(m): 2:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
Good day Doc.,we really appreciate the good work you are doing.May God strengthen you.please sir what is pelvic inflammatory Disease and candidiasis.
and the herbs needed for effective treatment
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2016
winnerz:
Re: Please Doctor How can I treat a leg wound that has become an ulcer? The leg started with a swelling(left leg), and severe pain. Then during the process of application of the balm prescribed by the doctor, the skin became irritated and there was a scratch that subsequently led to a wound that was compounded by the swelling and it has ever since refused to heal. Test confirm that blood sugar is normal. been placed on antibiotics and the wound would almost heal but breakdown again.

I will appreciate your help on a permanent way out.

Thanks!
Get bitter honey blend with powder bee propolis and king of bitters, if available clean the wound with pure lemon orange juice before applying the honey mixture. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Pillyportions(f): 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2016
Good day, please any herb for weight loss? I want to lose weight
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by uwagimboo: 1:11am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=gawa [/quote]

Doc. I am having a skin disease called Muncha Habberman, I have tried so many cures yet none is working, kindly assist..
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by psalm68(m): 4:47am On Nov 29, 2016
psalm68:
Good day Doc.,we really appreciate the good work you are doing.May God strengthen you.please sir what is pelvic inflammatory Disease and candidiasis.
and the herbs needed for effective treatment
please Doc.,still awaiting your reply sir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2016
[quote author=uwagimboo post=51468406][/quote]Mail me: herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Pillyportions:
Good day, please any herb for weight loss? I want to lose weight
Get fresh lemon oraoge, cut and squeeze out the juice, cut ginger into pieces and soak in the lemon juice for 48 hours. Take 3 tbs thrice daily.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by funstufz: 9:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Sir, please what it the Yoruba name for Parsely and I would like you to post the image here if any.

Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cutiekatty: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Good morning sir,you are really doing a grway job may God Almighty continue to strenghten you each passing day. Please what is enlarged spleen called in Yoruba? And what is the treatment for it? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by AstuteJay: 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
Hello Dr. Please any local cure for high blood pressure?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 6:49am On Dec 03, 2016
AstuteJay:
Hello Dr. Please any local cure for high blood pressure?
Collect fresh sandpaper leaves and boil witht water. Take half glass cup twice daily.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Btruth: 10:04pm On Dec 03, 2016
santivally:
Thank you
please, people should always come back to give their experience(s) after been giving direction of what to use. This is very important to this thread.

Good work Alaagba Gawab. Olorun a ma fun yin she oooo.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by AstuteJay: 8:27am On Dec 04, 2016
gawab:
Collect fresh sandpaper leaves and boil witht water. Take half glass cup twice daily.

Thank you Doc
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
Btruth:
please, people should always come back to give their experience(s) after been giving direction of what to use. This is very important to this thread.

Good work Alaagba Gawab. Olorun a ma fun yin she oooo.
AMEEN. Yes, people should share their testimonies here. Though, some call me to express their gratitude.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by suraaj(m): 10:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
gawab:
Tumeric has various uses which include arthritis. it's yoruba name is ata-ile pupa.
to be sincere with you my brother you are good and correct at atleast 97% of your prescriptions.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Btruth: 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2016
gawab:
AMEEN. Yes, people should share their testimonies here. Though, some call me to express their gratitude.
Dr. Gawab, what is the Yoruba name for the sandpaper leave? Thank you sir.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Btruth:
Dr. Gawab, what is the Yoruba name for the sandpaper leave? Thank you sir.
Ewe eepin
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Btruth: 6:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
gawab:
Ewe eepin
thanks sir. Do you have an e-mail address that I can send you a mail sir?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:26am On Dec 06, 2016
Btruth:
thanks sir. Do you have an e-mail address that I can send you a mail sir?
herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by tjmc: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
gawab:
GOAT WEED
Agerantum conyzoides
Imi esu, Ewe apasa, Akwuko ewu, Magani akwia
Medicinal Uses: Manpower (to enhance sexual performance)- Extract juice from fresh leaves and take a glasscup thrice daily. Ear defects (middle ear infection)- Extract juice from fresh leaves and drop about 2 or 3 drops into the infected ear. Do this for 1 week. More spritual use of this herb later.

doc you forgot the posting of the spiritual use of this
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by tjmc: 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
pls doc I need treatment for quick ejaculation( I have no infection cos I have done test) , low sperm( I want the quantity of my semen to increase. if there is any herb for enlargement pls I need too. thanks for your good work
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:49am On Dec 07, 2016
tjmc:

doc you forgot the posting of the spiritual use of this
Herbs have spiritual uses, that is another aspect which I do not want to get into on this thread.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by tjmc: 11:54am On Dec 07, 2016
tjmc:
pls doc I need treatment for quick ejaculation( I have no infection cos I have done test) , low sperm( I want the quantity of my semen to increase. if there is any herb for enlargement pls I need too. thanks for your good work

pls doc help me on these please
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by tjmc: 12:01pm On Dec 09, 2016
pls do u have a herbal treatment for hernia my cousin is in serious pain embarassedpls do u have a herbal treatment for hernia my cousin is in serious pain

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.