Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (354013 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by toask111: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2017
gawab:
I hope you understand yoruba language. Where are you based?

Ekiti state sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
toask111:

Ekiti state sir
1.Egbo sasamura, egbo botuje, gbure and alubosa. boil with water, mum drink half glass cup twice daily.2.Go to market where melon is being shelled, collect the husk of the shelled melon, burn to ashes and to palm kernel oil. Apply to affected parts.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by omomuletola(f): 4:13pm On Oct 08, 2017
Good afternoon Dr Gawab.
Please my husband has a no sperm count what can we do. thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by mownie: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
gawab:

Get fresh pig nut leaves and roots, garlic, ginger and white onions. Boil with water and take a glass cup thrice daily, for three months.
My whats app:08184408033
What's the quantity of each please and how long can one keep before making a fresh batch.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Wolamendes: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
Pls, Gawab, i need the procedure for walnut, unripe plantain, cloves and honey for better sexual performance and enhancement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Wolamendes: 10:57pm On Oct 08, 2017
Gawab, pls help me. i have serious weak erection and premature ejaculation. i believe it all started with my cig smoking habit that have affected my artteries.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gentlevin: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2017
Wolamendes:
Gawab, pls help me. i have serious weak erection and premature ejaculation. i believe it all started with my cig smoking habit that have affected my artteries.

when dem dey warn una say smoking is dangerous to d health and smokers are liable to die young , una no wan hear......u see yourself......
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by orlarjydey(m): 9:50pm On Oct 10, 2017
pls Dr. gawab do you know what can be use for someone that his penis is too small than his age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Adele200(m): 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2017
I appreciate your Good work Sir. My Dad has acute rheumatism, which gradually affect his movement. Pls what can be used to cure it. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Arijude(m): 6:33am On Oct 11, 2017
gawab:
. The outer cover of plantain that you normally throw away, that's the peel. For hbp, collect fresh sand paper leaves and squeez in water. Drink one glasscup thrice daily. www.totalhealthland.com
Is it the riped or unripe
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2017
I just want to tell you that, if you have anybody that has serious problem with Fibroid. We can cure it permanently without Surgery/Operation. Call/text/WhatsApp on +2348063228187.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by eyinola: 9:06am On Oct 11, 2017
Dr Gawab u r doin a great job here sir, plz what can be use to totally cure staphylococcus it seems the hospital treatment is not a permanent solution as thr is always reoccurent after medical treatment..
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Solomyn(m): 2:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wat about for infection like orchitis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:46am On Oct 12, 2017
omomuletola:
Good afternoon Dr Gawab.
Please my husband has a no sperm count what can we do. thanks
Mail me:herbaldoctor@live.com or call 08067013345
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:49am On Oct 12, 2017
eyinola:
Dr Gawab u r doin a great job here sir, plz what can be use to totally cure staphylococcus it seems the hospital treatment is not a permanent solution as thr is always reoccurent after medical treatment..
After herbal medications you need to follow it with urine therapy. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Solomyn:
Wat about for infection like orchitis
I have replied your mail.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Get your own copy of this book "Stop Feeding Your Fibroids" just send request to:hebaldoctor@live.com

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by multiplymi: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Never mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Cuppymummy: 8:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Rajlun. Forgive the repetition
Roseey0:

She can try this combination
1.Serrapeptase _ an enzyme that eats off scar tissue
2. Yi mu Cao _ Motherworth Chinese Herb for Fertility
3. Xi xian Cao _Another Chinese herb that removes Adhesions.
4. CleanPoint Herbal Tampon _ pull out debris and unwanted particles found in the uterus and tubes.
5. Castor oil massage

This combination therapy has worked for alot of women that I know. Google them and see testimonies online. Especially when you religiously dedicate atleast 3 months to it. The tubes will unblock naturally.

See my signature for further inquiry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ILOVEGARRI: 9:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Anythings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Rajlun: 10:33am On Oct 18, 2017
Cuppymummy:
Rajlun. Forgive the repetition

Thanks. God Bless. How and where can I buy them in Lagos? What is the price range?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by larryceous: 11:03am On Oct 18, 2017
Well done. Please what can I use for heavy bleeding during menstruation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Roseey0(f): 11:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Rajlun:

Thanks. God Bless. How and where can I buy them in Lagos? What is the price range?
Pls msg/call number on my signature
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Rajlun: 12:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thank you @Gawab

What herbs can be used for low sperm count, overall sexual performance and motiliity?

God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Rajlun: 1:08pm On Oct 18, 2017
Roseey0:

Pls msg/call number on my signature

I've messaged you. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by AyeMoJuba: 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2017
gawab:

Fertility leave is ewe akoko, you can get it from open herbal market. Where are you located?
www.totalhealthland.com

Yes, Ewe Akoko is fertily leave... juice is extracted and drunk by any man who has low sperm count...it works like magic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:28am On Oct 19, 2017
For prolong menstrual flow: Get the bark of fertility plant boil in water, after boiling leave it for 12 hours then sieve. Take half glass cup twice daily.
herbaldoctor@live.com 08067013345
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by platinum131(m): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2017
Good morning Dr,
You are doing a great job.
Pls,what can one use for ceased period for over a year?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2017
platinum131:
Good morning Dr,
You are doing a great job.
Pls,what can one use for ceased period for over a year?
Collect and burn castor plant seed with one alligator pepper mix with dry gin and take one shot twice daily. herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Derojuzy(m): 11:52pm On Oct 19, 2017
gawab:
If you have any health challenge and need herbal solution, post it here.

What is the cure for staphylococcus aureus And what's it call in local language

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by platinum131(m): 9:16am On Oct 20, 2017
gawab:
Collect and burn castor plant seed with one alligator pepper mix with dry gin and take one shot twice daily. herbaldoctor@live.com

Thanks Doc, Will try this.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Derojuzy:

What is the cure for staphylococcus aureus And what's it call in local language
Collect root of plantain cut to pieces, pound and extract the juice. mix the extracted juice with pure honey in the ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice daily. Also get raw propolis and take a capsule once daily. herbaldoctor@live.com. 08067013345

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.