Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (354596 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2017
horleryeday92:
Good day sir, Please sir what can I use to lowering my blood pressure , my reading is 181/101, checked on 2/12/2017 and am just 25 years old. Thanks for your response sir. I have sent you a mail as well sir
I have replied your mail.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by horleryeday92(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2017
gawab:
I have replied your mail.
Thank you sir, God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:18am On Dec 11, 2017
horleryeday92:
Thank you sir, God bless you.
AMEN
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 11, 2017
Good morning sir. Please I need a good remedy for bloating. I'll really appreciate your response.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:19am On Dec 19, 2017
Beckino:
Good morning sir. Please I need a good remedy for bloating. I'll really appreciate your response.
Add 1 tea spoonful of powdered ginger to a cup of hot water. Let it steep for 10 minutes, then add 1 table spoonful of honey. Sipped slowly.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2017
gawab:
Add 1 tea spoonful of powdered ginger to a cup of hot water. Let it steep for 10 minutes, then add 1 table spoonful of honey. Sipped slowly.

Thank you so much!
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by inspirational93: 11:38am On Dec 19, 2017
click this link to download free PDF document files on any topic and related course(health,wellness,pregnancy,baby,etc)
http://viwright.com/4as2

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
Propolis The Natural Antibiotic

Antibiotic resistance is a growing problem in medicine, often due to the overuse of antibiotic medication. People who are taking antibiotics are often advised to take probiotics to aid in the preservation of good bacteria in the intestines. Researchers have determined that propolis offers powerful antibiotic properties. The isolated acids from propolis have been shown to be an effective agent against many bacteria, including staph.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 3:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Hello sir, what can you use for badly smelling stool and farts even after staying away from certain food
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Gentlevin: 4:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
okon41:
Hello sir, what can you use for badly smelling stool and farts even after staying away from certain food
your belle is dirty....u need to purge yourself so as to flush your system.....
Well the doctor will tell u more......me I do use "mist alba". when I need to flush my system.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by yomislim: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oga gawab, please what can I use for a skin rashes that's persistent "ifo" in yoruba
I have use several skin rashes medication which refuse to clear the rashes and it's so gross.... I have it on my arm and neck area.
I'm a yoruba man so local name please,thanks and merryment of the season!!
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by yomislim: 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
yomislim:
Oga gawab, please what can I use for a skin rashes that's persistent "ifo" in yoruba
I have use several skin rashes medication which refuse to clear the rashes and it's so gross
After bath, the one on neck look whitish and the one on arm look reddish.... I have it on my arm and neck area.
I'm a yoruba man so local name please,thanks and merryment of the season!!
Mr gawab
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:49am On Dec 31, 2017
yomislim:

Mr gawab
I have replied you
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Tracypacy(f): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2017
Afriface:
Staphylococcus Aureus Cured.

This is a testimony among others turning in daily at our clinic.

"I never believed it could act so fast, I have staphylococcus Aureus for over six years,

this have weaken my sexual system and my wife was also infected, we have used several medications
from several hospitals and doctors including herbal supplements. But when I was introduced to Alberchin Herbal
Medical cure products, I took it and started seeing improvement in weeks, 6weeks later I went for lab test,
behold I was negative, repeated the test a month later to be sure and yet, I remain Staph negative.
I thank God we are now a healthy and happy family.

www.stdhomecures..com.
Fake!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 12:07pm On Dec 31, 2017
gawab:
Propolis The Natural Antibiotic

Antibiotic resistance is a growing problem in medicine, often due to the overuse of antibiotic medication. People who are taking antibiotics are often advised to take probiotics to aid in the preservation of good bacteria in the intestines. Researchers have determined that propolis offers powerful antibiotic properties. The isolated acids from propolis have been shown to be an effective agent against many bacteria, including staph.
I've staphylococus and seriously need a treatment to eradicate it. I have sent you a mail and a pm.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2017
gawab:
Get fresh plantain root, pound and extract the juice. Mix the juice with pure honey in ratio 2:1. Take 3tbs thrice daily. Bee propolis, capsule/tablet is also good. Urine therapy is effective as well. herbaldoctor@live.com
Doc, do you have the herbs
How much?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:34am On Jan 01, 2018
engwari:

Doc, do you have the herbs
How much?
Yes they are available.
For details, send me a mail: herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 2:55am On Jan 01, 2018
gawab:
Yes they are available.
For details, send me a mail: herbaldoctor@live.com
Sorry to ask, does your herb cure staphylococus? Abeg cry
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:46am On Jan 01, 2018
engwari:

Sorry to ask, does your herb cure staphylococus? Abeg cry
Yes
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Pojomojo: 11:56am On Jan 01, 2018
grin grin grin.
I don't believe this crap here as long as there is no testimonies. It all staged managed and lies.
No offence Op.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 2:23am On Jan 02, 2018
Doc please my mum complains abt chest sudden heart flashing.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:44am On Jan 02, 2018
iamloyalty:
Let her go for a check-up to know exact problem.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by dep07(f): 10:39am On Jan 02, 2018
Cutiekatty:
Good morning sir,you are really doing a grway job may God Almighty continue to strenghten you each passing day. Please what is enlarged spleen called in Yoruba? And what is the treatment for it? Thanks.
Good morning sir. I had to quote this.please I saw your reply.I want to know how long it should be taken and also the quantity to be taken.Also can a child take this.Thanks and God bless.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Pojomojo: 11:40am On Jan 02, 2018
johnime:
Please, can we get testimony or feedback to ascertain the veracity and claims of the efficacy of the herbal treatments that Dr Gwabs is giving out. Thank you.
Dr., Great work
My country exactly.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by johnime: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2018
johnime:
Please, can we get testimony or feedback to ascertain the veracity and claims of the efficacy of the herbal treatments that Dr Gwabs is giving out. Thank you.
Dr., Great work
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by johnime: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Please, did you use Doc herbs? if yes, how potent were they in the curing of your infections?
iamloyalty:
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2018
goldiam:
Good day doc. Gwab please what can be used to cure severe tooth ache. Two teeth has already been removed yet the whole gum is experiencing severe pain and it looks as if another tooth would be affected again.Please recommend any herb to cure this pain.Thanks patiently waiting for your response.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 11:48am On Jan 03, 2018
goldiam:
Good day doc. Gwab please what can be used to cure severe tooth ache. Two teeth has already been removed yet the whole gum is experiencing severe pain and it looks as if another tooth would be affected again.Please recommend any herb to cure this pain.Thanks patiently waiting for your response.
Black seed Oil
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 11:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Black seed oil
Gewezzy1:
Please what can be used for reoccuring virginal infection
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2018
This some good news there but a little but.
Janetade86:
Evening sir. Please I used the fertility leaves for ovulation and it worked cos I was able to get a matured follice but its quite painful I couldn't conceive with it. Although I don't know the reason. But is it compulsory I use the leaves every month to ovulate cos I'm planning to use it again this month. Thanks Sir Gawab
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 11:56am On Jan 03, 2018
HMMMMMM.......................I may use this man at the end of the day.
Tayepee:
thanks so much, this definitely work for the gonorrhea, meanwhile can I use garlic and onion juice for her, I believe that works too and it's not dangerous for the mother and child??
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
DR. HERBAL, HOW DO ONE DO THIS? PLEASE, ANY HERB FOR THIS AND?
gawab:
Detox yourself, control your body acid-alkaline level and take calcium supplement.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (38) (Reply)

Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.