Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (354238 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by oxypress: 11:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
CHANCA PIEDRA:
For the removal of kidney stones and gallstones we have some active chanca piedra tea available.

For more info click here:
www.herniaremediation.org/2016/03/chanca-piedra-an-excellent-herb-for-dissolving-gallstones/

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by lollytk(f): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2017
Hi doc, kudos for d Wonderful work you're doing here, may God bless u, pls what can I use for reoccurring large quantity of blood in my stool and protruding anus?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by okikigsm: 4:12am On Aug 17, 2017
Pls dr. What can I use or eat to improve my eyes vision?.i can't read small letters close to my eyes.am using glasses to read now.thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Health16: 9:16am On Aug 17, 2017

Order your favorite detox tea here >>> http://www.healinghealthteas.com/product/winning-fat-buster-tea/

call / whatsapp +2349077198347, +2348165238240
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:01am On Aug 19, 2017
okikigsm:
Pls dr. What can I use or eat to improve my eyes vision?.i can't read small letters close to my eyes.am using glasses to read now.thanks
Get bitter honey and apply a drop to each eye at bed time. 08067013345
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by okikigsm: 3:38am On Aug 19, 2017
thank you Dr.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by lollytk(f): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
lollytk:
Hi doc, kudos for d Wonderful work you're doing here, may God bless u, pls what can I use for reoccurring large quantity of blood in my stool and protruding anus?
doctor pls your reply is highly needed sir.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by opizu: 9:23am On Aug 20, 2017
Him doctor, kudos to you for these wonderful job. may God continue to be with u.
pls what's the herbal cure for hepatitis B virus infection. thankz
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jokez91: 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=jokez91 post=59333131][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jokez91: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
Dr pls what is the herbal remedy for PID and hydrosapingx block tubes
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Fumbaby: 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2017
bsegun:
Just being diagnosed of heptits b that has seriously affected my liver functioning. Any herbal help please urgently?

Have been seeing people here recently complaining about #Hepatitis B. Please, get this plant known as "phyllantus amarus"......... Yoruba called it "Eyin olobe" boil the plant, either the leaf or everything along with the roots. Take a tea cup in the morning, once per day for a month. NOT TO BE TAKEN BY PREGNANT WOMEN!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by olasheed(m): 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks for the response. Ewe a maaje o

gawab:
Grind leaves of uraira picta(ewe alupaida) and mix with shea butter. Use the mixture to push it inside whenever it comes out.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:48am On Aug 25, 2017
lollytk:
Mix equal quantities of pure honey and pure coconut oil together, take 1 tbs thrice daily. Get ewe alupaida (uraira picta) grind and mix with shea butter, apply to the protruding anus. 08067013345
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chijohn42k2(m): 11:39pm On Aug 25, 2017
gawab:
Mix equal quantities of pure honey and pure coconut oil together, take 1 tbs thrice daily. Get ewe alupaida (uraira picta) grind and mix with shea butter, apply to the protruding anus. 08067013345

DR, u no longer use d former line DAT begin with 0 818 end 8033 because,I pm u two days ago
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 3:44am On Aug 28, 2017
chijohn42k2:

DR, u no longer use d former line DAT begin with 0 818 end 8033 because,I pm u two days ago
Am still using the line, it has some problems of late and it had been resolved now.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jesulolami(f): 3:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
Sir, Please i was unable to get fresh fertility, can i get the dry ones and if i eventually get the fresh one, can i squeeze and refrigerate for treatment of annovulation? and kindly tell me how to use it.
thanks
gawab:
Fertility leaves (newbouldia Leavis)
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by chijohn42k2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
gawab:
Am still using the line, it has some problems of late and it had been resolved now.
thanks SIR, I really appreciate
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:49am On Aug 29, 2017
jesulolami:
Sir, Please i was unable to get fresh fertility, can i get the dry ones and if i eventually get the fresh one, can i squeeze and refrigerate for treatment of annovulation? and kindly tell me how to use it.
thanks
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by jesulolami(f): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Ikotun, Lagos
gawab:
Where are you based?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2017
Fumbaby:

Have been seeing people here recently complaining about #Hepatitis B. Please, get this plant known as "phyllantus amarus"......... Yoruba called it "Eyin olobe" boil the plant, either the leaf or everything along with the roots. Take a tea cup in the morning, once per day for a month. NOT TO BE TAKEN BY PREGNANT WOMEN!

Need to show someone . Thanks Doctor.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by eazyfocus: 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2017
Gentlejay:
pls help sir i have been experiencing this frequent urination for some time now..its really disturbing my work badly,i urinate too much,i did test on d urine n swap test wat dey saw was staph n candida albican,ve been given injection n drugs but no changes,even used herbal yet no changes,it makes my bladder full all the time ...am tired i really want it to stop what herbs can ii use...ve also check my sugar level dey said its normal

please have been able to get a solution on this, please reply, is very urgent. thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 9:33pm On Aug 29, 2017
jesulolami:
Ikotun, Lagos
The fresh one is the best, though the dried one will also work but you don't know the process of drying the leaves especially if you bought it from open herb market. Call me on:08067013345 for fresh one.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 10:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
eazyfocus:

please have been able to get a solution on this, please reply, is very urgent. thanks
Are you the person that talked to me today?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by eazyfocus: 9:13am On Aug 30, 2017
gawab:
Are you the person that talked to me today?

Yes sir
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
eazyfocus:

Yes sir
Do what I ask you to do, then you can call me back.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by toask111: 1:10pm On Sep 02, 2017
Good afternoon sir, please how can we treat Eelaa on an infant head. The thing is causing hair loss on the infant. Thanks for your quick response in advance
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by princechyobi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
pls any herbs to cure weak erection and quick ejaculation
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 7:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
toask111:
Good afternoon sir, please how can we treat Eelaa on an infant head. The thing is causing hair loss on the infant. Thanks for your quick response in advance
How old is the baby? The eelaa showing on the the head is manifestation of what happens inside the baby, hence the treatment will cover both ends. Depending on the baby's age, the mother may be the one that will drink the preparation while the baby suckle from the mum.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Abrahamperkins22: 11:14am On Sep 03, 2017
good morning Ewe,pls which remedy can u refer to me for my recurring chronic ulcer
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by toask111: 5:24pm On Sep 03, 2017
gawab:
How old is the baby? The eelaa showing on the the head is manifestation of what happens inside the baby, hence the treatment will cover both ends. Depending on the baby's age, the mother may be the one that will drink the preparation while the baby suckle from the mum.

Thanks for your quick response. The baby is 2 months plus
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:23am On Sep 04, 2017
toask111:

Thanks for your quick response. The baby is 2 months plus
I hope you understand yoruba language. Where are you based?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.