Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures - Health (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures (353515 Views)

Soldier Uses Bag For His Stomach After Being Injured At The Battlefield. Photo / Check Out Top 20 Healing Herbs, Uses And Benefits / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 8:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
goldiam:

Break it down please how does it work?
Hope the person does not have ulcer.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 9:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
gawab:
Hope the person does not have ulcer.
I don't think so
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by ojonugba2014(m): 12:07am On Jan 15, 2018
i just want 2 help a friend of mine,plz doc,is there any herb for penis enlargement ?...my email...crazyjoh543@mail.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Uziehot(m): 1:01pm On Jan 15, 2018
ojonugba2014:
i just want 2 help a friend of mine,plz doc,is there any herb for penis enlargement ?...my email...crazyjoh543@mail.com
interested too. Uziehot@gmail.com
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
ojonugba2014:
Send a mail me at: herbaldoctor@live.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by modernWays: 9:39pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hello sir, may God continue to bless you for creating this wonderful thread.

Please what is your assessment about all these small cans bitters we have all over the country. some says they are good for sexual power, some says they are cleansers.

Are they as save to consume as harbal products? or let me just say, "are they herbal products" as some of them claims" or good for human's consumption.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:07am On Jan 16, 2018
modernWays:
Hello sir, may God continue to bless you for creating this wonderful thread.

Please what is your assessment about all these small cans bitters we have all over the country. some says they are good for sexual power, some says they are cleansers.

Are they as save to consume as harbal products? or let me just say, "are they herbal products" as some of them claims" or good for human's consumption.
You just read my mind. Am doing a write up on this very issue, though I've written about it before. Most of them (bitters) are just alcohol in disguise, which is not good for people's health.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by modernWays: 6:42am On Jan 16, 2018
gawab:
You just read my mind. Am doing a write up on this very issue, though I've written about it before. Most of them (bitters) are just alcohol in disguise, which is not good for people's health.

Thanks sir!
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Pojomojo: 8:27am On Jan 16, 2018
I am waiting fro the write up.
gawab:
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Basics24: 9:02am On Jan 16, 2018
I love natural medicine
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Pojomojo: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
What do you mean are you now trying to teach me my work i have doing for the past a decades of years or what, i have many people i have cured and today they are free and happy for their lives. If you are serious let me know ok i dont play with my job ok if you have doubt about it and you are not cleared of it then go a i dont beg or deceived people to buy my herbs only those who are in need and are serious to be healed i need here. and if you are Adria of money let me tell you i dont collect money from people they only pay after they are cured
Tracypacy:
lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The mail he sent to somebody
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:27am On Jan 18, 2018
goldiam:
Hi Dr Gwab please any herbal mixture for kidney stones? Thanks.
Lemon Therapy
Take one lemon orange on the first day, second day two oranges, keep adding one orange each day till the tenth day.Then reverse the process from the eleventh day by reducing one orange. That is on the eleventh day reduce one orange, twelve day reduce two oranges till it get back to one and finally zero.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by goldiam(f): 8:25am On Jan 18, 2018
gawab:

Lemon Therapy
Take one lemon orange on the first day, second day two oranges, keep adding one orange each day till the tenth day.Then reverse the process from the eleventh day by reducing one orange. That is on the eleventh day reduce one orange, twelve day reduce two oranges till it get back to one and finally zero.

Thanks Doc. Will revert back to you once the need arises so grateful.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 4:47am On Jan 19, 2018
goldiam:

Thanks Doc. Will revert back to you once the need arises so grateful.
O.k.
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by MrsMurphy(f): 1:32pm On Jan 19, 2018
Dr gawab please what is the cure for hepatitis b and the name of the herbs to be used in Igbo language

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by MrsMurphy(f): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2018
gawab:
If you have any health challenge and need herbal solution, post it here.
I am still waiting for your response. please what is the cure for hepatitis b and the herb in Igbo language
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Tracypacy(f): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2018
his fake
Pojomojo:
What do you mean are you now trying to teach me my work i have doing for the past a decades of years or what, i have many people i have cured and today they are free and happy for their lives. If you are serious let me know ok i dont play with my job ok if you have doubt about it and you are not cleared of it then go a i dont beg or deceived people to buy my herbs only those who are in need and are serious to be healed i need here. and if you are Adria of money let me tell you i dont collect money from people they only pay after they are cured
The mail he sent to somebody
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by gawab: 2:08pm On Jan 23, 2018
MrsMurphy:

I am still waiting for your response. please what is the cure for hepatitis b and the herb in Igbo language
Collect fresh leaves of eyin-olobe boil and drink a shot once daily for one month. Am not an Ibo man, hence I don't know the igbo name of it. The botanical name is Phyllanthus amarus.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by MrsMurphy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2018
gawab:
Collect fresh leaves of eyin-olobe boil and drink a shot once daily for one month. Am not an Ibo man, hence I don't know the igbo name of it. The botanical name is Phyllanthus amarus.

can the boiled drink be refrigerated and for how long
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Pojomojo: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2018
kk
Tracypacy:
his fake
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Otunbaworldwide(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2018
Send me msg on WhatsApp for more details
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Otunbaworldwide(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
Thanks
engwari:
do you have anybody you have done this for which I can verify from?
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nneejima(f): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month doc, please what z the herbal remedies for someone that is not ovulating
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by nneejima(f): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2018
Happy new month doc, please what z the herbal remedies for someone that is not ovulating

Cc. gawab

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 01, 2018
Pls Oooo Abeg I Need A Confirm Agbo Jedi Jedi Todaju.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by faithsystem(f): 10:42am On Feb 02, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
NNe Ejima, Nne Nddo o
nneejima:

Cc. gawab
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by engwari(f): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Lets do everything in the open
Otunbaworldwide:
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by stelex: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2018
What is the treatment for ovarian cyst and Kidney infection (Pyelonephritis)
Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by sHUBAsjasper(m): 11:54am On Feb 12, 2018
Pls what is the name of this plant...thanks

Re: Nigerian Herbs- Uses, Local Names And Pictures by IKJ66(m): 3:47pm On Feb 12, 2018
pls dr I need any herbal stuff for joystick enlargement @davidj86@rocketmail.com

Thank yhu sir....

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (38) (Reply)

RIP DJDOLA- We Will Miss You / Dew Bottled Water Causing Deaths In Nigeria? HOAX / What Combinations Can One Drink To Terminate Early Detected Pregnancy ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.