Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance (17218 Views)

Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / FG To Spend N1.9bn On Sewage, Fumigation In 2017 / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance by Nosnos(f): 4:15pm On May 23, 2016
Perfect way to fantastically embezzle funds and they said he's Mr integrity
Re: Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance by qleap2all(m): 4:51pm On May 23, 2016
oloriooko:
A politician is a politician PMB inclusive!
So where is the change? All i can see is a man making money from 'legit' areas of the economy like estacodes, aso rock maintenance etc
God help 9ja
Please what's the former budget like? So we can see if there is a change or not
Re: Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance by csam: 5:43pm On May 23, 2016
just can't wait for this Change Govt to be over.
Re: Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance by Nobody: 8:34am On May 24, 2016
Time to apply the change formula on the country, you asked for it so dont complain. cool
Re: Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance by repogirl(f): 9:25am On May 24, 2016
Image123:

We've been through these arguments and stats already, it's not news. What we critically need is IMPLEMENTATION of capital expenditures for once,then let's see how things go from there. You should be asking questions about your state and local government budgets, about NASS and Judiciary budget instead of the lopsided wailing.
last time I checked, I am allowed to wail, am I not?

I am allowed to express my feelings, be it lopsided or disjointed, am I not?

Since you think you know better, you can ask the 'relevant' questions on my behalf and leave me to wail my feelings.
Re: Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance by Image123(m): 10:29am On May 24, 2016
repogirl:
last time I checked, I am allowed to wail, am I not?

I am allowed to express my feelings, be it lopsided or disjointed, am I not?

Since you think you know better, you can ask the 'relevant' questions on my behalf and leave me to wail my feelings.

No, you're not allowed or permitted to wail, or what will make Buhari a burukutu sipping despotic tyrant? The FG cannot do everything for you, put some pressure on your state governor, local government chairmen, NASS and the Judiciary. Do you have any idea what they do with their budgets? The current FG is leading by example and trying to be open. Instead of you to encourage others to do likewise, you're fault finding. Budget has already been passed into law, expend your energy on better things. i don't know better BTW.
Re: Buhari To Spend N3.9bn On Aso Rock Maintenance by judondasylva(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2016
Its a lie buhari is a saint he can't spend that amount

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Labour Party Opens Bayelsa Secretariat (Pictures) / Only Crazy People Will Say I Did Not Visit Buhari – tinubu / Buhari Will Not Resume In A Dramatic Way – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.