Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) (51820 Views)

President Buhari's Convoy And Security At Prayer Ground In Daura (video) / Rats Ate My Office, Says Absent Leader - South African Newspaper On Aso Rock Rat / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Rayplanet(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2016
"I’m In Charge Of The Presidency, Not Daura"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUcuJnAl8dU

President Muhammadu Buhari says there can only be one head of a country, and at the moment, he is the one.

In an interview with The Osasu Show, Buhari described reports of overbearing influence on him by some individuals as mere speculations.
Asked to react to a report that “Alhaji Mamman Daura is the true president, while he’s the unofficial vice-president”, he said: “I don’t know where they get their news from.
“I stood for the election, I visited every local government in Nigeria, I travelled by road, by air, and so on, and we had one of the most credible election.

So whoever feels he has lost somehow is his own problem, I have no problem.”

Aisha Buhari made headlines recently for insinuating that her husband’s government had been hijacked.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/buhari-speaks-on-aso-rock-cabal-im-in.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by yanabasee(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2016
In other words.. He's the head of the cabals....

60 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Justiceleague1: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2016
Pls resign or retire or offer ua pantastic' sef for impeachment..everybody knows daura and co are ur secret advicers and are in charge.
Again,using the word 'I am' connotes pride and selfishness,who are you and who and what are you in charge of,maybe ur cows?!

Again,"..whoever feels he has lost somehow..." this is the rants that some bonobo monkeys derive their "..they are angry cos their hero lost election..." inspiration...as dull and grumpus as the dullard.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by ThumbzTNA(m): 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2016
One Chance

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by TheFreeOne: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2016
Really

But wait let me call Aisha to shed more light on this.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by DickDastardly(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2016
Buhari is in charge cool
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by sholatech(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2016
But the response I see is not firm..he still referred to those who lost election and not happy as those making the insinuations.

Is Madam Aisha one of those that lost the last election?

117 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by realglobe: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2016
always talking off point

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by hungryboy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2016
Like this phone you are "in charge"
We just dey wait make your battery full in 2019 "
So that we go comot you from socket

154 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2016
"Malaria drug wey person dey buy N850 is now N1580. The Next Mosquito i lay my hands on will feel the full force of dis Buhari Regime"-Odudu Akpaete

163 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by ificatchmodeh: 2:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
All president have their close persons around them..who the trust with sensitive and delicate matters,much more their spouse.

Don't know why bubu case should be different..abi dem wan make he carry saboteurs join body..

Bubu on this eh..i support you wella..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by saintkel(m): 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
We have heard u
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by ibkgab001: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2016
Let's closed down shara reporters

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by JingoOAU(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
The source is watery

Not thick as ogbono
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by sammyj: 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by awa(m): 6:19pm On Oct 29, 2016
And what have you achieved so far Mr. President Mr In-Charge.. Invariably you are responsible for these poor policies? Okwa y'all!!!
Abeg spare us all these chest beating

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
kingcity:
"Malaria drug wey person dey buy N850 is
now N1580. The Next Mosquito i lay my
hands on will feel the full force of dis Buhari
Regime"-Odudu Akpaete
Take it easy bro LOL

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
hungryboy:
Like this phone you are "in charge" We just dey wait make your battery full in 2019 " So that we go comot you from socket

crycry cry cry
So True

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:20pm On Oct 29, 2016
hungryboy:
Like this phone you are "in charge" We just dey wait make your battery full in 2019 " So that we go comot you from socket

crycry cry cry
So True

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Histrings08(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
Hmm... Na so... Where's that meme self?
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by arsenalLUVA: 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2016
kingcity:
"Malaria drug wey person dey buy N850 is now N1580. The Next Mosquito i lay my hands on will feel the full force of dis Buhari Regime"-Odudu Akpaete
Which drug is that? Una go just dey lie anyhow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by arsenalLUVA: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
kingcity:
Which drug is that? Una go just dey lie anyhow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Codes151(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
My guy!
Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Icecomrade: 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2016

Buhari <> Brain Dead.
Dead brains dont articulate anything.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by tundexijim(m): 6:23pm On Oct 29, 2016
Justiceleague1:
Pls resign or retire or offer ua pantastic' sef for impeachment..everybody knows daura and co are ur secret advicers and are in charge.
Again,using the word 'I am' connotes pride and selfishness,who are you and who and what are you in charge of,maybe ur cows?!

Again,"..whoever feels he has lost somehow..." this is the rants that some bonobo monkeys derive their "..they are angry cos their hero lost election..." inspiration...as dull and grumpus as the dullard.

U this ppl sef. What do u want him to say? U want him to say he's not in charge abi. Ok daura is in charge. Go and do the needful...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) by Opeedo(m): 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2016
Interviewer asked this "Smart Man" if he is the president or Daura... Literally asking him if he is in charge, the Smart Dumbo answered by saying I went to all local goverment in Nigeria to campaign.. Is that the answer? Dumbo

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Notorious ISWAP Commander, Kiriku, Killed By Snake In Sambisa Forest / Murray-Bruce Gives Widows Half Of His Wardrobe Allowance (Pics) / APC Used Fake Picture For Buhari Visit To Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.